NEW! from your friendly neigborhood mexicans

Could it be the remnants of Aztez/myan genes? or some demonic keke possessing the region.

theync.com/man-dismembered-alive-by-mexican-cartel.htm

Attached: daa.png (840x601, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
qz.com/1086403/fbi-crime-statistics-us-murders-were-up-in-2016-and-chicago-had-a-lot-to-do-with-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's an "american posts gore" episode
Let me guess, you got painfully circumcised as an infant and now have an unhealthy obsession with people getting hurt ?

nope i gotz datz hoodie on mah pee pee kind sir.

Not clicking that shit

dont gotz a smrt fone so this is as close a rep i can show u watz i haz.

Attached: 6769670bd77aafb91e17083e540440e7.jpg (500x362, 25K)

Gore? This is really happening, you vagina. Are your government regulated sensibilities to fickle to allow you an uncensored insight into the nightmarish realities happening in the third world?

honestly not that bad, atleast in terms of faceless box cutter and father son hack and peel video.

amen. He rather have ahmed fuck his wife while he hides in the closet with a butter knife.

jesus christ why is there always some faggot that gets triggered when something like this gets posted

that's a pretty sharp knife

AY YI YI YI NO CUT OFFA MY LEGO

lmfao

The darker your skin the more fucked up your base behaviour. Mexicans have just enough white blood to be creative and enough protohuman to be horrendously savage.

2:48
>"Waka Flocka Flocka"

I also noticed that. The way it cuts through the skin and bone.

the regions where this stuff mainly happens is the state of guerro and michocan. Those regions are dominated by shorter, darker colored hispanics with indian features. The whites are from jalisco and are primarily the ruling class of mexico. Its similar to brazil in demographics terms as in who rules.

Holy shit that was difficult to watch, I feel dizzy now.

Attached: monkey-head-banging[1].gif (400x306, 1.16M)

im pretty goddamn sure at this point that the whole pinata thing is for mexicans to train their kids to hack off the limbs of people who fuck them over on drug deals

i love mexico for these videos but please build that wall

That monkey thing in faces of death was actually one of the fake parts iirc.
If you think this video is bad, have you not seen box cutter face or father son combo?

I'm actually surprised those limbs are that easily cut through, then again I am sure aiming for the ligaments would make bypassing the bone a cake walk.

Thanks for another reminder that i never should go to Mexico, thank you user.

This guy could've done some horrific shit himself. The world if filled with people who, I won't say deserve this, but shouldn't surprise me when it happens.

the victim looks like emma la goblina safica
the cartels need to be introduced to that fat shaved lesbian

Attached: merrymuttgoblinasafica.jpg (650x488, 36K)

Can I get a quick run down on the video cause I’m not watching that shit

Attached: 91178BAE-1EC8-4608-AC8A-1B30692826BF.jpg (1080x923, 227K)

The guy doing the cutting is special forces or some shit and the guy being cut is a criminal, also he cuts where the joints are to avoid bone.

also dont feel bad guys, thse are just drug dealers and cartel assholes killing eachother. Dude weed is so cool right?

Attached: photo_2018-03-20_19-24-25.jpg (940x300, 58K)

oof, I've watched the box cutter king one too many times

Yeah I've seen them, I went to elblogdelnarco to see some more too. Still haven't been desensitized

just some dude getting dismembered
and he's being hit with his own leg for the lulz

I'm curious what leftists will say when this starts popping up in the US.

lmao

Gorbonic nuclear war all shall die

>kicked

To be honest, that made me think spics are cool. They're like, "You snitch on us and THIS happens to you!"

White people are like, "Kenneth, my latte is too hot!"

White people are faggoty as shit. I read earlier white people won't be the majority in America within 30 years. Good. They're fucking faggots.

Drugs shouldn't be illegal anyway. Only Christian Conservatives think drugs should be illegal. Normal people say, "Hey, I don't care what other people do."

If drugs weren't illegal the cartels wouldn't be committing these fucked up acts of violence. It comes down to faggy white laws.

Here's the description:
Video opens to a guy in the usual cartel guy babbling spanish, naked guy is on the floor with a chubby
Torturer: "blablabla chinga chinga pendejo!"
victim: Nooo... nooo noonono

The other torturer is holding his legs and then the first starts cutting his right leg with a really sharp knife. The victim is still kinda awake at this part so he screams AAAY AYYAYAYAYA

they smack him with his chopped off leg, his whining gets softer but he still goes aaaay and ooooh
then they chop off the other, smack him with that a few time, call him a puta madre (every cartel video has them babbling this over and over)
then they flip on his front and surprisingly he seems more awake again, he protests and groans noooo while they saw off both his arms. The video cuts off when they're almost done cutting off his second arm

>father son hack and peel video

Just reading that made me cringe

the same shit republicucks say NAXALT

stop hitting yourself, wey

Should I watch this?

>Had to turn on my vpn to watch because sprint doesn’t like it
>more fascinated with how sharp that knife is

You people have ruined me, this is nothing to me, only animals getting hurt gets to me now, fuck the Chinese

Attached: 3732C980-6D90-4C9D-81A8-786E68AFDE23.png (554x439, 146K)

if you have to ask, you know you want to

south americans are a pathetic species

from their strange obsession with dragon ball super to their aztec sacrifice tier cartel shit

not to mention their short statures and absolutely disgusting sounding accent

>ahmed
>butter knife
I'm convinced you're just shitposter algorithms at this point

you know you will.. I hate gore and watched everything posted here (box cutter, kid beheadings, face/body peels)

worst so far was the dog peeling video from China. they are literally not humans

I was actually laughting at this... ay ayayaya hahahahaha goddamn that's some sick shit.

REMINDER

MEXICO IS GOING THOUGH ITS MOST VIOLENT DECADE BECAUSE DRUG CARTELS WAR, CURRENT MURDERS SINCE 2006 UNTIL 2017 8: +200K MURDERS

USA IN A "PEACEFUL" AND "NORMAL" YEAR; 70K MURDERS

AMERICA HAS MORE MURDERS IN 3 YEARS THAN MEXICO IN 11 YEARS

>jesus christ why is there always some faggot that gets triggered when something like this gets posted

because you're a sociopath and don't understand that people with normal, healthy psychologies don't like watching people get brutally murdered. Really, you ought to be asking yourself why you don't get triggered.

I watched it, wasnt that bad. Being smacked by own leg was pretty kek

How is he not bleeding out after having both legs cut off.

>70k murders
Stop pulling things out your ass, spic.

Mexican type mestizos are the most violent of all. Reason, as you said, is the Aztec genetics causing them to be violent. In south America the violent criminals have african DNA.

no.

Shock to body I think

> Sicario 3: Chupala

Attached: mxican-chiropractor.webm (854x480, 1.91M)

>Stop pulling things out your ass, spic.

Attached: OP-recreational-vegetable.webm (408x720, 1M)

Where are you from ? Show your flag

Mexico has always had a higher murder rate than the US

Its lowest was around 6 per 100,000, with most years being closer to 20 in a decade before and after

The US is always around 5

The US will have more overall murders because it has over twice the number of people in it

Come on dude.. you know you're fucked up. Did you forget about that entire class that disappeared without a trace. They swept it under the rug in front everyone, nothing came from that. Not even the news reports on it anymore

With these gringos, if a kid gets shot the whole country goes into convulsions.

could a kind medfag tell me why these people do not pass out? this terrifies me that i wouldn't be able to pass out. thanks bros.

full version when?

Abybody have the one where the guy’s face is pealed off and they try to behead him with a cheap gardening tool? Funkytown plays in the background too.

/r/ing webm

lol dude. I haven't really laughed in a while, but that got me good.

Attached: 1486969575567.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Nvm, I found it.
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

Attached: 2E9742C9-E747-4E34-A5C8-065DF0EE6B35.jpg (250x250, 18K)

I think I will cancel my Mexico trip plans. No need to get kidnapped and end up like José in the video

>70k murder a year
wat
qz.com/1086403/fbi-crime-statistics-us-murders-were-up-in-2016-and-chicago-had-a-lot-to-do-with-it/

Go away juan, you're drunk.

they must have doped him to within an inch of being comatose before doing that

>lalalalla da wurl is happy and peaceful lalalalal i'm gonna hide away on my island forever and everything will be just fine lalalala

>bleaching was a good ide-

Attached: 1486723996655.jpg (540x540, 20K)

>makes free and unrestricted travel program with mexico
>refuses to learn what he just allowed to flood into his country

I'm convinced you've helped make some bombs

always like reading the comments. someone is always crying about animal brutality

>gun control works, look at mexico!!

the bongcuck strikes again

You're an edgy faggot, have some internet cool points.

The old gods still require sacrifices.

I go to church every Sunday and pray to the lord and yet these death videos make me laugh and smile. I’m broken because of nearily a decade of Sup Forums.

>dude i'm sooo dark and morbid, these gore videos literally make me laugh dude!!

faggot

the guy doing the butchering is so enthusiastic about it you cant help but laugh although the visuals are tough to watch

First day on Sup Forums huh?
This guy gets it, though I’ll say they don’t make me laugh, I just don’t feel anything from them

Wow you sound more badass than my 12 year old cousing, epic bro!

>ay ai ai

>420

I enjoy them too
I think it's pretty normal actually.
I mean people used to watch gladiators. And that's even more brutal cause it's actually happening in front of you.

>How is he not bleeding out after having both legs cut off.

Your arteries actually close in on themselves to protect you from dying immediately. The problem is that this doesn't last very long. You have a chance to remain conscious and put a tourniquet or pressure bandage on to save your life if you know what you're doing.

why waste dope?
probably beaten strangled and starved.
He also knows that a death like this just comes with the job.

Don't you people have any shame? How do you laugh and make jokes over a sick video? You're too far gone, hope people like you kill yourselves. Yet you all think gays, interracial marriage, and women are what's wrong with the world. Look in the mirror, idiots.

foam mallets and cauliflower and red syrup.
Faces looks so fake now.

instant (You)'s

Attached: ogsmugcat.jpg (340x527, 79K)

Would Sup Forums even want our Mexican friends deported if they were doing this to nigger gangs?
Holy fuck the nigger butthurt would be epic

Attached: 1511160526108.jpg (640x518, 34K)

>if serious

They are the type of people we want to keep out, shit-for-brains! We laugh at dark horrible shit as a coping mechanism. I've seen two people die in the last year, and after about 11 years of pol/b/ync, I now know I can handle seeing some really graphic shit without feeling I'll or having a panic attack. This shit conditions you, especally when most of us are praying for war. Learn to get used to it, you might be a man cleaning bodies of your neighbours out of rubble one day.

Attached: 1521689108675.jpg (670x906, 85K)

>I hate gore and watched everything posted here (box cutter, kid beheadings, face/body peels)
the fucked up thing is I hate gore too, I have a lot of empathy and I feel sick and anxious just from seeing the thumbnail of box cutter guy, but I feel compelled to watch it. I wont though, but I dont understand this dichotomy

Fuckin spics, I'm never ever going to any part of mexico, south america or brazil. Fuck you fucked up wetbacks I hope autodefensa rape your wives.

Please! Do never come, we don't like niggers not muslims dogs here, only Roman catholics ty vm

If they were doing it to Jews, I'd personally house and feed them

It's natural. Think back to the the Black Plague, how it must have smelled. Bodies everywhere, leaking fluids, posed in horrible poses at the final minutes of life... as their family dragged their corpse out to be picked up by a carrion cart.

Learning to deal with death, and the atrocious ways people die or be killed has been pretty normal until this century. Suddenly, genocide is wrong. Imagine the inside of a medieval torture chamber, this is part of our history, we're a barbaric apex predator, and I'm perfectly fine with it.

kek

that knife must've been REALLY sharp, holy shit

>cuts off the dude's leg
>hits him with it

S+ style points