How many animes have you seen and how long have you been watching?

How many animes have you seen and how long have you been watching?

>not having lost count a long time ago
>animes

I started watching fansubbed anime in the mid 90. I've seen over 1,000 anime, though I consider myself a casual viewer who mostly came to Sup Forums because of manga.

Started around a year ago and have seen 100 (the minimum required to post here)

4-5 years ago.
I've seen 27 shows so far.

The minimum required to post is the amount of anime you've watched minus 1.
The more anime you've watched the less your opinion is worth since you're willing to watch worse and worse shows.

I've been watching anime for around 10 years, maybe 4 years as a real hobby, and I've seen ~300 shows. I still feel like a casual.

Based Ruri.

July 2017

400+

>if you watched 1 anime then the minimum required to post is 0
>The more anime you've watched the less your opinion is worth since you're willing to watch worse and worse shows.
Did you just do what I think you just did you fucking cheeky bastard?

>animes

Bullshit.

i watched only one anime but ive watched it 1000 times

quality > quantity. 90 percent of anime is crap.

Almost 5 years and I've finished 370 chinese cartoons

>watching anime
>not reading manga

fucking pleb.
wish there was a manga board to get away from you cretins.

Dumb frogposter.

3 years

Evafags in general.
>reading anime
>not watching manga
even plebbier. that one chapter of OPM was better animated than some shit I've seen.

>animes
>thinly veiled recommendation thread

you can still get to beyond 1000 with 10% of anime total, user.
no excuse.

Currently 449 TV anime. I've been watching anime since the early 90s and started keeping track of TV anime around 2011.

stop

The middle of 2013 and I have seen 931 titles.

:stopmusic:

>animes

Since 2007. I've probably seen about >1000 shows now.

what's you're favorite manga

>keeping count
>still being able to keep count
>giving a shit after passing the point of having seen enough to understand references, know old shows important to the medium and trying enough genres to develop a personal taste
I have no fucking clue how many I've seen but have started watching about 5 years ago, watched 8-14 shows every season, 2-6 older ones each season on binge or between the airing shows, a bunch of movies and usually watch 3+ shows between any given season.
Also played a few VNs and read even fewer LNs but nobody gives a fuck about those around here anyway.

>animes
more than you of course

Unless you count stuff like Robotech and Speed Racer I've been watching anime since 1990 or so.
No idea how many series I've seen. I don't attempt to keep track.

People still fall for this bump trick?

To be fair I use animes just because I was taught english in school and have never learned of a grammar rule that said its not animes.
I suppose the native english speakers who didnt learn english from schools dont have same approach.

Independent of that, it is such a lazy "please bump my thread" that newfags always fall.

Nothing wrong with the thread. I like these lists. People just need to question why make them. I like them because you can understand your own taste better.

Since october 2010
700~ anime shows

Also
>Animes

Since it became invisible, I doubt most people even know it exists.

The rule is that "anime" is Japanese terminology, Japanese nouns can all be used as plurals, ignoring shit like -tachi, thus adding an s at the end is unnecessary and redundant.

i don't count anime i watch, but i remember that i start watching seasonal anime since death note.

Been watching this shit for about 8 years now. Seen about ~600 shows.
I need to read more manga though. I just can't get comfy reading manga like I can with anime though. I need the actual book for that shit.

I don't know and probably more then a decade.

>bump trick
if only there was a single command to not bump a thread!

I think i've been watching anime since 2011?
Though i did not keep track of how many shows/what shows i've seen. But i guess arround 500 shows.

>Japanese terminology,
I think the rule is we're speaking english and not japanese.
Loan words tend to follow same rules as any other word.

While you have a point, that it's not grammatically incorrect to say "animes", but like I said it is still unnecessary and redundant. Even google agrees with me.

What if the only show you've watched is elfen lied (the worst anime), then every show you watch after is better

I've watched my first anime like 6 years ago and since then I've seen about 50 different shows.

I've watched my first anime like 50 years ago and since then I've seen about 6 different shows.