Just Because

Camera Edition
Episode 7 - Snow Day

Quite enjoyed seeing Sleepy quietly supporting Kaichou. Even if it's just his surface-apathetic personality, I definitely get the vibe that he cares about Kaichou more and beyond just wanting to hook up with her which is nice.

if 4 camara best girl and will win at the end

He likes for her awkwardness. That already shows he's not just interested in hooking up.

Alright Camera guy.

Dame

That
>No
Was honestly fucking hilarious.

that's the best Dame i ever heard

>Edition
Kill yourself, cancer

>edition
might as well put /jbg/ while you're at it

Camera may be cute, but face the facts, her and sleepy don't get along

Make a thread with an actual topic next time, general cancer.

Not as things are, no.
Could be possible that they'd make for a good couple if given the time, but not when he's still head-over-heels for Natsumi and only sees her as "that genki kouhai friend that keeps bugging me to help her with her hobby". Doesn't seem to even consider her as a potential girlfriend despite her advances.

> Doesn't seem to even consider her as a potential girlfriend despite her advances
He hasn't noticed one bit as he more than likely thinks she's just annoying him for the photography contest and will then piss off

Eh, he probably sees her as a genuine friend by now, at least. Only reason he didn't let her use the photo until now was because she never really told him why she absolutely needs to save her club. He's obviously haven't had an issue with her publishing it for a while now.

Him letting her use the photo was so he got her off his back. When she approached him afterwards he was asking her if they even had any more business with each other. As far as Eita was concerned he was done with her at that point.

>he probably sees her as a genuine friend by now
I really doubt that. She's done nothing but get in his space and irritate him time after time. Seems more like he's just putting up with her because getting angry is too much effort for him, or she just hasn't done anything bad enough to tick him off greatly.

Camera is best girl, no doubt, but you have to admit her liking Sleepy is a little forced

>finish watching
>best ending in the show so far
>expect to come to a shitfest Just Because thread
>dead thread

I don't understand, why aren't people talking about the dame?

>edition
Fuck off

Check the archive

They had their fill of discussion already. There was a thread that hit the bump limit not too long ago.

What are the chances we're heading towards a True Tears level ending?

True, he was still pretty cold towards her, but him giving in eventually and wanting her personal reason why the club is that important to her at least shows that he gives the slightest fuck about her. They're not the best of friends by any means, but I don't see him actively avoiding her in the future or absolutely not wanting to deal with her shit anymore.

Sleepy may be pretty damn apathetic but he doesn't seem like he'd not see her in a friendly manner.

He still thinks she's irritating by the way he responded when she came to see him again after he gave an okay to use the picture.

That was the first thing I did when I saw this dead thread. I don't see any Just Because threads worth this Episode's buzz.

Never mind, i'm fucking blind. Found it.

>165020836
575 posts ~190 posters. That's pretty good

We had one reach the bump limit but okay.

What is Ctrl + f

He asked her because she almost got caught by the police. Anyone with sane mind would ask the same, moreover I bet Ena went "SENPAI SENPAI!" when she saw her and almost dragged him to the problems.

when she saw him*

PROTECT THE CAMERA

Who's the director? He's clearly has a knack for this?
He even vented on Twitter about the production issues.

We haven't reached the point of the production issues yet have we? I thought that was starting next episode.

I hate winter.

Do we know how bad these issues were?

I've made it through Arc-V so I don't think any amount of QUALITY and shoddy writing will break me but it's always good to prepare for when stuff gets rough.

There was no episode last week, so i'm pretty sure we already reached it.

They were having issues since the first episode

I am rooting for Natsume right now because I empathize with her the most.

Late to the part. I got spoiled with the DAME scene.

That giving up on the long term goal and pursuing new one. That flashback where she obviously know that Eita had a thing for her (and she didn't pursue him because she got a bigger fish to fry), and that scene where she saw them together at the start of the episode. I can totally get why that response came out almost instantly.

This show is so fucking good.

Honedtly hated Natsumi before this episode and was rooting for camera but her actually properly reconsidering their relationship with each other now and seeing how much he cares for her instead of only going for him because she might end up alone forever otherwise after losing once really warmed her up to me.
Watch them finish the show with camera being devastated and crying just to tease with one of the photo club guys coming and cheering her up, implying one of them ended up with her after all.

Just finished this episode. Holy shit, she is such a cunt. Dame my ass. I hope truck-kun will make things right.

There was no episode last week. And this is only one cour.
There is something happening, that's for sure.

"Waaaa, my (shit)choice got btfo so I'm butt hurt"

The thing is, why is she asking her permission in the first place.

Really hoping this isn't going to not be Chinatsu 2.0.

Watching those fags have a meltdown because their cunt lost on every level was so satisfying.

hahaha

She announced that Natsume have a competition now.

>is friends with Natsumi
>knows she is very close with Izumi
>see them together every now and then
>assume they are dating in a previous episode already
Of course she'd ask.

Not8man is a true bro.

Camera is going to end up in a loveless marriage with one of the photo guys, forced to care for their multiple children and not pursue her hobbies.

I have a feeling it's going to be even better, because you have to be pretty delusional to think sleepy even remotely likes camera at this point, they don't even get along. At least Chinatsu got along with Azumi and vice versa, sleepy just finds camera annoying

>implying he won't be a succesful photographer while she spends her time blogging and posting instagram photos with her kids using his equipment out of boredom and fucking the other photo guy on the side every now and then.

>Chinatsu
No one can be that stupid cunt who tried to confess her best-friend's boyfriend and potentially ruined her best-friend's relationship. At least Mio and Eita don't go out yet, so Ena still has a chance to try. And no she's not Chinatsu atm unless she's cunt enough to try to ruin her senpai's relationship in the future assuming Eita will go out with Mio.

and could potentially ruin*

If either of them were successful, the club wouldn't be such shit.
>fucking the other photo guy on the side
Neither guys are a catch and she's not much of a slut.

By that logic she should back off now that Natsume said Eita is off limit.

I didn't mean to make camera look as bad as Chinatsu was. I actually like her while hating Chinatsu's guts.
I can already see the camera fanbase losing their shit when their girl loses a battle that was never a fair fight to begin with, even more so if she ends up using dirty tactics and still loses.

Well, she might back off. We can sstill have drama with her backing off, feeling like shit because she can't be with him and getting angry at Natsume because of it or something. Especially if Natsume follows up on that answer with anything but a resounding "I'm dating him" and making that a reality ASAP but a vague "Well I kinda sorta actually do like him now that I've given it some thought.".

SHITSUME BTFO

From a guy's point of view her move was pretty asshole-ish no matter how you make it but if I am a girl I would be totally fine with this. I am rooting for her because she is the only one who is hardworking and study for real.

This show has some good OST.

The problem is that Mio doesn't like him. Yeah she knows that he likes her, but Mio saying no to Ena when she doesn't actually like Eita is exactly the same as saving him as a backup plan.

With how much thoughtful smiling and that flashback when seeing the other couple I really doubt she doesn't like him at this point.

Somehow people think that Camera deserved Eita more than Natsume (while in reality no one deserves anyone) even though Camera is not acting too kind towards Eita too.

Also Tsuki ga Kirei is a better show of course if you want to watch some love dovey stuff. This show is far superior if you want to learn about "real" human interaction. The actions of all the characters actually make sense due to their personalities and their personalities are coherent and realistic.

You can feel that DAME at that scene was an emotional response. Can't say she doesn't have feelings for Eita.

Watch them pull a "Oh, no, I didn't mean no! I meant 'No, it's fine', is all! Why would you ask, we're just friends haha!".

That'd lead perfectly into them going out on a unfun date with Natsume brooding at home because she can't accept her feelings, Izumi brooding because he thinks he'll never have a chance with Natsume and Ena brooding because Izumi doesn't want her despite him then thinking he won't get Natsume ever.

Dude that doesn't work in Japanese. "Dame jyanai" sounds pretty forced. The meaning is out there when dame is uttered.

Tsuki was pretty realistic, it's a middle school love story so they're all socially autistic

Who on the staff do I murder if she doesn't win?

They can just turn that into the end of a "don't ask me" and then into "don't ask me, ask him" or something.

>if
It isn't even a competition

I'll start with you then work my way up to the staff.

Not everyone was like you back in middle school, user.

I think she has a feeling on him since middle school but don't realize it until ep 5 or later as her crush on Haruto was used to put the blame on every bad things that happened on her. If she really had a crush on him, then she would at least confess on him once after Eita transferred.

This. We all know this is going to have a 5 Centimeter ending.

What is it with the character designs in this show?

It seems pretty generic and plain at first glance, but it makes me feel healed.

This is unironically my AOTY now.

I might add that despite her feelings for Souma, I think Eita moving out has a much larger impact on her than she's willing to admit.

It's the power of Tawawa.

Plenty of kuds are, however, especially with how coy Japanese are initially.

Not to mention that the male protagonist was a huge fucking nerd while she was more innocent than a newborn and had generally no idea how to handle the situation, since it was the first time a guy actually expressed romantic feelings towards her.

I'll be laughing in my grave then as camera gets btfo

It's the power of tawawas

also camera-chan was showing a lot of caboose this week, I guess that makes up for her trainbro lackeys not showing up.

Is girls wearing a hoodie and tight jeans a fetish?

Would be hilarious if she tried to actually seduce sleepy once everything else fails using her far superior assets compares to Natsume.
Resorting to abusing a man's carnsl instincts to get your way with them is the oldest trick in the book after all.

just

I don't want to compare TgK or JB at all but you're retarded and obviously have never interacted with anyone in high school if you think JB's interactions are real human interactions.

Shit like this isn't common or normal at all.

Sounds like you've never participate in a drama/gossiping with friends before.

What a fucking ending. When did you guys realize Just Because is AOTS? If it wasn't from the very first episode, you might have shit taste.

I am not saying they are real. They are believable archetype which is close to the real things. Holding something a love interest unintentionally "gave" you for a long period of time is not uncommon. Switching love interest like that is not uncommon. Being socially awkward and instantly rejecting the guy while later accepting him is not abnormal. The best thing this show does is that the character's personalities are very consistent so far.

DAME > BANG from now on to me.

bang?

I have and none of it was this batshit insane.
>crush on girl for all high school
>good friends with her
>finally ask her out on a date
>get denied
>carry on as friends with no harm done
Love pentagons like the clusterfuck predented in this show never happen in this way IRL and if they miraculously do go soap-opera levels of dumb it's usually either just sat out until either party has lost interest, high school is done with and they don't see each other anymore anyway or there's one confrontation, people clear shit up and it ends. At worst maybe drags on with bsd rumors if it was on bad terms but that's the most of it.

What are your theories on what she wants to ask?

Who will blink first?

If he's fucking camera or not.

>Hey, if you go to my university, how about we fuck every tuesday night? Could really use s good shagging with all that stress, ill have my own place and you're better that picking some random dude.