Hey guys any new informations about Shia's "he will not divide us" shitty project?

Hey guys any new informations about Shia's "he will not divide us" shitty project?

Attached: shia.jpg (600x380, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't it just a crappy flag?
Not as funny as the first one.

Attached: kjhjkhjk.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

shadilay muh man

As I understand it he has a livestream of a flag on top of an art museum in France that he had to use an aerial work platform to post, and the flag is made of strong, fire resistant material. It's kind of funny, he can't even protest the president in the United States, he has to fly halfway around the world and go to the top of a tall building with no stair access just to make sure nobody would mess with his flag.

can't we just dump a bucket of paint on it?

oops, forgot to change flag after gommunismposting

its over. he lost. the end. next project

still undivided

Can someone get to it with a drone?

shut it down
hez hanging full time wit me
we do art 2gether

Attached: download (1).gif (500x281, 974K)

Maybe? Someone tried once, maybe the people of France are more complacent than in the US, probably why he picked that area. Still, it's funny that he went through such great lengths, in my opinion any form of protest that has to be moved out of the US is an admission of defeat.

Is it even his project anymore?

It was good fun

Attached: 1519523254850.png (513x628, 449K)

should we really bother? arent we just beating a dead horse here?

this very instable dumass fag
had an interview the other day said
he SHUT IT DOWN
but he did grudgingly admit
the ingenuity and power of pol
still a fag

Attached: download (3).jpg (480x360, 34K)

It still stays in France, the perfect place to hide white flag, with police monitoring it 24/7 and EU impotents who can't do shit even when there's perfect time amidst riots when police might get distracted.

I can see it in the eyes. This is a very evil and yet very intelligent man if I can call him a man instead of a "being" or "creature". Bare in mind I am not trying to make fun of or make a joke out of this person. I am simply saying he is the "real deal"....he is an actual soulless artificial being. This poor bastard was conceived out of a petri dish or test tube and his progression in an artificial uterus. Clones and organic artificial robotoids are easily done in fertility clinics . Observing this man I have no doubt he is and artificial organic being...maybe clone , maybe not. I've met these beings before. This is an actual "alien"...... a soulless vessel possibly inhabited by a lycanthropy entity. THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS......The creatures walk among us. IT'S REAL...IT'S DAMNED REAL ! .....All praise to the Most High ,Yahshayah Ha Devar Ha Moshiach

Isn't Shia doing the same thing.

doin fashion shootz 4 survival and
regretting fuking up his career
pathetic gonna be modelling
strait jackets in nr future

Attached: download (4).jpg (926x553, 61K)

so sad, i really liked him in goonies

disney is molok
eatz their soulz

Attached: download (5).jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Sure. Project was a great success. He did not divide us.

maybe if you would post a link

hewillnotdivide.us

or this

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7K)

ex on pol

Attached: download (6).jpg (600x450, 183K)

although I feel like if we do it again it'll just be like overcooked soggy noodles

Kek I feel like we need to do it just for the stories of the glory days of Sup Forums

pretty much gave up on the second week and started eating at lavish restaurants and doing lavish rich people shit again with his nepotism money after his halfassed larping

a trained falcon would sort it quick
anybody got a falcon
anyway the fag said he
SHUT IT DOWN
unless i see live evidence...

Attached: art392b.jpg (459x247, 71K)

if someone could take down the wifi temporarily, and they snuck in without being noticed, the cameras would come back on after they left. only problem is the protections the flag has

you're his ex?
go on

True, Americans give a shit what goes on in France, unless we're saving them from an invader.

esquire interview
mar 13 2018
he quit pol won

Attached: esq040118shia004-1520875399.jpg (480x636, 40K)

>glory days
>2016

better yet, some surrendermonkey buy a signal jammer liekthe niggers are using in SA
>buy and deploy signal jammer
>local restaurants go wild because their 4g eftpos doesnt work
>non hard wired CCTV and alarms go bluescreen
>belgian user sneaks in and steals flag (its not going to be a frenchman, theyre all pussies)
>?
>profit

what info do we have on the flag

> in France
> On top of art museum
> No ladder access
> Cameras on 24/7 live feed

theres a fucking staircase up the side of the building user. its the dome thats the problem

Nothing will happen. That flag has been up for months. The French are literally faggots. Face it, he won.

is it atop the fucking dome?

True, but that was already almost 2 years ago. Jesus.

This, the frenchmen are pussies
If only it was closer to my hometown, then I'd drive over there

>not a single french flag in this thread
given up eh?

Attached: 11138203748.png (968x733, 206K)

but a French flag signals giving up

>get a big pepe printed on one of those iron-on clothe stamp paper
>attach it to drone along with a big heated plate
>fly up to flag when it's a little windy so it's flying
>clamp down and heat the pad
>ideally clamp over the not to cover it with a pepe, worst case scenario you still get a pepe on the flag
I'm pretty sure it's a felony though.

oh shit

Brave 32 year old man protests the president all the way from France!

They tried to burn it once but it was of fire resistant material. then they tried to get a drone with scissors to cut it down, but (((somehow))) luke found out about it before it happened, and shut the stream down so it didnt work. So either he has paid informants or hes in the discord himself. So any plan against the flag has to be made here or on 4+4 chan

Yeah flag is fireproof. It is atop a pole atop a dome atop a big ass tower which is also a museum.

Fun fact : half of the Google reviews concernig this museum give it a shit note because of "the ugly flag".

link please m8

>anybody got a falcon
Someone on Sup Forums will have one.

I think a giant Le 56% face is more appropriate than a Pepe considering the circumstances