Princess Principal

Just got done watching this show, and is it, dare I say, AOTY?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-11-22/convention-report-princess-principal-at-anime-nyc/.124335
twitter.com/yousion99/status/933970758384074752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beato

Beato

Maybe. It was pretty good. I hope it gets a S2.

Why is she so perfect?

Tits.

It shat the bad with the end, but it had its moments.

Why is she so tits?

I don't know about AotY but it was definitely a great, underappreciated show

Right up there in my books. Alongside TGK

I want Alice to kill me.

glad to see Sup Forums liked this show too

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-11-22/convention-report-princess-principal-at-anime-nyc/.124335

>Director Tachibana made a statement to the crowd: “Princess Principal is an anime we wanted you to watch over and over again. So we included several mysteries in there all over the place. If you watch it several times, you might spot some of the answers to those mysteries. Thank you for watching Princess Principal.”

What other mysteries are still in the show, guys?

You will never protect anything let alone this smile.

There are only 2 types of AOTY thread on Sup Forums
It all comes down to Made in Abyss & Princess Principal

The mystery of why there's no season 2.

We just haven't bought enough figurines yet.

No, it's the Madoka Magica of spy animes.

I can't buy figures that don't exist. Where's my quality Ange?

Just a bit confused here because I'm retarded, why would Eric have the ballet acceptance letter for his sister in the first place and what does it have to do with not defecting with her?

Someone get out the chart

You said QUALITY?

His sister is too young to get her own mail. The second part was a little bit of a stretch on her part, maybe a lie, but presumably the fact that he still has the acceptance letter means he plans on giving it to the sister, meaning her wants her to go, which goes against wanting her to defect.

>That face

Erik needed to have the letter on his person since it is an important letter that he doesn't want to lose. And by having it he shows his non-commitment to defecting since the school is in the kingdom and he asked them to also defect his sister. This means he wouldn't have the letter if he meant to defect since it would be useless in the commonwealth. Since why carry around the useless letter for ammitance to the enemy country's ballet school for his sick sister if he didn't intend to send her there.

Ah, I see now, I guess it just went over my thinking that the ballet school is in the Kingdom and not in the Commonwealth.
Now please post cute Beatos.

All Beatos are cute Beatos

Also don't forget that Ange literally walked in on him staring at the letter, whether out of regret or out of pride or whatever is unclear, but it obviously is important to him and she knows it.

looks fine.

*over my head
Godammit

I just wanted them to continue running the laundromat. Also Ange's ass

Ange's eyes are larger and have a sharper glare compared to that figure.

>Also Ange's ass
You mean Ange's everything right

>shown to be a brilliant engineer
>big payoff in the end is to be a dog whistle

beato is suffering

HEAR ME I SAY CROSS THE WALL

If days were not the same~

I wish her backstory was more than just being a lab rat with daddy issues.

Did she make that or did her father?

>What other mysteries are still in the show, guys?

- Zelda
- How that big bad is going to react to the events of the last episode
- Will Ange and Charlotte start dating for real?

I want to frost Beato's buns.

Also, does the Dude know about Ange's secret? He specifically says he's good with faces right after he sees her, and he sent Jubei after them in hopes of getting "that woman" killed. He knows something is up

Why is there so little fanart of Princess without Ange? Is it because her design is so plain?

because ange is her other half

Leave princess to me

Is the second season gonna adress Princess crossdressing tendencies?

the weak should fear the dickhair

What are you going to do Zelda, run away again?

I seriously hope so. I want crossdressing Princess to fuck the shit out of Ange with a Bad Dragon strap-on.

I want crossdressing Princess to breastfeed Beato

Time for milkies children.

Beato

How could you possibly think that after the utterly disappointing trainwreck of a climax? Should have been 2 cour (a problem that won't be solved with the likely Season 2 since they're just going to start another arc that will be just as rushed as the first season's plot).

That being said, I very much enjoyed the setting and characters. It just felt like it could have been so much more.

But I liked the ending. It was conclusive enough and left enough open for season 2.

Trainwreck would imply that it ruined anything. It wasn't anything that bad, it was just more like "oh, well that's how they're leaving it off for season 2". It should have been two core but how many originals are these days? Besides, it wouldn't have to be rushed because they've already established so much that can carry over to season 2, like the Duke, Zelda, Gazelle, the war, etc.

>coup attempt built up over several episodes foiled by some smoke bombs
>no wrap-up or climax of anything to do with the political situation
>random trip to morocco afterwards that totally wouldn't arouse any suspicion

>smoke bombs + neutralization of the leaders of the coup, sure
>political situation can be handled in season 2, wasn't going to solve itself overnight
>probably a little suspicious, might come back to bite them in the ass later

Well she did fix all the machines in the laundry shop being the robot she is.

Absolutely no. It wasn't even AOTS, but it was still a rather fun ride.
>PriPri
>underappreciated
It sold really well and atleast people here are treating it like a fucking masterpiece so I wouldn't call it "underappreciated".

If the writer attempted to wrap-up such a complex political situation within a couple of episodes, we would've just ended up with another Izetta. What we got instead was great desu.

I like Izetta but it was so sad how the show went from "political intrigue with magic" to "let's see who can throw the bigger magic bomb"

Finally.

There's nothing great about no happenings during the finale. Barely any changes to status quo, except Dude of Normandy (who was the most useless villain of the year) recovering a stupid hat.
Hopefully we will get season 2 where something will finally happen because the creators won't be tied up by a shitty mobile game that was a failure anyway.

For an original it got a decent amount of appreciation.

princess floppers wont be getting another season though, so it was just another shitty non-ending show,

>one of the best selling shows of the season
>calls it a flop

Arse.

Obligatory Alice in Wonderland event.

twitter.com/yousion99/status/933970758384074752

But where is Beato?

This is oddly fitting. Also memes are real.

Beato is Alice, I saw her in the event banner.

Probably not in this event.

That's nice.

>Dorothy is a big cat
>keeps on glomping onto tiny Beatoalice

my jabberwocky

I've decided to buy a Webley because of this series. Which model should I get?

Webley-Fosbery
I don't care if it's too expensive for you.

You're too mean. Can't I just get a nearly pristine Mk IV or V and save my self the 8k for PP mech instead?

Get both then, one for each hand.

Leave Zelda's thighs to me.

OP, still here? Are you new to anime?

Not OP but this is also my AOTY and I've been consistently watching animated filipino fingerpaintings for more than 11 years. Then again this year has been pretty shit, so it's not like there was much competition.

The movie release when?

It was alright, but not even AOTS.

>Also, does the Dude know about Ange's secret? He specifically says he's good with faces right after he sees her, and he sent Jubei after them in hopes of getting "that woman" killed. He knows something is up

Oh this as well. I want to know if he knows of Ange's and Charlotte's switch-a-woowy

What exotic locale will those girls go to? I know in Live and Let Die Bond went to New Orleans and the Caribbean

Casablanca of course.

Iceland

I liked the characters, artstyle and animation, disliked the writing.

The whole show should have been much more focused on the main plot, it felt like 70% was unnecessary filler.

I still want a 2nd season, even though I think it doesn't deserve one and the writing will just be the same mess again.

Shanghai

First episode was a 10/10, the rest of the series was pretty disappointing but I still enjoyed it a lot.

None of it felt like filler to me. If the show had stayed on a single plot the entire time, I don't think the characters could have stayed as central as they were in just 12 episodes, and the characters are definitely what sold me on it. An original's plot can be a mess, but if this one felt like one to you, you probably didn't get what they were going for since it was always meant to be a slice of supai life.

>filler
>in an original series
my favorite meme

S2 when? Ange and princess scissoring each other when?

Really unsatisfying ending because we never got to see Zelda die. Other than that it was good.

The heart pupils are a nice touch.

Zelda will die of old age.