Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Boruto´s future is so shitty it will kill Toneri, killed his loved ones, destroy Konoha and eradicate Ninja culture from existence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrJjIsUN0ns
youtube.com/watch?v=KODXYieka0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ikemoto snitched on by Watsuki and replaced with a more competent artist WHEN?

A edgy future. It´s the worst future.

A tragedy surrounding Sumire seems likely.

Can't wait to see that, this anime/manga will be great again.

The eradication of Ninja culture is going to be a group effort, but Boruto is going to be the catalyst

Never.

No justice in this world

Can we please be introduced to Kawaki in the chunin exam?

It's literally the whole lore of Boruto tho.

>Naruto: Lone boy who had a shitty childhood with horrible talent for a ninja and had to fight all the way for his friendships and power
>Boruto: Rich boy, Minati-tier genious who had a lovely family and tons of friends, will lose everything because he took the wrong decisions

Can't wait for shit go downhill desu.

Naruto breeding hips butchered by SP

>filename
Getting desperate, are we?

#
One of the many arguments for BoruSara is that they will both keep eachother in the straight and narrow and would not let the other get away with any sort of bullshit.

Case in point look at Sakura and Hinata, they are yes women to glorified salary men who have been absorbed by their work, you know that in BoruSara one of them were to pull out such nonsense such as missing your kids birthday when you can have a shadow clone do it, or worse yet not even recognize your own kid.

I would go more in depth when I wake up.

Honestly, it would be pretty poetic if Boruto is killed by whom ever was his closest relationship at the end. It is the opposite of what was Naruto’s final moments as a protagonist, where he spent saving his closest friend, whereas Boruto’s final moments are spent fleeing from his closest friend

>they are yes women to glorified salary men who have been absorbed by their work
Fuck off with this, Hinata is the fucking first lady. That's how a politician's life is.

His closest friend will be kawaki. I'm sure of it. There's a reason why he wasn't wearing a headband and there's a reason why they both have god killer tats.

She is a doormat 90% of the time and is basically raising Hima and Boruto by herself.

Well, Salad seems more of a disposable character with the village destroyed and her having no connection to the main plot.

>She is a doormat 90% of the time
But she's not.

>and is basically raising Hima and Boruto by herself.
Not really.

And I'm sure you got tons of examples of of her not being a doormat.

>The Daughter of Sasuke
>The last remaining Uchiha
>Disposable
Your shipperfaggot brain cannot be this rotten.

In Boruto alone, she scolds her husband and son. What else do you want?

I do not think Kawaki will be Boruto’s closest friend. Rather, he seemed to be that crazy friend that spoke ridiculous things that people believed would never happen until the moment those things happened. If Kawaki was Boruto’s closest friend, Boruto would probably be visibly beside himself with guilt. That honor of “closest friend” will either go to Salad, Sumire, or Snek

Yeah, 100%.
>stands up to Neji in the chuunin exams
>gets over her shyness when she gives Naruto the proud failure speech
>goes to fight Pain against Naruto and others' wishes
>Slaps Naruto in the face when he's getting down on himself
>Leaves Naruto RIGHT AFTER HE CONFESSED because she wanted to save Hanabi
Maybe try not speedreading.

So the only reason she's still alive is because she's the child of the previous series' worst character despite that she has nothing unique about herself and was given absolutely no connection to the main plot of the current series?

I want to deflower Himawari so badly

I want to deflower you :).

I want to slap Hashirama’s or Madara’s pectorals like a pair of bongos so badly

Is retard-kun out already? I don't want to share a thread with such a involutioned and tasteless creature, lover of the generic and cliché, or see any shitpost about the intellectual, original, intriguing and of course, patrician choice, Sumire.

Impressive falseflagging saladfag. Great rehash of your original shitpost.

>15 years
>has done like 5 things worth of notice

Wow man that sure was a lot she got going there.

Scolding? When? like one or two times in the anime (and zero times in the manga), she is a doormat plain and simple.

>ask a question
>get an answer
>move the goalposts
(You)

>Scolding? When?
When Himawari was sick.

>zero times in the manga
She literally slapped Naruto. Kill yourself, speedreader.

>Sharingan user that's Naruto's apprentice

>Nothing unique

Yep, he is a goner, severe case of mental retardation due to shipfaggotry.

>Like one or two times in the manga
How many times would satisfy you?
>Zero in the manga
We barely see her in the manga
>She is a doormat
And why is that?

All this "Sumire is SHIT" and "Sarada is SHIT" nonsense is funny. Both girls are pretty good. Both have had story arcs with decent pathos. This isn't like Naruto, where one girl is just objectively superior in basically every way and the other is pinkshit.

>She literally slapped Naruto. Kill yourself, speedreader.
So one time in the manga?

Ooh, are those goalposts I hear moving? Here's something: why don't you post a single time she's been a doormat to Naruto? You won't.

>Sharingan user
The sharingan is nothing special anymore. I am pretty sure you can get a sharingan in the black market easily these days. Uchiha is just a name.
>Naruto's apprentice
Will never happen. It would have happened in the manga already if it was meant to be. But it's impossible for the Hokage to have time to have an apprentice in the first place.

These days you either get some dimensional warping bullshit hax or you get out.

It’s becoming more and more apparent that newfags from tumblr are the ones pushing this stupid shipping war here. Anons who aren’t newfags know that both Hawawabros and Saladbros have always been welcome here.

>pinkshitfag claiming Hinata is a doormat when Sakura married Sasuke

Looks like the Hinatafags are getting agitated again. Outside of the anime (Mostly SP created content) Hinata barely had a presence in the series. Her only notable moments in the manga are getting almost killed by Neji, getting destroyed by Pain, and slapping Naruto in war. Only one of those I just listed are a positive for her. She does absolutely nothing in Boruto. You only see her performing kitchen duties.

Funny that with all that she still manages to be better and more popular than the main heroine, eh?

Exactly, but they pretend that's not doormat tier right there.

>Case in point look at Sakura and Hinata, they are yes women to glorified salary men who have been absorbed by their work

>Sakura and Hinata

>Sakura

Reading comprehension level: 1^(-1)

You are literally seeing things, I'll go check in with a doctor if I were you.

>better
That's subjective. A personal opinion I would go as far to say.

>more popular
Incorrect. Hinata is only 2nd in popularity. Sakura usually tops her on average.

>muh Hinatafag boogeyman
Jesus, pinkshitfag, why does it matter to you so much? Which post set you off this time? Was it this one where Sakura and Hinata are put on the same level, or this one where she’s described as first lady?

>Hinata a doormat

youtube.com/watch?v=vrJjIsUN0ns
youtube.com/watch?v=KODXYieka0Q

Borto says he'll take crack shots at his dad all day, but he's scared of his mom when she raises her voice. She's not afraid of disciple his ass.

Hinata became more popular than Sakura over time.

Hey guys I'd rather keep reading the arguments against Sumire and Sarada than reviving the old waifuwars in the Boruto threads. Let's stick to the current show.

Not true. Sakura is still the most popular female character in the series. Hinata beat her once. That's not enough to consider her more popular when Sakura beats her on average.

Where's the example of Hinata being a doormat, bro?

>over time
Tell me what you think that means.

The waifu wars never ended, they just evolved into the MILF wars.

The irony of pinkshitfag always blaming Hinatafags even though he literally started it here

Her whole character revolves around Naruto. Yeah, you can say the same about Sakura with Sasuke, but the problem is every scene Hinata had was "Naruto-kun!". Even Sakura had scenes that weren't pure Sasuke-focused.

I'm serious. Name me one independent Hinata scene, from the anime, manga, or even novels that didn't involve Naruto.

There is literally a whole episode in the anime dedicated to naruto missing his daughter's birthday and Hinata defending that kind of shit.

>MILF wars.
This needs to be an anime like right now

So you can't provide a single scene of her being a doormat. Got it.

Yep, user brain is fried.

>Tell me what you think that means.
There was no "over time", Sakura still remains the most popular. Hinata's popularity did increase, but it didn't surpass Sakura's.

Go learn what doormat means

Hinata is defending that shit because the shit that he is doing is, in fact, important and Boruto is being a brat. That's the opposite of being a doormat; it's giving Boruto a harsh truth.

This guy provided evidence here

I fucking hate you faggots. REPORT AND IGNORE OFF TOPIC SHITPOSTING AND DISCUSS BORUTO.

>There was no "over time"
So you're saying these polls all happened at the same time?

Hinata is not independent. She always needs Naruto to have the will to do something. Like I said, give me a scene from any media that shows her doing anything that is not Naruto-related.

But as explained here that's not being a doormat, that's just being a good mother.

So Boruto is bad because his dad actively chooses to spend extra time at work, instead of going home to be a family man to the girl that risked her life twice for his sorry ass? Got it.

Yeah let's discuss all that NOTHING this series has going for it.

She leaves Naruto directly after he confesses to go save Hanabi. She fights Toneri on her own. Completely, 100% Naruto-independent.

Well, I guess we didn't reach a common ground. It's my opinion vs your opinion, but yours seems more like wishful thinking than actual facts.

Naruto was still a focus in that movie.

>nothing
Because we didn’t just get a new episode and chapter within a week of each other, right? But no, let’s rehash a tired waifu war. Fuck off.

No, Boruto is bad because he's a dumb kid who doesn't understand Naruto's job is really fucking important and despite that he still tries to be around as much as possible.

Goalposts moved again.

I swear is like user forgot that Tsunade was still a thing after Konoha got rekt and in fact went on to fight Madara-fucking-Uchiha.

The only way one can explain this deep levels of retardation is shipfaggotry.

You do realize that Naruto can actually use a Kage bushin to stay late, right?

He doesn't like to since it's improper for the office.

So he literally does it because he doesn't like to....... you are not helping your case there.

Because it's improper for the office. It's like the president not going into work and instead skyping into the oval office.

Ara Aramageddon

Except that thanks to Kagebushin he would still be there to firm paper work and deal with developments.

You wouldn't be skipping anything because you would still be there.

Ahhh, back to the old days of unrelated shitposting. Someone is trying to kill these threads isn't it? And you faggots take the bait. This only happens whenever Sumire gets a good amount of screentime.

Pinkshitfag ignored he’ll either respond because he can’t help himself, or ignore because he can’t refufe

Actually it happens regardless of Sumire, but her appearance in the manga and her screentime in the anime has definitely increased shitposting to beyond tumblrfag levels

And if the president skyped into the oval office, he could still be there for meetings and important decision making. It's not proper for the office, end of story.

Those aren't my posts.

Does sarada have a tongue ring in this

Did you guy notice this in the newest episode? It's a straight copy of a manga panel that happens at the end of the movie arc.

What did they mean by this?

Yeah I like that episode where the ninja's do nothing or that one episode where they did nothing again, or that other episode where they do nothing with doing nothing. Don't get me started on the manga, oh boy I sure do love waiting nothing happening every month. Boruto is such a great shonen, I mean how can you maintain nothing for almost 2 years? Can any shonen manga even compete?

I love BoruSumi. They're pretty cute together.

Maybe it's Kodachi's way of telling us that the series has reached a major milestone and the entire series will change context after this.

But the difference is that the president can not split in two and send a copy to work Naruto can and he still rather stay at work in fact sometimes he rather send the Kagebushin home, that tells you right there were his priorities lie, which is Boruto was acting up and why Hinata is a doormat.

This wasn’t you?

You’re a special kind of speedreading retard, aren’t you? If there’s nothing to discuss, then fuck off the thread

No, but I agreed with it.

Simply the BEST

Then you should have ignored it, you knew exactly what that would lead to

I think you posted the wrong image with the wrong girl infact.

As you can see the ones who haven't succumb to shipfaggotry are still many in this thread.

What don't you understand about this? It's not proper for the office. If the clone in the office disappeared and Naruto wasn't around, Konoha would be without its leader.