Are women really less intelligent than men or it's emotions which make them stupid and unable to use their full...

Are women really less intelligent than men or it's emotions which make them stupid and unable to use their full potential? For example psychopaths are seen as the most intelligent people, have you ever wondered why they are successful? Lack of feelings. They don't base their actions on how they feel, they do what's necessary to succeed. Feelings don't let you see the world in the way it is, feelings make your actions less logical. You have to admit that broken heart, sadness or love is what distracts us from being successful. Men are less emotional than women (especially the right wing ones) that's why for example we are against flooding Europe with rapefugees. Sad propaganda pictures and videos which show young shitskins dying in their shitholes don't make us feel sad. We know it's necessary.

Attached: 1521785384189.jpg (600x647, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-13/tool-to-screen-for-psychopaths/7839854
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0146167207309192
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5784910/
qz.com/441905/men-are-both-dumber-and-smarter-than-women/
cam.ac.uk/research/news/males-and-females-differ-in-specific-brain-structures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get a load of this dumbfuck poleshit virgin actually thinking women have anything to do with politics other than being an easily swayed group of roastees

Don't you have a daughter in your basement to tend to, Fritzl?

Whoa there bud. You post goes in three different directions at once.

Let's just take it step by step okay?

First thing is first my man, from where do you base your claims?

get a load of this dumbfuck poolack diaspora living in sweden, who was all up and ready to bust into the thread to talk about roasties, for he doesn't actually get laid for shit and blames others for it

The lack of testosterone makes them unable to reach their potential. They simply don't have the drive, dedication, or confidence to accomplish anything.

It's also a fallacy that men aren't emotional. We are. You don't make logical decisions, you make emotional ones, then you use logic to justify your decision.

Attached: 1520998177043.jpg (960x720, 87K)

Both. First of all, their finctionality doesnt really require good mental capabilities. Second, they're usually more socially adaptable, so there is no motivation to train the brain - some asian fuck would gladly calculate pi number up to 50 digits for a kiss to the cheek.

Here we have a simple example of a typical overemotional loser who gets triggered too much. No wonder why your country is a free brothel for shitskins. Your men are too feminine to do anything with it.

get laid, you sad virgin

They literally have smaller brains. Combine that with how they're so easily swayed by group pressure, emotions, and instincts, and they're basically retarded.

However race/IQ is still a big factor. As dumb as you may think an average roastie is for example, she's still a genius next to your average nigger.

Your men look ugly and like pic related with baby faces and box heads and are biggest passive shitheads in whole of Europe.

Thats one isolated incident you massive faggot, don't even comment with that flag on.

They are not less intelligent, I meet way more dumb and scumy man then women.

Attached: average Pole.jpg (615x820, 72K)

>Are women really less intelligent than men or it's emotions which make them stupid and unable to use their full potential?
Not at all its mainly that

1. They are more sensitive to emotions in the same way that men are more sensitive to lust.

2. Their biology and social upbringing means that logical desires are different than those of men. For instance imagine if you were substantially weaker than 50% of the population and that your enjoyment of safety and bodily integrity is reliant on those people choosing to do the right thing because you are not strong enough to force them to.

>For example psychopaths are seen as the most intelligent people, have you ever wondered why they are successful? Lack of feelings.
Most of them tend to end up in jail or in poverty because they are unable to relate to other human beings and hence get into fights and abusive situations.

Attached: zb2XeXG.jpg (728x546, 40K)

Could anyone posying in this thread pretty please with sugar on top provide evidence that backs up their claims?

For liability purposes I'll go ahead and state that I'm not trying to start shit I'm just curious.

Furthermore I type stuff into search engines and I get nothing but garbage with no sources.
Seriously I'm twenty pages into searching and anything that isn't irrelevant to my search is nonsense.

I really believe is how their brain is hardwired compared to ours that make them the way they are, plus most neuron density studies always point to the same direction as (pic related) so it's a mix of both things...probably, as new evidence comes out I might or might not be right

Attached: WhyTheyAreIrrational.jpg (1334x694, 320K)

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-13/tool-to-screen-for-psychopaths/7839854

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0146167207309192

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5784910/

Do you really need a source on men feeling lust more strongly than women?

Thanks for the stuff.

>Do you really need a source on men feeling lust more strongly than women?

I mean I don't really need it no, but if you've got it post it.

>It's also a fallacy that men aren't emotional. We are. You don't make logical decisions, you make emotional ones, then you use logic to justify your decision.
That's women's behavior. Go get your estrogen levels checked.

qz.com/441905/men-are-both-dumber-and-smarter-than-women/

men aren't smarter than women, exceptionally smart and dumb people are more likely to be male

Women are capable of book smarts, but they lack street smarts or what we tend to call common sense.

Oh yeah you chose the ugliest picture and it's what you base your views on. Typical brainlet. Your nation has always been Ottoman rape babies. No wonder why you get so furious when I insult shitskins, you're one of them.

Under normal (weighted average) circumstances, they are physically less smart than men

Less smart
Less strong
Less stable

Where is Serbia bro? Can't find it.

Attached: ottoman-empire-1580.gif (736x441, 15K)

Stable as in mentally stable or vestibular stable?

they have a more average intelligence than men, who vary with extremely intelligent to extreamly retarded.

Aktchually, those studies use 10-12 year olds. A meta study of current literature shows that women have about a 5 IQ point difference (lower) with men on average.

Easiest way to tell is the brain.
cam.ac.uk/research/news/males-and-females-differ-in-specific-brain-structures
Men have 8-13% larger brains than women and the genders have different brain densities on different regions. Men and women have different brains basically. Does this brain size difference account for the fact that women are smaller than men? I don't know but I don't think so. Regardless of the case, larger brains probably means larger intelligence over a large population so yes men are smarter than women.

Mentally, but could be both I haven't tried to tip one tbqh

>exceptionally smart and dumb people are more likely to be male
But the average is still significantly higher for men. Both things are possible at the same time you know that right!

It's true that a women's brain weights only 1.8lbs / 800g while a man's weights 2.2lbs / 1kg, but density is much more important than weight. Still, there are more intelligent men than intelligent women, but there are also more stupid men than stupid women.
For both is the intelligence seen as a bell curve, but women are more centred while men are more more on the edge.

just saying the average is higher, is only half the story, men have more geniuses than woman but also more idiots

Attached: image1.jpg (880x570, 81K)

>tfw you're a woman in a man's body

Ah, well, that is in correlation to being physically less smart.
On average tho, there are those few women who can actually get shit done.

Women are both
>less intelligent than men as a group
>emotions get in the way of utilosing their intelligence

Women's intelligence also clusters more around the mean than men; there are far less female geniuses than men. The reason for this is a lone genius gene on a single X chromosome gets fully expressed in men, but muted in women who have another X chromosone to override the genius anonomly.

I unironically have yet to meet one.

I believe that women are affected by emotions much more than men, it clouds their judgement and shatters all forms of logic in their mind.

Psychopaths most often end up committing crimes and ending up in jail. Psychopathy is quite common in niggers

Women are dumb because they prioritize interactions with other humans since their brains evolved to please men (survival purposes) and they can't handle living in society with social media because they try to please everyone and can't make hard decisions. They therefore revert to anarchy until stuffed by Mohammed against her will. By then they've burned the coal and are useless to white men due to microchimeraism.

How does this thrads(s) help Sup Forums?
>Muh hate thread
Brits, Pols, Germans, Women, Nigger. So many hate threads and the only conclusion was that jidf rather want us talk about our past and remembering hate one another instead of gathering together for a moment and fight the real enemy

Slide/Shill/Mutt thread sage.

Funny coming from a turkish rapebaby with a GDP lower than Swedens left nut. Careful before I buy your whole family as sex slaves for my daily salary. kek

>Thats one isolated incident you massive faggot, don't even comment with that flag on.
>Fritzl
>Priklopil
Try again faggot

Can anyone give me an example of an emotional decision and a logical one?

Coming from a pseudo-kraut with a nation full of whores and shitskins. I know you're butthurt because your women are either sexlaves in basements or one of muhammeds 4 wives. lmfao

abortion

So is that logical or emotional?

>Suleiman the Magnificent
magnificently fucking serbian whores since 1580.

What car to buy?
a) something that looks good and seems comfortable
b) something efficient, perfect for your economical needs but might look like shit

in general yes. individually there's always exceptions.

You type like how I did when I was 10, fucking cringe.

>Muh gdp
Who cares about your gdp when you lost your country ahmet. You wouldn't buy anyone because people here still have dignity unlike in swedinistan. I would take Mediterranean look anytime over looking like a snow nigger

Thats not an emotion vs logic issue its prioritizing economic utility over aesthetic/social value.

A better example of emotional vs logic is the person who yells or strikes a frozen computer or a chair they stubb their toe on.

how about...
a) let 100,000 niggers starve
b) let them into your country to rape you

Niger please. You never had your own country and that little clay you have is minimizing every year u dumb goatfucker.
Next year Vojvodina will break out and you can't do shit about it. kek

A question of utilitarianism vs individual worth ie another question of logic. Im surprised by how difficult this is for you

Sweden is a shithole full of subhumans kek. There's arabs too.

definatly a. why?

>Overpopulation in world
>Niggers deserve to die
>Very rarely becomes normal hard working citizen, they'd bomb the shit out of everyone than work for white
>They rape white girls to show "superiourity" to white
>They mostly hate whites for blacks history and how we are 50k years ahead of them
>All refugee black woman are so fat and useless, only to carry children
>They birth way more fuckers than white

choose b if you are suicidal and want to world to burn

Croatia is full of gypsies and semi-serbs. What's your point halfbreed?

I can't think emotionally, it is hard to believe any decision should be taken based on emotion... so how about:
a)Dating a girl because of her genetic worth
b)Dating a chick you like
if that's not one, I give up
If I knew the reason, "why?" I wouldn't put is as "emotional option," but as pointed out the answer would depend on the perceived self-worth, since I'm a narcissistic fuck I didn't realize it until now

>if that's not one, I give up
Again thats a question of logic which is determined by what value you place on genes vs personality/other traits. Its just another version of the should I marry a wealthy woman or a woman who loves me.

Emotional responses are ones where a value system doesnt come into play because the action is completely disconnected from it.

I know at least three