Why is dex always better than str in anime?

why is dex always better than str in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4EoWi5QSM
bjpenn.com/mma-news/videos/video-champion-powerlifter-and-bodybuilder-dies-after-getting-knocked-out-in-street-fight-with-mma-trained-fighter/
youtube.com/watch?v=DNy1kS2qvFM
youtube.com/watch?v=U9CPJgNO__E
youtube.com/watch?v=BbCK2Tb_i30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Japanese males have to self insert as the skinny beta characters.

Skill is more interesting to watch

Japs are weak

So are western piggus.

if your enemy can't hit you, his strength is useless. unfortunately, japan really just uses the strength/dexterity argument as an excuse to self wank about their ancient samurai tradition.

Strength + dexterity is the god tier territory. anything less is for plebs.

Because most Elevens are weak as fuck.

Visible strength is seen as a homosexual signal in Japan.

White men dominate strong lifting competitions

>if the enemy can't hurt you, his weak ass katana is useless

Nah, Iranians and Chinks do.

what about weightlifting in Olympics? china has that in the bag and they aren't white

Because it's better in real life as well.

>it's better in real life as well.

how many times is that steel folded again?

thought it was agi, lately alot of series that uses an rpg style jacks off to agi

Over 9000

Mayweather is the undisputed champ because no one can hit him.

>Mayweather is the undisputed champ because no one can hit him.

No it's not. In real life strength and speed are interconnected because both rely on muscle strength. Simply put, the stronger you are, the faster you will be able to propel your limbs and body.

Even taking that into account, the upper limits for speed are less than the upper limits for strength. An average person can run 100 meters in about 15-20 seconds, the world speed record for 100 meters by olympian athletes is around 9 second, a mere factor of 2 increase in speed at most. In terms of strength, an average person can lift around 50-60 kilos without strength training, an olympic athlete can lift over 200 kilos, an increase of a factor of around 4.

In other words, Strength is by far more important because it has a higher upper limit and also because speed is reliant on strength in the first place.

only in lightweight/featherweight
heavy weight champions fuck people up with one punch
best fighters of all time are Tyson and Ali, both were monsters

gooks prided themselves on their oneshot sword memes, then guns existed and it all went to hell. once gooks realized they could pander their god sword memes they all jumped on it.

and so bleach was made

SPEED isn't the same as DEX anyway.

everytime I see this gif I get a fucking aneurysm, congrats

A heavyweight fighter would find it even more difficult to hit Mayweather.

Ali was a strong striker for sure, but he was most known for his agility and mind games.

Lets see this punk ass take on anyone in the heavyweight category.

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHEEEIT

he already has moron

desu I would definitely beat him because I know dempsey roll. he is nothing special of you copy anime techniques and ko him.

I thought we were talking about fighting, in which case avoiding getting hit, while dealing the most damage, is the most efficient way to win. Such an approach is typically categorized under DEX. All the firepower/strength in the world means nothing if you can't hit them and/or don't know where to hit.

faster attack and run speed, more crits and higher evasion.

All you need in anime boxing is stamina and endurance, coupled along with some meme finisher.

>avoiding getting hit, while dealing the most damage

How come DEXfags think they get both speed AND power, while thinking that STRfags only have raw power and zero speed whatsoever.

I'll never understand this
If japs came across a 6'7 brick shithouse westerner would they assume he is gay? what the heck

I didn't mean most damage as in highest numbers. I mean doing damage to the target while avoiding direct contact yourself. Quickness is far more important than speed anyway. Something tells me I'm not changing your mind regardless though.

>Tyson
>good

You can't have anything perfect.
Even if you are incredibly strong you still have weak points.
So if your STR is high chance are that there are higher STR people to beat your ass.
But once you have enough DEX to hit accurately and fast any weak points you can literally defeat any opponent.
Even higher DEX have to be very careful to deal with you because DEX also master of traps and defend.

>be weak DEXfag
>deal no damage
literally incapable of defeating your opponent now

Because DEX is about quick, weaker hits, while STR is about slow, strong ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4EoWi5QSM

Even if you deal little/no damage, just being able to hit your opponent continuously while dodging all his attacks would give you an emotional victory.

eyes, neck, groins, armour gap.
when I have enough DEX i'd just hide and snipe with arrow or silenced rifle from afar.
No Dex actually show up to fight a STR heads on unless force to, but eventually DEX will overpower with speed, accuracy, ultra high damage (from superior weapon coated with poison) and dirty tricks.

It's because they get to have wimpy ass beta inserts and say OH HE SO FAST HE BETTER.

Dexterity originally had NOTHING to do with attack speed. In older traditional RPGs moves have set animations, and the only way to make attacks go faster is to use certain weapons or abilities. Dex is accuracy and crit rate (if there was luck, then luck affects crit damage) because if you're more dexterous you can aim better which in turn ups your accuracy and if you're accurate you can hit crit spots more easily. Pretty much every physical class needed at least some dex to hit shit.

At some point someone decided to make dex affect attack speed but the original point of dex is an accuracy stat

THE REAL WAY TO WIN A FIGHT IS TO HAVE MORE OXYGEN THEN YOUR OPPONENT! AS LONG AS YOU HAVE MORE OXYGEN YOU WILL ALWAYS WIN!

>White men dominate strong lifting competitions
there's no money in it heavy lifters don't get mega million dollar sponsorships
sports stars and track and field olympic athletes do
black men dominate physical contest sports and even high paying skill sports like formula 1 and golf.
If you replaced every ghetto basketball court in america with a tennis court that gave out free tennis equipment tennis would be dominated by 6'7 black power servers

I mean, if they hit a spot enough times, it's going to give away for a proper hit on flesh.

Of course they would, have you ever seen Gachimuchi?

>Rifle is a DEX weapon
Is nuke a STR weapon?

They love their "appears behind you/nani?" memes.

DEX is about being able to apply whatever strength you have to make more fast and accurate movements. It is more about how trained your nervous system is and it means everything in fight. Although some amount of STR is required for fighting, it does not matter much after a certain threshold.

Here's an educational video. In it, the world champion in powerlifting is getting killed by a street thug with some martial arts training. Happened this summer.
bjpenn.com/mma-news/videos/video-champion-powerlifter-and-bodybuilder-dies-after-getting-knocked-out-in-street-fight-with-mma-trained-fighter/

>hide and snipe with arrow
bow is a str weapon you faggot. the pull by itself is like 40 pounds

>if they hit a spot enough times, it's going to give away for a proper hit on flesh

Because GOTTA GO FAST

WE

No, it's an INT weapon.

>Iranians
>that Rio olympics were they got absolutely btfo.
>youtube.com/watch?v=DNy1kS2qvFM

Like all magic

>the katana is now made from good material instead of shit
There you go, hard sharpened diamond katana > armor

Idolizing strength and muscular builds could lead to Elevens lifting and regaining some testosterone which would be problematic.

This is the most cancerous show I've ever watched.

>katanas teh bestest sw0rds evar!!11
>annoying red bitch
>dumb gaijin use open molds to forge swords
The worst self-insert shit ever made.

Possibly the stupidest post on Sup Forums right now.

>dumb gaijin use open molds to forge swords

I still laugh when I see it.

Wasn't that sword actually covered in a magic cutting field though.

Because fat people are uncommon in japan

Japs have to pretend the katana is superior to other sabres, and the Yamato is better than the Iowa.
Otherwise reality sets in and they all commit suicide.

Str+Int+Dex master race

Get on your knees and such my balls, lad, Pure LUK, coming through.

Guts won over Serpico, twice. I fail to see your point.

From Soft should make an anime, thatll fix it up quick.

Berserk is pretty favorable to strength outside of the fight Griffith and Guts had when they first met

I get what you're saying but you gotta remember the immense difference in strength here, plus the fact that a heavyweight fighter obviously has some skill too.
Mayweather can block alot of punches if the opponent puts him in a situation when he cant dodge because they are of relatively equal strength. If, for example, prime Evander Hollyfield was pounding away at Mayweather in the corner mayweather would be getting hit so hard, even when blocking, that his balance would get thrown off or he would get stunned and be wide open for a knock out

>black men dominate formula one and golf
i mean you were doing pretty well up to that point.

>Implying R1 running Katana and Frayed Cancer are not better than a telegraphed UGS

Actually Guts is quite dexterous when you realize he's wielding a fucking 200+ pound sword. People forget that dex is short for dexterously which quite literally means finesse and that means ability to wield weapons accurately. The reason why lighter weapons are often associated with dex is because of the logic that you need to aim for the vitals to seriously hurt someone in plate armor. Having a heavy weapon means you can rely on the weight of the weapon to just crush the armor. Hell, the best way to break armor with a long sword was to sheath it or just grip by the blade and just pummel them with the hilt, this method still relies on the weight of the weapon to dish out serious damage.

Dex is a thinking man's stat.
Str is a winning man's stat.
Int is the best man stat.

>CHA + INT loses to STR

Name me 1 anime or mango that does this.

Literally all animu where Maou is a spellcaster/general type.

The UGS have pretty good hyper armor though
The DLC weapons especially favor strength
>even with the nerf those fucking twin curved greatswords are strong as fuck
frustrating

>Maou
what?

pls lurk for 2 more years

Maou.

I want Fino to finger my butthole.

M・A・O

TELL ME ABOUT M・A・O

WHY DOES SHE USE THE DOTS

>dex always better than str
It's also the same in real life. The woes for str don't stop there though: We live in the age of the semi automatic weapon, so being a big mass of slow-moving muscle doesn't count for anything, when the other apex predators on the planet are aware they just have to put a bullet in your head to put you down

youtube.com/watch?v=U9CPJgNO__E

gonna assume you nerds mean a seiyuu

>implying
I swear Berserk is the only manga that got this shit right. STR means speed and raw power while dex is dexterity. It doesnt matter how dexterious you are if your opponent is faster and stronger

STR >>>INT>>>>>>DEX

>STR means speed and raw power
I'd like to play whatever game this user is playing right now.

YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD

Modern army is ALL about STR. I bet you faggot didnt go even through basic you basic bitch. You have no idea how much gear you have to carry these days

A hint faggot, its twice or 10 times more what it used to be depending on the point in history you conpare it to.

DEX is useless, it doesnt matter how accurate you are. We dont kill with guns

If he's /fit/ he probably is.

Real answer though:

You can animate extremely cool movement involving fast and agile characters, whereas big guy punching is pretty limited.
There are certainly moments where strength can be well animated, but then you have shit like the last fight in Sword of the Stranger which is another level.

>being this triggered
>bragging about being a pack mule
Enjoy being a slow moving beast of burden too huge to hide behind walls properly most of the time, and used for target practice

youtube.com/watch?v=BbCK2Tb_i30

Modern army is ALL about INT. I bet you're a basic bitch infantryman, aincha? You're the fucking ant we drone operators need to keep alive everyday because you had too many knocks on the head to remember which button is Zoom and which is Hellfire.

A hint faggot, we don't use fucking buttons anymore, you stupid fucking ape.

STR is useless, it doesnt matter how much gear you log. We dont kill with guns. We kill with drones and bombs.

t faggot who doesnt know realities in modern warfare

Enjoy dying thanks to lack of supplies

Actually, yeah, they are. Weird, considering all the fighting they do in manga and anime. Get a Japanese guy in a grapple and press your weight onto their back and thigh and they wilt like Hell. What is up with this?

>drones
>int
Come the fuck on

>We kill with drones and bombs
No user,those are targeted assassinations. Not actual warfare

Modern army is ALL about CHA. I bet you faggot didnt go even through officer training you basic bitch. You have no idea how much ass you have to lick these days

A hint faggot, its twice or 10 times more people and each is at least 80 times as sour as your fucking drill sergeant's dick tasted when he forced it on you during basic

INT is useless, it doesnt matter how many ragheads you kill on your glorified computer game. You'll never be able to retire in 10 years into a cushy job at Lockheed Martin and rake in hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money.