Jewish man pees on Auschwitz memorial

Why are Jews always caught doing things like posting anti-Semitism, defacing their religious sites and drawing swastikas?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43506756

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-094734~2.png (1080x1701, 730K)

Attached: whatcha doin.jpg (480x270, 22K)

what's more Jewish than falseflagging hate crimes against you for shekels and sympathy?

Minor version of gaslighting. Jews love gaslighting. It's like how the Red Cross said like 271,000 people died at the camps and to make us question our sanity they rewrote history...fucking kikes.

ANTISEMITISM IN POLAND SOMEONE URINATED ON AUSCHWITZ MEMORIAL

PAY REPARATIONS GOYIM
APOLOGIZE
ASSAD MUST GO
INVADE IRAN

Attached: Cy2Y3I2XgAAC6HX.jpg (1000x560, 87K)

>defacing their religious
judaism is atheist senpai . also jews are'nt doing anything wrong , its you antisemetic goys with your dumb laws .
my brother almost got arrested in germany for doing a roman salute in berlin .

Just stay in your desert shit hole

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-101044~2.png (1080x1516, 273K)

gotta keep the antisemitism narrative alive themselves, cuz they cant deal with the fact that most people dont give a shit about jews anymore

Judaism is theistic
Holocaustianism is an atheistic narrative giving meaning to secular Jews and the state religion of Israel. (By Holocaustianism I dont mean that the genocide wasnt real, just the philosophical interpretation of it - objectively the worst genocide ever, completely unique, all European Goyim are guilty equally, anudda shoah is behind the corner and the goyim must apologise all the time for the worst crime of antisemitism)

Attached: 1521619315034.jpg (906x749, 89K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-101233~2.png (1080x1530, 819K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-101501~2.png (1080x1540, 619K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-101616~2.png (1080x1702, 320K)

>A young Israeli man was arrested in Israel on March 23, in connection with a wave of threats made to Jewish community centers

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-102701~2.png (1080x1376, 813K)

>JERUSALEM — A monthslong wave of bomb threats against Jewish institutions in the United States that prompted evacuations, heightened security and fears of rising anti-Semitism gave way to an unexpected twist on Thursday. The person responsible for many of the threats, law enforcement officials said, was half a world away, in Israel, a Jewish teenager.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-102947~2.png (1080x1693, 654K)

Attached: 1496987353229.gif (773x512, 40K)

He got caught; it wasn't part of the plan

Jews are highly neurotic and tend to have severe psychological issues.

Also it's not the first Jewish girl that is into Nazi roleplay sex or want to be dominated by German men (a rare species I know but still)

If this guy wasn't Jewish it would have been a hate crime

Attached: gib.jpg (262x192, 9K)

"fined"

A white man would have got 30 years in prison.

Attached: Gib Khazar Milkies.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Hey rabbi

Not true, it was a gentile who did it
Typical neo-nazi

"By deception we shall make war"

That's the mossad slogan or pretty close to it.

Every once and awhile a Tyron will pull this shit too.

Attached: Racist Hoax 999.png (503x593, 278K)

Why do you say that?
Nowhere is that reported. All they say is that it's an Israeli teenager.
Even if that was the case how do you explain all the other cases?

They were probably ar*b Israelis pretending to be Jews

Based giv posters

>once and awhile
Retard

Attached: 1519631888600.png (643x537, 231K)

Attached: 1521781605159.jpg (1040x977, 653K)

Why would Arabs visit Auschwitz?
You go from saying
>Not true, it was a gentile

To
>probably ar*b

Based completely on conjecture

There are plenty of these types of incidents. It's like they are trying to illicit sympathy and create a state of victimhood.
I could continue posting loads of these types of stories

ar*bs are gentiles too

So, did they execute him or something?
I imagine they're merciless to those that would ruin the Masquerade.

Attached: 20121002_190038.jpg (595x446, 95K)

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

I wonder what the "fine" would have been if he wasn't Jewish

They would have labeled it anti-Semitism if that was the case. All reports indicate him as a student and it as an embarrassment for Israel.

They take care of their own. Probably just made the story disappear after it no longer fit their narrative

About fiveish..

Attached: fiveish_wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

To be fair, there is a problem with lack of toilet facilities at Auschwitz. The tour is long, and usually comes at the end of a long bus journey.

I had to duck off to find a discreet tree when I was there.

Holocaustism is a religion taught in all Western schools. Various shrines dot Western countries. Auschwitz is a holy site where Germans performed the oven miracle. To question the miracle is a crime or at least social ostracization.

A you're a peein' tree?

Kissing freshly mutilated baby penises?

> Obi-Wan Coonobi.

Fair enough. In this case though the man pissed on a memorial, admitted his responsibility and said he is prepared to go to jail for it.
Like you say, if the toilet situation is that bad would it really be that difficult to sneak off and find a bush without causing an incident?
It's completely obvious that sensitivity is going to be high