Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Friday Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/seehofer-kuendigt-null-toleranz-politik-an-afd-mann-zitiert-koran-toetet-die-unglaeubigen-sie-sind-schlimmer-als-das-vieh-a2382580.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174823319/Deutschlandtrend-AfD-verliert-in-Umfrage-deutlich-SPD-im-leichten-Aufwind.html

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=15BDENi280k

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=yPMYlxso2UU
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=wQsEf3TVtGY
youtube.com/watch?v=hpZYrlGCiNI
youtube.com/watch?v=oeHA7MtlPL0

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Attached: friday.jpg (1243x700, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bundestag.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=PhG6MnwwuQw
youtube.com/watch?v=QsV0QgUMfYo
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
bild.de/news/ausland/frankreich/polizist-angeschossen-geiselnahme-frankreich-55187014.bild.html
focus.de/politik/ausland/vorfaelle-in-suedfrankreich-im-news-ticker-geiselnahme-in-supermarkt-in-frankreich-taeter-bekennt-sich-zu-is-miliz_id_8660169.html
youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHhs4moeBY
diepresse.com/home/ausland/aussenpolitik/5393957/Der-Islam-gehoert-zu-Deutschland_Grabkerzen-vor-dem
youtube.com/watch?v=IH6C3-GUai8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bundestag.de/

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1085x462, 22K)

Gay threaf

Attached: Kinga.jpg (639x426, 54K)

*thread

Then it should feels like home to you Polacke

Attached: pORZ8XP.jpg (500x500, 50K)

My home is western Poland, not homo republic of germany

Attached: 1487490248654.jpg (900x810, 33K)

>western Poland
You mean eastern Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=PhG6MnwwuQw

He did it again, the absolute MADMAN

I don't see any homos or refugees here, so no

Attached: 0004E9BQREQG5B70-C122-F4.jpg (630x395, 43K)

This.

>UN replacement migration
kek

Poland is such a shithole not even nigger want to live there

I'm gay, lots of people are homosexual in Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=QsV0QgUMfYo

so cute, so true what she says

Sure noseberg

bester Mann im BT!

Keep telling yourself that

Attached: 1521799073414.jpg (500x500, 35K)

nazbol btfo

Rip nazbol
F

Attached: 1521695503361.png (550x550, 32K)

Think we should do the replacement migration exactly the other way around ... since we did exactly that once before, you know.

Attached: Indo-European_Migrations.jpg (2074x1184, 259K)

May I introduce you to our Lord and Saviour, Sebastian Kurz?

Attached: jesus kurz.jpg (581x733, 91K)

Fukken saved! Kek

Attached: 1518542996715.jpg (732x532, 92K)

Attached: 1521737233659.jpg (926x618, 247K)

he seems to be redpilled.

Attached: 7aY3Eab.png (490x391, 113K)

>implying we have enough people for that

he never disappoints us
great guy!

Attached: 1469070016816.png (1076x1056, 250K)

wait, wait, wait.
German Soil is not good?

What about the Wine plantations at the Rhine? what about the fertile Marshland of North-germany? Nothing of Value near the Donube?

>UN replacement migration
WTF? Why is this shit not more common knowledge in the public?
anayways, i guess with future technological advancements in robotics and automation,
europe doesn't need a growing or large population.

>United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of
> virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and
> population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require
> comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes,
> including those relating to international migration.

> Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers
> replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan,
> Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two
> regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the
> international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and
> population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

source: un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>>UN replacement migration
>WTF? Why is this shit not more common knowledge in the public?

Because when you mention it, people start screaming and closing their eyes, hoping it disappears

>masseneinwanderung ist messereinwanderung
topkek
nice!

Feierabend und Wochenende Bump

Attached: Franzi BUMP.jpg (465x1024, 82K)

tfw i have to work until 18 and then i have to play ice hockey with my club today

Attached: 1509922682784.png (420x420, 12K)

feminazi bump.

Attached: femnazi.png (299x275, 124K)

Isn't it weird how the solution to low fertility rates in seemingly always immigration and never pro-natalist policies which would be a long term solution?

Attached: think pepes.jpg (800x769, 156K)

M A D
L A D

F

Attached: tswift261116ZNimage96.jpg.cdcb51904e35a078877f87454612ae4b.jpg (2048x1365, 672K)

Stirb!

yes it is. i don't have a problem with immigration within europe,
as our cultures and values are more or less compatible.

however, allowing immigration from foreign places and cultures (shit holes)
seems to me a cheap and naive excuse to not fix the european demographic problem
that was caused by deconstructing the idea of the family and its values.

let's not forget that the smallest unit in a national economy is the family with a father, a mother
and 3 or more kids.

Meme flags have ruined these

Attached: will invade.jpg (306x284, 22K)

Attached: skelp.png (217x217, 4K)

No i won't.
Switzerland was smart enough to not go into the EU.

b...but you're a skellington too...

Attached: 1496862915972.png (566x533, 255K)

Attached: randy.jpg (225x225, 7K)

bump, have a good weekend german anons

Frig off, Randy.

You too Carlos

Think our success has never been about high birth rates. Indoeuropean invasions were mostly possible through superior technology. Iron weapons when everybody else still used bronze (see also Seima-Turbino) and later chariots. We will always against hordes of hyperfertile savages. Our strategy has never been to outbreed them ... but to cull them. Our only chance will be for pepple to get this simple fact into their dense heads again.

Oh no, German soil will always be our home ... but I think against our adversaries a defensive strategy is pointless, they will simply wear us down and drown us out through sher numbers. In the long run our only option is the offensive.

> Switzerland was smart enough to not go into the EU.
i'm not sure about that. our lefties are working behind the scenes
together with the EU elites to push Switzerland into the EU.

Attached: junker.grenzen.png (898x701, 153K)

FUCK OFF!!

YES!

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING AGAIN

bild.de/news/ausland/frankreich/polizist-angeschossen-geiselnahme-frankreich-55187014.bild.html

focus.de/politik/ausland/vorfaelle-in-suedfrankreich-im-news-ticker-geiselnahme-in-supermarkt-in-frankreich-taeter-bekennt-sich-zu-is-miliz_id_8660169.html

Attached: 342423525.gif (400x246, 1.83M)

It's because of debt.
>Pic related

Bankers need stupid idiots who are willing to take lots of loans.
Migration from sub human countries is far better suited to reach that goal.

Attached: 1520999109336.png (1348x526, 95K)

Oh, no, no.
I mean your picture depicted good land for Agrarwirtschaft, which is weird, i remember North germany having space and place for acre-to-acre here.

Attached: tswift261116ZNimage53.jpg.9e18f23bd63aca2e8ec2ce8e66d9e2de.jpg (1367x2048, 693K)

>bild

Attached: weinsteinbirthdayparty563463.jpg (1280x835, 641K)

Man kann von der Bild halten was man will aber während Happenings ist ihr Liveticker einer der Besten.

We need these happenings.

Not just our leftists. Everyone in the political established minus the SVP is secretly selling us to the EU. And I don't even fully trust the fat cats in the Zürcher SVP.

>Implying the Qualitätspresse will report on this without working out a narrative and getting the okay from the Gleichschaltungsamt first.

> Täter bekennt sich zu Terrormiliz IS
Now, he or she is probably Vogelfrei!

Reminder that mineral fertilizers will run out within the next 100 years and creating a unsustainably large population is the last thing we want. Building a wall and eating cloned beef and lab grown salad while we wait for the rest of the world to starve seems like a better survival strategy than creating empires right before the inevitable cataclysm.

I bet it's all the hate from evil straight white Nazis that caused him to express his pain in this understandable and enriching way.

That's not the real IS though.

Ah ok now I understand! In case of that pic I think they were specifically talking about pastures for CATTLE as Indoeuropeans were mostly cattle herders, not farmers. Back then most of Germany was still Urwald, useless for cattle mostly, with some Neolithic farmer communities sprinkled in.

Yes, deindling ressources may be an issue. Running out of fertilizer is only a technological issue, could perfectly well fox nitrogen from air, energy is the only issue here. Rare earths are the true problem if we want to keep our tech base. Would not advocate for empire building though, it is only messy to hold such a big territory. Main aim of military actions should be reducing population numbers, not a land grabs (only maybe for strategic ressources). One may call this genocide, yes. It sounds ugly. Hell, it IS ugly! But frankly, unless birth rates in the third world magically drop within the next ten years I do see this as the only chance for humanity ITSELF to survive the coming century. It will inevitably end in large-scale warfare anyway if we allow this to continue and the results will be the same ... death on an unpreceded scale. Rather do this under 'controlled conditions' than letting it spread like a wildfire.

Attached: Pentti_Linkola.jpg (1920x1281, 97K)

you have things to do jarek

Attached: 12239420057.jpg (869x1024, 150K)

you are old enough to read between the lines.

give us our money and arts you fucking nazi scum, then you can turn out to be nazi-kebab.

Attached: 1520032590136.jpg (500x353, 80K)

How about you shubhumans return our land and we won't annihilate you in return

Attached: 9BFC40E2-B8E4-4A5F-9876-31D3D3BC4940.png (850x850, 236K)

No problem but you return our land before WW2.

But IRL we gonna wait until you country become shithole. Every time i heard about PC in germany im laughing. The same goes when some kebab rape your "womens". And I hope our politics realize that we need strong army to fuck you up, every 50 years. Losing wars is in you nature. Like always rember Stalingrad and Berlin. Soon scum ...

>a german screaming at a german
>the angry not pathetic one is from poland obviously.

Nigga you couldn't even dream of a helmet-shape that good, you fought with horses when we ran in your door.

I'm fine with the 1914 borders

>No problem but you return our land before WW2.
sure

Attached: 186477-3x2-galerie_gross.jpg (900x600, 220K)

We actually have plenty rare earth's here it's just not yet economically viable to mine them.
This why I want to go back to European or Western autarky. Overpopulation in the third world will fix itself and this process would be easy to survive with proper border defense.

Besides the rather bland attempt at memeing I do really like that picture. It perfectly describes the form of madness we are gravitating towards.

Attached: 1521177707921.jpg (1600x800, 540K)

Like always nazi propaganda. 3/4 of your strongest division was unable to fight when they clash with Polsih outdate army in 1939. Without help from CCCP the is possibility that we won this. Also if France wasnt be some much pussy they will won your country over 4 weeks. Just read diaries of generals about Polish soldiers how they admire them compare to lazy teutronic-trash (you). And like always you lost. And see your country now? It's a shithole with paper army. If we can manage to rebuild aour army to the 2013 we will fuck you up.

I know that it's probably a very common question, but where can I watch German news with English subtitles to learn German? Preferably, right-wing.

>3/4 was not able to fight
Well, still beat your ass into a pulp.
We beat you so hard that we had to invent a word for that. Blitzkrieg is the "Cucked" of Warfare.

It all boils down to energy requirements and efficiency. Then autarky is totally possible. However, I simply do not trust in defence alone. Though I do not expect a sudden technological leap in the rest of the world which may threaten our defensive capabilities I see certain risks. No defense is perfect and even shitholes may cobble together medium ranged missiles and warheads filled with more or less potent nerve gas ... only one risk I could think about. Preemptive strikes will become necessary. Letting overpopulation again just feels too unpredictable to me. Even if they do not target is they may do untold damage to the biosphere. Time will tell bit I do see 'Third Punic war'-like scenarios as without alternative in the future ... esse delendam.

>reee reee reee

butthurt jarek we will always laugh about the likes of you because we can.

Attached: 655324.jpg (564x564, 24K)

Its not your land. Germans brought down Roman empire while slavs were not even mendtioned. Only one known for being ass raped is Poland

Afd is one of the most cucked parties in DE/EU/World.
When will you get it ? Smh

ups sorry austrian you was not meant

Attached: 1329291.jpg (518x800, 128K)

You have no industry, money or manpower.

Good luck kid and now tell your sister to get ready for the night shift

Attached: 904D35C6-60BB-40ED-BA62-B22128C07BE5.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

>mfer never realized how 56% she is

Attached: tswift261116ZNimage36.jpg.95856dbb2e4c13bd235251ff446bbad8.jpg (1406x2048, 713K)

No problemo!

Attached: 1520639806633.jpg (761x563, 60K)

Let's be real, her look isn't the biggest problem she has

youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0

Mutual assured destruction would ofc still be part of our defense strategy. The damage they could do by being simply irresponsible is a concern. Especially India, they are currently doing their best to bring an end to our species by breeding multiresistant diseases.

essential germanic character traits
her father , allfather , children of nature and sun
chin up brothers our time will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHhs4moeBY

Attached: Michel_wach_auf.jpg (321x501, 49K)

This!

Hahahahaha...

Attached: 1518756441109.jpg (336x442, 91K)

Attached: Screen Shot.png (1440x900, 1.38M)

diepresse.com/home/ausland/aussenpolitik/5393957/Der-Islam-gehoert-zu-Deutschland_Grabkerzen-vor-dem

Nothing on this in German news? Well I wonder why...

(((H3H3)))

Did you know they met each other the first time ina holocaust museum?

>Insgesamt seien 14 Grabkerzen aufgestellt worden, dazu auch Rosen
>Die deutsche Kriminalpolizei sicherte die Gegenstände.

i can imagine

Attached: 4930.jpg (600x329, 41K)

>we have to get these candles before they blowing in the wind
right now in stralsund

Attached: 2163.jpg (742x442, 268K)

>14 Grabkerzen?
maybe they put 88 Roses beside them?

Attached: 4454589.jpg (474x355, 16K)

Yeah but she's "totally not a spy" (((literally all women are))).

youtube.com/watch?v=IH6C3-GUai8

Attached: 369.gif (320x240, 414K)