Is homosexuality Aikatsu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1nZq2Aetjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2SN12me5i4s
youtube.com/watch?v=VL0AHevg7mA
aikatsu.com/stars/news/208.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lily only lusts for Yuzu

How can someone say that the Pripara staff doesn't care about the plot when there are nuclear amounts of pottery in all the seasons?

no but acrotomophilia is

;_;

Why the eyecatches are missing in the first OST of Pripara ?

Senior idols are so cool!

I'm not a fan of Nino.

New DCD Hoshi no Tsubasa Part 5 videos

CM
youtube.com/watch?v=A1nZq2Aetjs

Medley PV (Music of Dream (now with the Sun Dress), The only sun light, We Wish You A Merry Christmas)
youtube.com/watch?v=2SN12me5i4s

Smartphone Medley PV
youtube.com/watch?v=VL0AHevg7mA

>no Hikari

No Hime despite yes Miya either.

I want to fuck Lala.

I want to fuck.

It's like they want you to vote for a mother-daughter unit.

>The only sun light
Sounds like Forever Dream part 2. I like it.

I've seen this on twitter, what is this? A new announcement?

It's some photokatsu thing.

Looks like we have a common interest here

Why don't they just talk things out with Galala? I know that as participants in an obsessive hobby enjoyed almost entirely by a single gender that they all have to be somewhere on the spectrum, but I still feel like mentioning to her that if she keeps eating dreams she will put herself alseep forever would help solve the problem.

Me too. I don't like the way she talks.

I'll fuck you if you're cute.

A make-your-unit thing. Winner gets a song I believe.

What is the craziest unit imaginable?

>Merry Christmas
>that unsalvagable, evil, fucking rotten piece of an old hag faced cunt Erza is there
NOPE. Are they mocking us, or Christmas on purpose now?

>a big fansub group with better access to timers and the ability to accurately sex a Cocotama never picked it up
Truly the worst timeline.

I want to cum on her face.

The Only Sun Light sounds pretty cool. I'm really hoping the 3 person performance in both Music of Dream and The Only Sun Light is an indication we'll get unit face offs at the end of S2, Stars has really been lacking in units.

>We Wish You A Merry Christmas
This song is Aikatsu's single biggest mistake.

I had the same thought. Really fits Elza I think.

I blame the main lusting after a shota. That's why I dropped it.

She doesn't do it as often after the first series (in episode 14 they thank the viewers for supporting them enough to make more, implying the first 13 episodes were the first season), but yes, it is one of the lesser appealing traits of the show,

How do you sex a cocotama?

>This song is Aikatsu's single biggest mistake.
No, that's Elza.

The word sex used in this context means to determine the sex of the creature, which in the case of Cocotamas is done by looking at the shape of their egg underwear. Underwear with a spiky belt belongs to a male, while underwear with a rounded belt belongs to a female.

Do the nips like Aikatsu's We Wish You A Merry Christmas?

>No, that's Elza.
You mean Yume?

Actually it would be Ako's lust for cock.

They should be as sexy as female Jewelpets, and it would be easier to tell their sex apart.

>Yume
She's kind of not a mistake, the mistake is that Yume is non-existent since S2 started.

is right. Elzahag contributes nothing to the show. She should be hanged, drawn, and quartered.

>the mistake is that Yume is non-existent since S2 started.
that is a good thing, Yume was never good

I had genuine plans to pick it up in summer 2016 after it seems subs were dead, but then Wasurenai returned so I didn't bother.

They're dead again, so if you're considering picking up where they left off please do.

>not liking protag-tier good girls
That's your problem.

FUCK Yume

I had time then. I don't now. Sorry. This was back during the massive gap between episode 3 and 4's sub releases.

You should also be drawn and quartered.

I would.

I understand

Yume is still around, she just has no personality. And accomplishes nothing on her own.

S2 is weak because there is no feel of competition. The everyone but Ako gets a Sun Dress stuff doesn't help.

Not if I get rid of your first
Yume was trash from the start, just like Laura

I like Yume a lot.

>Yume is still around
That doesn't mean she "exists", especially because she gets nothing to do.
In first season she was at least going through the usual protag routine, and even had some menacing, but unique ability.

Cats don't get to wear dresses

Yume is basically a plot doll with little much going on beyond jumping from plot point to plot point
Roller went from Yume punching back to Elza punching bag
Koharu's arc was pointless and had a unsatisfying payoff
Shitty YumeRollerMahi trio is end game
Mahiru has no role beyond being Roller's rebound
Ako gets treated even worse than in S1
Elza is them trying to have their cake and eat it. They want a bitchyish antagonist but also for little girls to buy her merch.
Kirara is fine, but due to her Ako got reduced to a mascot character
Rei is Elza's designated cock sucker and little else
Yuzu and Lily who?

>Cats don't get to wear dresses
Easy access.

Stop spamming your shitty opinion, faggot. Nobody gives a shit. Go back to MAL.

My what? My amazing and well informed thoughts, user? Stop being an Elzafag and actually make conversation instead of being vitriolic with Yume.

I wish that the first episode of season two could have just gone on forever. She was threatening and interesting(and had great episode direction) then they threw it all away to play it "safe"

She turned into a pile of shit because the staff decided not to antagonize her, but go the same syrupy bullshit that it always does, it's just that it works horribly with a character so shitty and arrogant.
She would have made a much better antagonist than PriPara's Hibiki if they didn't fuck it up.

It couldn't last.

Is it ok to like loli Elza?

No.

What's /ai/'s favorite Sentai?

Yeah, unless you're her mom

Why are they so against having another Mizuki?

>another Mizuki
Hmm, how strange, I don't remember Mizuki shitting on everyone, nice try Elzafag.

That's all the fishy cunt did

This was just begging for a shop, sorry for the crappy job.

>being so desperate to defend his arrogant, hateful hag that he needs to make up complete bullshit
QED

Stitchanon, if you're here, you're really not helping the situation at /vp/ any. Sorry.

[spoilers]I haven't actually watched Stars yet idk what im talking about[/spoiler]

Is timing really the only thing stopping them from getting more episodes out?

According to their site that's their main (if not only) problem.

How do we save aikatsu?

I love everything about this scene, from the music to Lala visibly getting bigger, everything about it was fantastically executed. I never use this word, but I'm hyped for the time when Lala goes back to being big all the time in Pripara.
Sorry to blog, I just wanted to gush about how much I loved this scene.

too gay

>implying there's such thing

Anyone watching farilu?

In general, or do you mean it's on right now?

right now

I think the fact that I had to ask tells you the answer to your question.

I'm still 5 episodes behind

Cancel it before any more damage is done.

aikatsu.com/stars/news/208.php

/ourgirl/ made it.

Truly our girl

>full rainbow color encore is great
Thank you.

I love them.

Exact moment Fuwari stole Falulu's heart.

>hetshit
You didn't warn me. You should have warned me.

Ainon, I...