Yu-gi-oh! VRAINS

Revolver did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Revolver did nothing
Fixed

hey, that's not true.

He...uh...

oh! He killed his own minions!

Being a Luddite faggot is wrong.

Considering he never ANOTHER'd anyone on-screen, nor directly hurt people, he really hasn't, as far as we know.

>Yusaku and a giant hotdog

Yusaku and Aoi being merely acquaintances or club/work friends at best is totally the perfect setup to finally get a real couple ending, right? She's no childhood friend, the only one Yusaku is gay for is for himself and vengeance and I'm sure he'd have her brother's approval of it.

Yuuya and Yuzu broke me and I'm not sure if the way they butchered that and the damage it left behind will ever be fully healed.

Might depend on Yoshida's mood. He was pretty generous with Kotori and Yuma at the very end, but if Vrains' shoddy production cycle continues to wear him down maybe he might unleash his full homoerotic urges out of spite to everyone but fujos and gays.

Finally realized who Revolver reminds me of.

Will he make a cameo in Vrains ?

Revolver is a good boy! I've seen Nips discussing that the marking on his hand makes up an H and K for Hanoi no Kishi. Just something I thought was interesting.

I saw it too, and it makes it sense in way

Why is he the only Hanoi walking around with a tattoo, anyway? If he got it when Hanoi became a thing he would've still been in his mid-teens at the oldest

forgot pic

did they reveal him officially or is this speculation?

What expression/emotion is Yusaku trying to convey?

Next time on Yugioh VRecaps

Speculative. See

He's not sure himself 80% of the time,.

If that ends up being his design he will be pretty hot.

Realization that he didn't get to eat lunch

oh yeah he was the only who found yusaku true identity

thank you and even with the hints I think he could still have red haired bangs.

Mark my words, when SOL technologies is revealed as the final boss, that's when we'll finally get out slice of life episodes.

I'm in the boat with him having white hair at the ends and black hair for the rest.

Tell me about the Ignis, why does he want to destroy the humans?

>Yuuya and Yuzu broke me and I'm not sure if the way they butchered that and the damage it left behind will ever be fully healed.
What the fuck are you talking about? Yuya and Yuzu are the most canon couple in Yugioh and i doubt Aoi and Yusaku will get that far. Don't tell me you where one of those retards who wanted them to kiss on screen or have Yuzu pregnant. Give me a break

Well he is mostly being able to control himself in the Arc V manga

I think user might be talking about how badly their characters got assassinated by the end, not exclusively the status of their relationship

>who wanted them to kiss on screen or have Yuzu pregnant

Considering all the buildup. Yes you fucking nigger it was Yusei and Aki levels of blue balling all over again

I don't see why Ai was so adamant at cutting off whatever Faust had to say. Yusaku's probably going to hear it eventually if they keep fighting Hanoi

>Yes you fucking nigger it was Yusei and Aki levels of blue balling all over again
With them it was even worse because they were alone in a garage in the middle of the night. Yuya and Yuzu's relationship was so strong there was no seed for a kiss

The longer it takes him to realise Ai is evil the more time Ai has to put his plans into motion.

>tfw Yuzu didn't get to have Synchro, XYZ, and Pendulum Melodious cards

I think Ai is mostly using Yusaku as means to protect himself for now. He obviously wanted to get rid of faust as fast as possible which is why he set up the whole thing with naoki

Still mad they made her just a damsel in distress after all that training buildup

>they brand his face with a laser for trespassing and illegal card game activity
this is so awesomely retarded

>deck based on music
>ZERO (0) Synchro monsters
this triggers my autism more than anything

Well, Ai does seem to be in favor of methods that are more questionable than what Yusaku and Kusanagi has used so far

No, but I was at least hoping to get more than a "I'm back Yuya!" and a handshake before he rund off to duel his dad and the show ends.

He was chasing after her for about 3 months, went through mental breakdowns because of her and got 3 of their counterparts removed from existence to get her back. At least a genuine and heartfelt hug would have been in order after all that shit. We got one early on before shit got serious, not getting anything along those lines after everything that had happened was just absolute bullshit. Some few lines of dialogue between them would have been WAY better than ending with his dad challenging him. The only good thing to come from that episode was Reiji finally breaking down and laughing his ass off at Yuya possibly going pro.
Fuck, the entire post-ZARC arc with Reira alone ate up so much time for the most retarded filler plot point I have ever seen that would have been way better used for SoL shit or for some asspull to at least revive the other Yuus and Ruris. Hell, they wasted so much time on that shit, they could have asspull revived them, had a Yuuya vs Yushou duel AND finished on a cross-dimensional SoL.

>He was chasing after her for about 3 months, went through mental breakdowns because of her and got 3 of their counterparts removed from existence to get her back. At least a genuine and heartfelt hug would have been in order after all that shit. We got one early on before shit got serious, not getting anything along those lines after everything that had happened was just absolute bullshit.
Everyone wa watching and there wasn't time for something like that because they had 1 minute until the end of the show. they still had shit to explain

*He blocks your path*

What do you do?

As I said, could have dropped some of the bullshit and made the final duel a turn shorter.

Even just making him pull her out of the light and falling into his arms wouldn't have taken much longer than 1 or 2 extra seconds than what they did. It's not like them being that close wasn't canon and well known anyway. Showing some more emotion there would have been in-character for both of them and would have been fitting for their relationship.

Start a duel, then call a judge and tell him he's using TCG banned cards despite being in a TCG country and win the game on the spot. Ezpz.

>pudding hair
want

Japanese pudding is brown on the top surface, and white for the rest. Although on an anime hairstyle that combo might look like someone spilled a little coffee on his head

I honestly stopped giving a fuck about Yuya and Yuzu in the last quarter of the show so it didnt hit me as hard, I just wanted Shit-V to be over by that point

I think Yusaku/Aoi has a chance as long as Yusaku is the one to fall for her first, and Aoi not to develop feelings until much later on. The moment Aoi falls for him first, is over user, both for Aoi's character and any chances of getting any confirmation

japanese pudding is just flan

Would be cute if she saved him later on like he saved her before and he'd have a bit of a thing from that point on.
Reversing the whole "MC saves chick and she is instantly wet for him" shit would be fun.

silver haired Revolver killing dark haired Revolver. I like the though that he might have two tones aswell.

>whites removing brown people
>brown guy has a gun and a deck of bullets
Only thing making this more perfect would be his alternate deck having a police visual theme.

>silver haired character being useful and important
finally

>Revolver
>important
heh

what was placido's problem anyway? He was so much more aggressively angry than the other two guys.

Which YGO series had the best actual duels?

Reiji shares Revolver's pain.

Shut up Placido, you useless robot

Young adulthood is where his rage was most effectively channeled.

What do you mean by actual?

and by his, I mean aporia's because that what the three emperors represent, different stages of his life. and aporia was mid-adulthood.

followed the rules of the game with legitimate strategy

Literally every duel other than ones with action cards or pre battle city DM?

She already saved him twice, what they need is more interactions outside of Vrains

>let me just Pot of Greed into an incredibly niche and bullshit engine that is no good
>all of GX

I think yusaku's non-action duel with revolver was the closest thing we've had to an actual duel following the rules.

He watched his qt ATGM-wielding waifu get vaporized.

What if Revolver was a good guy all along and Yusaku is nothing but a pawn for Ai who is the real evil?

It's starkly obvious that Hanoi are terrorists with a heart of gold and ultimately want good. After learning more about Hanoi's motivations, Yusaku will probably go
>Ok I see where you're coming from, but you can't just delete the internet you faggots
and card game his way into finding a compromise

It's definitely not a black and white kind of deal given how ominous Ai was acting. Kaiba also killed or hurt people plenty of times and was straight-up evil towards the main cast yet turned out to be one of the most important goos guys and an invaluable comrade to Atem and Yugi. They might do one of those "I knew it was wrong to do but I had to, now let's work together" scenarios with him

followed the rules and was a legitimate strategy though

If you had a choice of you spirit monster, what would you want.

Hard Mode: Instead of what you want, what would you probably get instead.

>want
Accel Synchron
>get
One Doppel Token

Sup Forumssings user here, since Believe in magic was what most people wanted we will be doing that as the next vr/a/ins sings.

If you'd like to submit a part ,send it to: [email protected] , or reply to this post with a link that I can download from.
Your submission should be timed with the original and should only be your voice, any overlapping bits or harmony should be in a separate file.We will be doing the TV size so use that as reference.
If you don't want to sing but would still like to contribute, you can record yourself saying something to do with the show (eg: into the vrains) or reply to this post with pictures that sum up these threads
>inb4 blank image
The deadline is the 17th of December.
Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
Song:youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w

Want: Infernoid Tierra
Get: Little D

Oh my god I just remembered that I have never delievered the almost-finished Sup Forums sings Cromsrtie High School to go with when we had drawn it in late fucking August.

Thank you for reminding me that I need to finish this shit.

Revolver making his avatar the same as playmaker and kicking some ass when?

I wonder how many guys have female avatars of their waifus.

I wonder how many copied Blue Angel to masturbate to.

want: cyber commander
get:cyber commander

>want
Shaddoll Winda
>get
Rescue Cat

When do the next leaks come out?

Want Diabolos
Get Dark king of the abyss

In 5 minutes!

>masturbate to
if you have access to that data you might as well fug the avatar

Fucking an unresponsive doll sounds boring desu. You could have other anons be the blue angel instead.

>There must have been at least a dozen Blue angel selfcest orgies in vrains
virtual reality was a mistake

i'm sure in this wild and wonderful world there's methods out there to program avatars into active possibly retarded sex partners without having to find another neckbeard to cooperate with you

there's nothing stopping Ai from becoming the little girl

>Revolver saw one of them
no wonder he wants to destroy the damn thing

He's gay?

no he didn't.

he's a robot made to look like, and imitate how he was at that age.

I can't remember was wisel in the flashbacks to the world being destroyed in 5ds? I think it wasn't but i'm not sure.

Kinda nitpickey/autistic posts incoming:

Was I the only one here who thought the plot of GX season 4 was an absolute clusterfuck? Not the slice of life stuff, the trueman/DARKNESS stuff.

>10 years previous, the light of destruction, an ancient evil that washes across the galaxy every thousand years, hits earth, possessing a powerful psychic and inadvertently torturing a duel spirit that had been shot into space
>The tortured duel spirit goes insane, crash lands on earth, and manipulates a former soldier who'd lost his son
>years later, yusuke fujiwara, a genius student at school, loses his parents
>going batshit crazy, he decides it's better if everyone forgets everything
>figures out how to harness darkness, gives a shard of pure darkness to one of the other geniuses of the school, and gives himself to darkness
>the other genius puts on the mask, gets possessed, and goes missing, to sew the seeds of power among a power hungry dude, as well as gathering allies like an amazonian tiger who wants to become a real girl and marry a strong Man, an ancient pharaoh(not that one), and an alchemist who'd not-really-died.
>three years later, the boy who had a bond with the insane duel spirit arrives at academia, which coincidentally is a nexus point of duel spirit worlds as well as the burial spot of not!god cards
>battles against the seven stars, defeats them through deus ex machina
>a few months later, the light of destruction begins his plan to possess everyone and destroy the world
>the kid stops him
>then, a few months after that, the duel spirit enacts her plan to fuse all the dimensions together to torture the kid and be with him forever
>he grants her wish but still fixes everything by tapping into his ancient birthright as the supreme king
>these 3 events, caused by a combination of an ancient evil, and the literal manifestation of despair, are all the fault of the kid
cont'd

>the literal manifestation of darkness and despair decides all these events, two of which were caused by an ancient evil, are definitely cause to wipe out humanity
>sends avatars, seemingly under the control of yusuke, out into the world, to manipulate, torture, and fuck with every citizen of the world
>this includes, in cases like kenzan, outright LYING to them in order to scare them
>Darkness controls their minds, wipes their memories, and traps them in a realm of despair
>all of this to prove that everything is the fault of the kid who had a duel spirit who was a little too yandere that he wanted to help by shooting into space

KENN wanted to leave so they had to rush it

theres a lot of details that don't make sense if you start analyzing, even more so than most yu-gi-oh series.

Also, has anyone ever tried creating a timeline of the entire world? It seems most of everything can ALMOST fit into a linear timeline(with some alterations here and there)
>Darkness creates a single card - the numeron code
>the numeron dragon uses the numeron code to create the universe, including alternate dimensions where spirits reside peacefully
>the force of this act of good creates the Light of Destruction, which spreads havoc every thousand years
>the egyptian empire rises, while at the same time and the atlantis empire(filler) begin to grow in power
>Across the globe, in north and south america, primitive native cultures begin to worship an avatar of the numeron dragon - the Crimson Dragon, whom they worship as Quetzalcoatl
>The light of destruction arrives again, tainting the mind of a pharaoh and his advisors
>(filler) some time later, it washes over atlantis, dropping the shards of orichalcum
>and in north america, it gives birth to the crimson devil
>the pharaoh and his servants use the residents of a bandit village to create a blood ritual, creating the Millenium Items. This creates a malevolent entity known as Zorc Necrophades
>(filler) in atlantis, the society begins to crumble in greed, starting to worship the avatar of the Light of Destruction - the Great Leviathan. This scares away the duel spirits they'd lived in peace with until that point
>atlantis sinks into the sea, leaving a sole survivor
>The pharaoh begins to use the millenium items to take the Ka - duel spirits bound to the souls of its human citizens - and bind them into stone tablets to use as a sick game - the shadow games - , as well as punishment for criminals
>years later, the sole survivor of Kul Elna goes on a killing spree in egypt
>only by using his powers and sealing both himself and the bandit survivor was the nameless pharaoh able to stop things
cont'd

>Revolver did nothing
That is spectre

>one of the pharaoh's servants takes three of the millenium items, while the tombkeepers take two more, and the ring, posessed now by the bandit's spirit, is lost to time
>In the western hemisphere, the crimson dragon continues its battle with the crimson devil, giving birth to signers while the crimson devil creates dark signers
>thousands of years pass, and in an alternate dimension of elevated beings, they decide to discard their chaotic thoughts and emotions
>this creates the astral realm and barian realm, and gives birth to a malevolent being of pure chaos - don thousand.
>don thousand spreads ruin in a kingdom, then wipes and warps the mind of its previously kind prince
>the prince stages a war on the rest of the world, don thousand using his powers to corrupt 4 other champions of other kingdoms to be his tools
>the remaining kingdom pushes back against the once-kind prince, but facing annihilation, the prince of that realm, as well as his sister, give themselves willingly to the chaos energy, leading their people to a place they would be safe: the barian realm
>Meanwhile, the astral realm sends their most powerful champion to do battle against don thousand. Astral succeeds, but in the battle, his own spirit is shattered, splitting into 100 pieces as well as a human of pure chaos. To recover, he's sealed into the conqueror's key
>a few hundred years later, a young boy, destined to become the supreme king, bonds with a young androgynous figure
>this figure is turned into a duel spirit in order to keep the child, and his reincarnations, safe for eternity
cont'd

>hundreds more years pass, the barian realm completely forgetting about the human conflicts
>Suguroku Mutou, a famous archaeologist, uncovers a cursed puzzle box containing a puzzle that had never been sealed
>a few years later, maximillion pegasus discovers a tomb filled with the sealed Ka, creates Duel Monsters, while in a different tomb, malik kills his father and swears revenge on the ancient pharaoh
>Years later, Seto and his brother are adopted by a weapons manufacturer, Seto swindles him out of his company, drives him to suicide, turns kaiba corp into a toy-making company that creates advanced hologram projectors, buys out a city, and begins both space travel and aeronautics
>years pass, and Suguroku passes the puzzle box to his grandson, the 16 year old nerd Yugi
>Yugi solves the puzzle, events of DM happen
>Kaibacorp's influence continues to grow
>Years later, he holds a contest for kids to send cards into space to teach aliens how to play duel monsters
>judai wins, kaiba also sends yubel into space to help fix her
>when yubel is shot into space, the light of destruction returns, torturing her and possessing a young psychic named Saiou
>10 years pass
>the events of GX happen
>years later, humanity taps into a new source of powerful energy, dubbed D-energy
>using this to power d-wheels and other devices, scientists discover that the energy is amplified by synchro summons
>heedless of the danger, they continue to research D-energy, which results in an apocalyptic explosion: Zero-reverse
>the survivors of the explosion find themselves set upon by sentient AI known as the meklords
>humanity looks up to the legendary hero, Yusei Fudo, until he tragically dies
>taking up his mantle, Z-ONE has surgery done to look just like him and begins researching time travel with his closest allies while also leading humanity towards a future of survival
cont'd

>running out of options, aporia, Z-ONE, and antimony travel back in time to kickstart Zero Reverse early and summon the ark cradle, hoping that by wiping out the source, they will stop the emergence of the meklords.
>Paradox, meanwhile, travels back further, intending to kill pegasus and stop Duel Monsters from ever getting popular, which will stop the emergence of synchro summons and stop Zero Reverse from happening at all
>events of 5D's happen, as well as Bonds beyond time
>The ark cradle stopped successfully, humanity moves forward. New Domino is rebuilt into heartland city, and mindful of the perils of synchro summoning, humanity instead adopts Xyz Summoning
>an archaeologist named Kazuma Tsukumo allies with a researcher named Byron Arclight as well as Dr. Faker
>Faker, however, betrays Byron Arclight and Kazuma after manipulation by Vector, and Kazuma is sent across dimensions to the astral world, where he falls in love with a resident there and they have a son, who is actually the chaotic half of the entity that defeated don thousand
>yuma is raised in the human realm
>Events of ZEXAL happen
>the numeron code rewrites the galaxy, rebalancing the worlds and uniting astral, barian, and human realms into a mostly-stable form
>hundreds of years pass, and duels become commonplace again, the world seemingly utopic
>one famous duelist, named Zarc, is egged onto more and more violent duels to entertain his audience
>going insane, he fuses with his own dragons, creating a monster unlike anything seen since Haou
>without balance, however, Zarc instead goes on a killing spree, only stopped by the daughter of a researcher named Leo Akaba
>using some special, enhanced cards, Ray splits Zarc, and in the process, the universe, into 4 parallel worlds, each modelled after a time when each summon mechanic was most prevalent
>events of Arc-V happen

Not sure though, where VRAINs ties in, since it seems to possibly be an offshoot of the manga Kaiba's Duel Links.