What the hell happened to England?

What the hell happened to England?

Attached: 1521763673468[1].jpg (750x725, 224K)

reported for hate speech

Do something about it, don't just complain online.

I think they're patrolling shitskin areas and probably it's more effective that way.

someone have to defend Paki rape gangs rights

whitey left europe to devour the earth. You disrupted the Earth and caused movement. So many of you left, you need people who love the white way of life who will vote like a whitey.

England has been raped just the same as its children. As long as no one is willing to take up arms and fight back there will be more rapes. More murders. More wholesale slaughter of innocent lives. This can be said for most of europe but most can't do that under the boot of the new german empire. At this rate it will take a genocide to save your countries.

>under the boot of the new german empire
Mate I am German born and bred and let me tell you, the day I hear Merkel was assassinated or died in a plane crash will be the happiest day in my life, ever.

Allo allo allo, you are forsaking sharia and will face the hudud!

Rightful and justful revenge of Hitler from beyond the grave.

Can't stop Luftwaffe bombing you with Muslims.

You and most of the western world. You also have Jean Claude Juncker to contend with tho. And he is the true head of the snake.

>Russian Ideological Subversion
Vastly successful. The West has been duped into destroying itself for the feelz.

Attached: absolutely subversive.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Locals policing their communities is a net positive.

Let's look to the biggest picture, UK is trying to solve problems and live together in peace, good for them.

Stay mad Amerimutts.

>rapists keeping rapists in check is how you cure the community of all the rapes

Fuck off you waste of skin.

Niggers, duh.

Not at your thread limit yet?

this

designated shitting streets

Attached: 1521639069871.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

if he was in murika he would have been shot by everyone in a 10 mile radius.

Attached: fookinzooloos.jpg (640x558, 32K)

OI, I'll have you arrested for haram think!

HOW MANY MOHAMMAD'S DOES IT TAKE TO SINK A SMALL ISLAND INTO THE SEA OF GENOCIDE?

Attached: 1493561015394.jpg (858x536, 120K)

I don't know how many Mohammads does it take to sink a small island into the sea of genocide?

The UK has never had true freedom and so has always been what the government makes it. And this is what Western governments want at the moment.

Learn from their hell and don't stop fighting.

Attached: 1512091254363.png (512x556, 334K)

niggers jews and other shitskins

and these leftist traitors almost forgot the root of it

>What the hell happened to England?
>Shows assimilated Muslims providing a service to society
I'm all for the genocide of shitskins but your image isn't very effective

You wanted liberalism, western values and short-lived economic benefits (at least that was what was advertised). I'm not sure what you're trying to say when making a thread. Whenever you argued against those icky racists, whenever you argued against closing the border, whenever you argued in favor of sandniggers getting British passports - not just that - whenever you defended the kikes from those ebil anti-semites, this is what you were fighting for. Those pats on the back for being a morally good person by people that watched the news like you, you got them for fighting for this. Why are you the least bit surprised? And yes, you can't expect people like those two to enforce the law if the law is in your favor. You can forget that. Is it unfair? Probably. Was it a mistake? Yes. But it's what you wanted. Congrats. You wanted what every good not-racist wanted. Enjoy.

>Assuming OP is liberal
Well said though, and I mostly agree

Locals policing their own communities is a form of self-segregation and is demonstrative of the prevalence of in-group preference in even the most multicultural of societies. Imagine forcing multiculturalism down the throats of your citizens from day one of public school, prosecuting any dissenters, and investing massive amounts of government funding to "combat racial disparity", only to discover that peoples' preference for their own group is actually on the rise. The absolute state of multiculturalism in the UK.

uk is an asian shithole under jewish managment
white brits are getting evicted currently

Inshallah

Virtue signalling + unreasonable muslims unwilling to accept some aspect of british culture and islam do not mix and expecting everyone to change their laws to accommodate them = left wingers cutting their nose off to spite their face

Mr Bean really spread his seed didnt he

They won WW2

Attached: 1517448709397.jpg (720x347, 57K)

They lost the war

Too many sand niggers

fpbp

They got what Churchill gave them - (((Faggotry))).

(He was a (((Freemason))))

Churchill.

the same thing repeats itself now with (((Trump)))

enjoy ogros

Attached: serveimage.jpg (283x178, 9K)

MENA was multi-cultu for a long time. And self-segregation was the way to do it.

Christians and Jews had their own courts and judges.

In Morocco, even until today we still have Jewish courts, with authority given by the state, while in UK you cry about muh Sharia councils.

I don't see immigration as something to be encouraged, but you guys are too greedy to not encourage it, so if so, self-segregation is the way to do.

If I had to move to Europe, ofc I will live next to a Mosque, and ofc others will do too. Nothing wrong with that.

Self-segregation is nobody's fault, and it is a sign of freedom not oppression.

Your country have 5x times the murders mine have, and 5x times the murders UK have. This is a discussion between two civilized countries.

I will focus on fixing my country before shittalking more civilized ones if I were you.

jews
obviously

RARE
A
R
E

ITS THE JOOS

Attached: britbong 1.jpg (380x507, 74K)

(((Diversity))) happened.

It was conquered by Jews using an Islamic army

>england
ain't dere no more

Attached: 1521225112966.jpg (259x195, 8K)

Soon,brother.

Absolutely pathetic. She should be ashamed to put on her uniform.

dude don't you have africans threatening to kill your cops rape your women on national tv?
Pot calling the kettle a nigger, I see

the mudslimes finally won a conquest

Imagine getting accosted by a Muslim cop in your own country? Smelly under arms and kabob breath... lol

>mfw England is about to die
Beautiful

ELLO ELLO KINDLY STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE FOR A KNOIFE SEARCH DEARY

Attached: cop_cars10.jpg (600x375, 47K)