Campione!

The final volume came out, does anyone know how it ended?

Stopped reading because author kept pushing that miko bitch.

Everyone pregnant

>pumping all the waifus full of divine power all day erry day

Was this translated past volume 17?

Only the last volume isn't translated.

Would you mind spoonfeeding me where I could find such artifacts?
I could not locate them on SI Pantsu or AB

Nice try Kadokawa

Harem ending
Thats all

MC fucked all them bitches and make them his harem with blondie being the first wife

To be honest, the female Campiones were better than the main girls.

Author fucked up when he made the Chinese oneesan superior to the main girl.

She likely knows all those Taoist sexual techniques as well.

>Kadokawa
I don't think they'd be on AB or have these kinda stats

she entered the harem ?

Don't know, spoilers only talk about the females who aren't Campiones.

We don't know if the female Campiones entered the harem as well.

das it mane

Any confirmation about Athena being in the harem?

Check the sekrit club.

Wait, I thought she died?

Gods don't die.

When is that legion LN by the same author going to get an anime

Ya but it may take centuries to revive, although I admit I didn't read past her "death" scene.

>Vanadis ends
>Campione ends
What do I do with my life

>>Vanadis ends
How did it end?

Take the following with a grain of salt. Animesuki says that it got leaked early along with Vanadis so spoilers already up. Summaries should be coming out within the next 24 hours hopefully. Again according to Animesuki Godou does his harem as 3P. First is a 3P with Erica and Liliana, then another 3P with Yuri and Ena. Yuri's younger sister Hikari say she wants to join in the future,
and Godu's childhood friend Asuka Tokunaga wants to be part of the harem as well.
We already know he got to keep Lancelot as a pseudo authority of sorts, so in my opinion the only way to make the ending any better would be to include Athena.

Sorry for the shit spacing.

Well, god damn, what the fuck. I had no idea someone had translated past v18. Last time I checked last year there was nothing.
Thanks user, you just made my night.

He's gonna need plenty of threesomes if he wants to take out Nee-san at full power.

He better have a sex fight session with Luo Hao.

I need it!

Harem end. Regin is the legal wife and Ellen, Lim, Titta, Lewdmilla, and the rest are his concubines.

The whole lore thing is pretty much a mess, I only read it for Erica and Lancelot

>Titta
Maid got a chance! Yes
>Rest
Wait , there was more?

>the only way to make the ending any better would be to include Athena
AND best girl Luo Hao.

>lore

You mean the mythology? It's what we have just slightly spiced up, Melqart and Circe are actually a thing.

Vanadis shouldn't have ended. Author rushed to end the story which made me displeased.

In the end, Tigre never punished Tallard or never defeated what is their world's equivalent of the Middle East which still have desires for invasion.

Like what was the point of Tallard, then.

Sofy, Olga and Liza, but I'm not completely sure though.

Shit ending.

No American Campione. No Chinese Campione. No Brown Campopne.

No deal. What the fuck is the author thinking. Who gives a shit about the normalfag childhood friend.

You should very well know the Chinese older sister is better than most of the harem yet it seems she isn't part of the harem?

I mean Perseus is actually an Indian god? What? Lancelot who is a fanfic character is an Amazon queen who is also a god?

She's too possessive, I mean she's a whole level compares to normal magician knights like Erica and Liliana. I doubt someone like her will settle being a harem member for another campione, they're too prideful for that.

Why would someone above Godou allow herself to be part of his property?

She's Chinese though. Like very ancient Chinese. Polygamy was common among the upper class.

Also, MC is the only man in her life who was able to say No to her and even used his powers to throw her away because he wanted to be a man and fight solo, one on one.

Why did the author give her all those Older Sister - Younger Brother Scenes though if she didn't seem to become part of the harem in the end.

Are the female Campiones just going to remain Christmas Cakes then?

Because Godou then went above her in the end if judging by the final volume.

It's been so long I don't remember much about the story and TLs weren't that far, but as long as there is an harem ending with full impregnation I'm satisfied. I agree that chinese oneesan and Athena are needed for it to be the best ending though

Still waiting for Leviathan and Chronicle Legion. I think those two has better harem.

>She's Chinese though. Like very ancient Chinese. Polygamy was common among the upper class.
You have any idea how insane those women can be when they fight among themselves behind the husband's back? Luo Hao would just ban or cut the rest of the girls out of the harem if she sees it fit
>Are the female Campiones just going to remain Christmas Cakes then?
Yeah, they're immortal and unless they want a man they will continue to live like that, like JPS

Well that’s nice.

wasn't this the LN about the guy who ripped off Unlimited Blade Works?

Light novel title is Campione.

MC never fucks a Campione in the end.

Fuck, this blueballing by the author.

How about you stop spreading shit?

At the end Luo and the Labyrinth campione give hints they're into him because among campione he is out of the norm.
Like they're the local wives/mistresses. Luo tells Godou to visit her.

No that's the anime gives you that impression. The Sword is nothing like UBW.
Since Campione ends I can prepare for my fanfic now

Any chance of a second season? I loved the first.

No. Especially not now after its ended.

>self-insertfags
I'm glad my local waifu is still a strong independent weemun that needs no Japanese high schooler.

does that mean Godou harem will die and he will end alone ,

He will probably die in combat before that

Probably not if he keeps pumping them with the Youth authority

what about valentina?

The same one translating HxH Gakuen and Arifureta?

yes