Canadian gov’t agency bans ‘mother’ and ‘father’

How late am I with this?

lifesitenews.com/news/service-canada-bans-mother-and-father-to-be-more-gender-inclusive

Fucking hilarious is what it is

Attached: 1311383996097.jpg (336x229, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcompany.com.au/people-human-resources/qantas-staff-avoid-gendered-names-guys-honey/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5466815/Diversity-Council-Australia-wants-ban-word-chairman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahaha fucking canada

it offend us trans people
Trans parents dont necessarily fit into the hetro-normative stereotypes you know

Destroy the family to destroy the society. Young Castroling is doing a great job while posing like a harmless clown in public. He's like Obama turned up to eleven.

>bans two largest classifiers
>more inclusive

Attached: DM6SMHfWkAEMxTT.jpg (480x480, 24K)

trans """people""" are offensive to society at large

Attached: 1476645797158.png (700x513, 27K)

Isnt a child in canada technically government property til they reach the legal age?

bigotry is only making things worse friend

also in norway

I'm not your friend, you miswired degen

Attached: 01cddrW.jpg (720x960, 137K)

time to off myself

your anger is misplaced i am sure if you actual knew us trans people then you would change you mind.

For eg your hate towards us is just CIS brainwashing.

dont. not yet

wtf

I remember when movies or cartoons wanted to present a cold and uncaring dystopian world, they'd have children referring to their parents as "parental unit a" and "parental unit b" or something sterile like that. Guess that future came to pass.

a higher power is telling you to no kill your self and accept us trans people

I can't wait to chop collaborators and traitors up and bury them in shallow graves out in the woods so the animals will scatter their remains and nobody will ever find all the pieces of them. I'll make sure to cut their balls off with some red hot medical scissors so they don't bleed out too fast.

Lol just kidding im totally a cock sucking tranny.

Your faggotry is faggot brainwashing

Attached: 1518443182699.jpg (442x429, 274K)

I mean this country is cucked to hell so honestly none of this bs shocks me anymore
i may be a canadian but i will never accept you mentally unstable cunts

Lol nice trips

Parents are a thing of the past, since all the babies will be born in a lab there will be no such thing as blood family, everyone will be adopted

at least this will lead to men and women being treated equally in family court, kind of an inadvertent win for men.

my bad i thought you said ''off to time myself''

still dont. time is a spook

lmao yea right.

>hahaha fucking canada

hahaha fucking canada
a place that free speech bans!
True patriot love, but only if you're trans.
If Polk had his way, you'd be free too
Fifty-four forty or fight!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep OUR land glorious and free!

Day of the rake when?

Hello Satan

I've been watching this show lately, called the Thick of It. It's political satire from the author of In the Loop and Death of Stalin. Great show, witty and politically incorrect humor, despite being produced by BBC.

Anyway, there was this one episode in season 3 (which was produced in 2009) where one of the main characters, secretary of state, uses the words "right man for the job" in reference to the prime minister in an interview. This is followed by a humorous discussion with her aides if she should've used the word "person" instead, which is promprly dismissed as being too politically correct.

Not even 10 years after that, the prime minister of Canada uses the word "peoplekind" with a straight face and applauded by his liberal cronies.

Yesterday's satire is today's reality. There is no other way of putting it

checked

Do yu know about Jewish Mysticism and Khabala Zohar?

This only applies to whites right? I can't imagine Rahsheed Ahminadibajab or Pong Wong following this

get fucked leafs youre worlds behind
australia has done that an banned calling people love, guys and darling. mothers fathers husbands wifes.
catch up syrup lickers

no, society still puts women above men
well at least we have free health care and our internet isn't censored
>checked
but no way you are telling the truth, I refuse to believe it

Rake when!

Attached: EB76A1DB-DD36-43C0-8F8E-10931EB1D0F9.jpg (252x473, 24K)

>well at least we have free health care and our internet isn't censored

Attached: fuck you.jpg (620x800, 43K)

> being against communist NN
Nigga please

We should call you gassed, instead

Whose more brainwashed? The default state of man, or the genderfag addicted to coke, meth, and sodomy with a higher likelihood of suicide?

Lie to me, I expect that from a worthless creature like you, but stop lying to yourself. Go die, now.

what's it like being a soy boy?
how's the casual encounters section of craigslist?

I don't know, you tell me soy boy deluxe.

I mean Canada has its ups and downs but I'm not a fan of it because its a literal breeding ground for gays and non white immigrants

you're the reason this country is shit

even most of the white immigrants we get are cucks because them come in as gays due to human right concerns and bla bla bla.

Yes because I clearly voted for weed, because as a stoner I want to pay more for shittier weed because I'm lol dumb.

no u

That's because they write and produce these ideas into movies and TV for the purpose of softening the blow of their dystopian future. Predictive programming

No one will comply

You are not a person. You are mentally ill. You are on the same level as that potato retard we all knew in school when we were kids. People aren't "nice" to you because you're a great person. People are nice to you because you're fucking mentally unstable.

Your entire existence is a mockery of human evolution. You are an outlier, a freak, something that was not supposed to be in this world. Your entire life serves zero purpose, and statistically, you're more prone to kill yourself, so why not get a jump on that, and do one productive thing in your life?

Look at it this way, you're a drain on state resources. You're mentally unstable, and probably can't hold down a job because sucking off 60 year olds for a teenth of meth to get you through your miserable life. By killing yourself, you'll be giving the most back to society that you ever have before, for once in your pathetic life, you'll actually be contributing to society.

By you blowing your brains out, you also stimulate the economy. It takes about 5-12 people from various occupations to clean up a dead body, and on average about 200 man hours is spent on the average corpse. Think of all that money you'd be pumping back into society for the first time in your life.

you can't justify cucktin trudeau literally putting us into debt and giving all the money to immigrants and letting them live for free but oh he is legalizing pot in april so that fixes everything doesnt it?

Hell is for ever!

Did you know down syndrome is 10x more prevalent than transexualism? They're literally retarded and they're still 10x as normal as you

kek

Fuck canada, fuck you cunts day of the rake now.

How the fuck can you think I voted for trudeau you fucking retarded dipshit? I always vote conservative. I only voted ndp in the provincial election to get the libs out of power.

Next election the libshits will split the vote, cons will win ez pz, go fuck yourself you simpering gaylord.

But fags like meth. Come on Trudeau

You leaf mother fuckers had better keep this faggotry in Canada during the commonwealth games, do not bring it fucking here.

FUCKING LEAF

Attached: 1519750742271.jpg (1473x1065, 144K)

>A federal cabinet minister says a directive to Service Canada agents telling them to use gender-neutral language - such as 'parent' instead of 'mother' or 'father' - when speaking to the public was badly worded and will be corrected

>The move was quickly mocked by the Conservative opposition, who suggested Father's Day and Mother's Day would be renamed to be gender-neutral.

>But in an interview with CBC News Network's Power & Politics, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development Jean-Yves Duclos said that the directive is more about asking Canadians how they want to be addressed — and then following that advice.

oh wow it's fucking nothing

Kys faggot

don't worry, theres a 40% chance he will

sadly is true my syrupy friend

smartcompany.com.au/people-human-resources/qantas-staff-avoid-gendered-names-guys-honey/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5466815/Diversity-Council-Australia-wants-ban-word-chairman.html

>diversity council is wild

Qantas is not Centrelink though is it.
And the diversity council is akin to a leftist think tank that comes up with stupid ideas for the govt.

>I'm offended so I'm automatically right
I'm offended by you faggots marching and sucking one another's dicks on the streets in broad daylight in front of kids, but I'm still not allowed to cut your cocks off and shove it down your throats as I'd like to. You're offended, so what? Get over it and seek therapy for your mental illness, cum slurper.

>trans people aren't normal
thanks for clearing that up

>Implying we want you to fit, you mentally-challenged faggot.

>Last month, the Canadian Senate voted to replace the word “sons” with “us” in the country’s national anthem, to make “O Canada” gender-neutral.
HAHAHA
How many gays does Canada have anyway?