I mean, you're basically in love with a 2D picture

I mean, you're basically in love with a 2D picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a matter of fact, I'm just sexually attracted to 2D pictures.

erwin is cute

I am not in love with my "waifu" I just use her as a kind of self shaming device to remind me of how painfully single I am. I have her as my locksceen and I have a framed picture by my bed, and everytime I see her I am reminded to get better to replace those pictures with real people.. (She is pretty cute though)

Yup, 2D has never hurt me.

Even a recluse with no social life is allowed to love someone, who the fuck cares if they don't "exist".

Right or wrong is irrelevant. It's not possible to be in love with an anime character. If you think this condition applies to you, you're LARPing. Unless you are literally retarded, you will always be aware at some level that you're playing a game of pretend. You are choosing to ACT like you are in love with the character to enjoy the fantasy, rather than experiencing genuine love from the bottom of your heart.
To be truly in love is to get caught up in the EXCHANGE between you and your object of love - a two-way experience. The way she looks at you and no one else. The habits and quirks of hers that you come to love. The secret nicknames and messages that you exchange to each other that no one else would understand. And the physical connection, knowing how her skin feels, the warmth of her body, her hand held in yours.
None of this is possible with a fictional character. Which is a shame, since things would be a lot easier and less lonely if it was.

stop saying things like that, it only deepens my depression for having not experienced those kinds of things

It's not wrong, as long as you accept the condition of loving an ontologically different being, with all the things that it implies.
If you feel that the terms of the relationship are making you feel misserable and you don't want to feel like that, it is then when you could say i't wrong.
>It's not possible to be in love with an anime character.
Really?

>I mean, you're basically in love with a 2D picture
2D? 2D!?!? You take that back sir

Why is that the only definition of "true love?"

But what about unrequited love? Technically that is still love felt strongly by one person and not at all by another

is today the offical shitposting day or something

This is the most retarded definition of love I've ever seen.

I want to underwater fuck sensei

>I mean, you're basically in love with a 2D picture
Yes, and?

>is it wrong to have a legitimate love for your waifu?
I don't think so, my love stemmed from a very deep appreciation of a character, starting with a vivid imagination and eventually going into dreams, couple it with desire to oust bad life habits that you can call self-improvement for her and you can't help but love the very concept of having said character as your waifu.

Unrequited love is a meme. Literally shit that authors made up for a book. When someone utterly rejects you and makes it clear they have no interest in you, you will feel more anger and frustration with them than anything resembling love from that point on.

>you can't hate and love someone simultaneously
Really make you think.

Hey, only I can have a Yukarin waifu

Daily reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q

It really does not matter if it is 2D or 3D, love is love and you can love a 2D character. You fall in love with someone and you cannot stop it cause we just stupid apes still. The only difference is that 2D cannot love you back and that you cannot hold her so it is a one sided love from afar that dooms you to always look through the glass.

Just because I love her doesn't mean I can't love 3D women.

We'd be the nerdy "best friend in the class" of the MC who appears in the first episode or two to deliver some exposition about other classmates more important to the plot (very likely pretty girls) and then is promptly forgotten.

I dreamed I was a nomad and a warrior in a world made of steel. Does that mean I'm GAR for Archer and in denial about it?

>I am reminded to get better to replace those pictures with real people
You don't deserve Yukari.

c a n c e r

You disgust me. Please just get a real woman and don't discredit pure love.

Yukari deserves getting bullied

Not to go full Reddit, but true love's just my breeding instincts after they've cooled somewhat

Is this the thread where we pretend to know shit about human relationships?

>I see her I am reminded to get better to replace those pictures with real people.. (She is pretty cute though)
Do I have the girl for you...