Is Neil deGrasse the most important intellectual of our time ?

Is Neil deGrasse the most important intellectual of our time ?

Attached: armed_conflicts.png (500x358, 158K)

Yes

He is red pilled on blacks. In fact he is so triggerred by even talking about his race that he refuses to make any comment or public statement for decades.

The most famous black scientist ever doesn’t want to publicly identify as a black scientist.

No, he's just popular. Popularity doesn't equal best or important.

Wow even smart black people are dumb!

dont you have hostages to fondle achmed?

I once asked a historian this same question. He told me all conflict is for resources and land not ideology.

His tweets are so deep.

Attached: A1ED506B-EB3B-4D01-B382-3ED110494C1E.jpg (620x400, 23K)

no you fucking kike
he is a black bill nye
fucking fake that rapes kids man
and lies about the earth shape
bitch ass
bitch ass mother fuck i'd debate the shit outta him
and win

False. It definitely doesn't equal best, but popularity is tied to importance

Attached: 1505508718862.jpg (600x516, 264K)

He does seem at least slightly more redpilled than his brethren. I remember a video where he got asked a leading question about if democrats were better for science funding. He shut them down and told them that republicans funded science better.

Without a doubt.

He's primary school, basic tier bollox. what a prick

NDT threads are bait GOLD, I love how people still get so upset and give 200+ (You)s to things he said 10 years ago

you dont say

Attached: 1488280568797.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

The talking android just croaked. Why can't this guy go as well.

Kind of: he's a walking redpill on race and the politics of science.

Poor Michio Kaku. For such a brief time he was the preeminent nonwhite science dude. Now he only gets called on if NdT is too busy or doesn't care enough about something to get involved.

weird i always thought people fought over nothing

>black science man
>can't realize that opposing cultures can't mix
>objective truth doesn't exist cuz how I feel

>scientist
he's an edumacator
Like your high school teacher
His actual sci contributions are laughably poor

Attached: 536455324753424567890.jpg (1600x1067, 2.01M)

Yes.

Attached: 83559837.jpg (508x219, 36K)

spanish is a romance language...which is from Italy nigger

try "most overrated"

Heavens how dumb i am becoming trying to talk sense into normbots
Degrassemyballs doesnt educate, he propagandizes pseudo scientific metaphysico-political twaddle for the jew to keep the goyim ignorant and asleep
He's not actually a science educator but a stealth political and metaphysical one:
>stay enslaved goyim, worship your rulers and savants, they know better
There I summed up that tool's whole message

Attached: wethoughttheywerewhite 1of 6, apologizes misattributed perceptions of white racism against blacks pe (1340x1856, 1.28M)

Yes.

Attached: gfvtrx.jpg (500x500, 36K)

is this one of the famed american intelectuals?

Elon Musk keeps trying to steal my thunder.

Attached: 2018-3-28-9376.png (606x421, 435K)

Mind=blown

He comes in the night for white children and imprisons them under his big telescope. That's how it moves. He is a child trafficker and sex goblins

Stronger than 500mics of LSD

he is neither important or an intellectual

he's not wrong tho

>Is Neil deGrasse the most ignorant intellectual fraud of our time?

Indubitably.

Just imagine all the double digit IQ morons liking that tweet.

>OMG MAAANN SO DEEP

He's not wrong. He's a fucking retard. But even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

However, his reasoning behind that post is likely incorrect.

Neil, youre totally blowing my kentucky fried mind right now

>Had to go to court to pay fines after visiting members of my own species across artificially conceived boarders called someones front lawn

All conflicts came because countries wanted more territory, resources, revenge, politics etc.. rarely was religion the reason

Yes but there are more christians than spanish speakerd. What does black science man have to say about that?

Attached: ntyson_gregorian.png (595x441, 42K)

No just OP being the most retarded of our time...
Wars are bankers way to get asset to back their fake currency

black science man BTFO

Attached: EF728324-F9AC-4E2D-B8A9-57E0A53D04FE.jpg (491x198, 34K)

>Almost all
Wait... who went to war against a side that agrees with them????!!???

>i should own this land and the resources therein contained
>no, i have owned it for the last 50 years, i believe it belongs to me!
>then we have conflicting beliefs, and shall settle our dispute in the battlefield

Points out obvious

in b4 50 identical tweets of 'narcissists can only kiss themselves in the mirror'

Isaw your country in the movie Bruno, very nice. Still have anti-jewish views?

He's just a prop, show me any significant scientific research this fag has done.
He is the obligatory black face from hollywood.

He's not an intelectual, he's a celeb.
Also he's very dishonest and just says vague half truths.
Like that tweet. Most armed conflicts were for resources, territory or the banks. Very few had ideological reasons of "You're wrong therefore I invade you", only terrorist conflicts like ETA or IRA and even then you can actually track the support from certain financial private interests.

Is he even human?

probably Serbia

What's your standard for being human? If you consider Zuckerberg a human then yes, Neil is also a human.

Attached: 1521209160663.jpg (480x488, 33K)

That is so wise. He doesn't think maybe other things were desired and simple disagreements may have been convenient excuses?

Attached: 1515292620273.gif (174x178, 551K)

>I believe that water is good for growing plants

>I believe Brawndo is what plants crave, it's the thirst mutilator

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (648x486, 44K)

Brainlet detected. He's right

It's based on the relative motion of the Sun and the Earth though? It's pinned to the Solstices which mark absolute relative positional changes? Or does he mean "we should take ~Dec 24th to be New Year 'cos it's when the sundial returns back to life after three days of inactivity"? The reason we don't do that is because the Romans got pissed as farts over Saturnalia and needed several days rest and recouperation to assume their new annual roles on Jan 1st.

It's just that the way he writes it you could be forgiven for thinking he did know how a calandar came into being?

Attached: 1476573516624.jpg (800x720, 231K)

ah yes of course

Attached: Toledo_Cathedral,_from_Plaza_del_Ayuntamiento.jpg (3297x3099, 3.95M)

He's a stupid nigger that is promoted by kikes.

>implying spain wasn't deeply religious in the 16th century
>implying spain didn't have a geographical advantage over italy, being on the edge of the atlantic ocean
>implying italy wasn't a politically fractured mess of republican city states and small counties and duchies, none of which had anywhere near the economic power of spain, preventing them from being able to fund massive exploration missions or support colonies overseas
>implying state policy rather than circumstance had any significant impact on how many people chose to become explorers in certain areas

oh yeah and

>implying COLUMBUS, VESPUCCI, MARCO POLO, AND DA VERRAZZANO WEREN'T FUCKING EXPLORERS

Attached: donaldduckangry.gif (289x214, 1.98M)

I am sure he is a really good astronomer or physicist but when he does shit like this I think he loses his scientific credibility amongst his peers

No.
And he couldn’t be more wrong about war.
Almost none of the armed conflicts in history were about truth.
They were about land, desire for tribal unity, revenge, a throne, or simple cultural traditions.

But Brawndo has electrolytes

There was no italy as we know it today back then. Canada is a older country than italy.

wow thanks neil, i was wondering how conflict worked. so you say its opposing views that cause people to not agree. this man is a genius....jesus

>all conflict involves unwanted touching and the potential for violence. War is violence between two countries
Black science man wif dem troof bombs

no, he's shilling for global warming not trying to red pill people

Columbus literally had to beg a foreign ruler to fund his expedition because he got told to fuck off back home.

No

this is such a stupid thing to point out, the earth has probably been spinning around the sun for billions of years. There was no other choice other then pic an arbitrary time. This is the type of bullshit that dumb people say in an attempt to sound smart and is just nitpicking like:

>HURRDURR TOMATO = FRUIT

What's the problem, Neil?
Money is just an artificially valuable piece of paper/imaginary credit.

Attached: 1491661271497.jpg (520x469, 64K)

>It's based on the relative motion of the Sun and the Earth though? It's pinned to the Solstices which mark absolute relative positional changes?
Kill yourself, roastie.

Attached: 1520955302954.jpg (800x800, 227K)

> Neil deGrasse Tyson
> intellectual

pick one

It's close enough to the winter solstice

>t. NDGTDF

Because Kaku talked about UFOs being real... Tyson dismisses UFOs as nonsense.

He's a gatekeeper

Space nog often mentions that he "doesn't debate". He's there to teach. If they don't want to learn, that's their loss. Not joking.

no

>scientist who has never published a paper, doesn't do any research and does nothing but post autistic tweets and say on TV how he fucking loves science

The Kardashians are not important.

If by 'explorers' you mean dudes you armed to the teeth and sent to find people who had valuable things but couldn't fight back.

Conquistador means Conqueror, not "peaceful explorer".

It's called property nigger, y'know, ownership. We would think you and your species would understand this by now, given your history.

People be not frenz an' shit and den...kapow. Fightin' an' shit.

He needs to shut his mouth when it comes to anything that isn't Astrophysics.

you white supremacists are just making shit up at this point

>German education

woah no way

oh shit so yeah people sometimes have to go to war, that's a thing ,
not wrong tho

>Black Jesus

Attached: neil-degrasse-tyson-neiltyson-chuckles-well-actually-29022442.png (500x300, 46K)

>states the basic fact that factions go to war because they both believe that they are right
>gets hailed as an intellectual

The fuck outta here with this faggot.

i dont get it , what has this nigger CREATED ??
what solution did he created himself in that field /
all i see him talking about other mans ACHIEVEMENTS .

WHAT DOES THAT MAN HAVE ON HIS NAME ??????

everybody can be a narrator , just bc he is black he becomes special .

Attached: FE510841-6EB9-4BA0-96C6-A60785BD1D1C.jpg (500x492, 83K)

no he is reatarded,muh "science is soo cool" redditor meme incarnate

it's called the zoo ticket,

>Water is wet!
I am a super genius too now.

It’s not as if they had to try that hard.
Hernan Cortez took like a few dozen buddies into the heart of the Aztec Empire and destroyed it almost as if it were some spur of the moment drunken prank.