What is he scheming?

What is he scheming?

easy. he's tricking zeno into deleting more universes since his power is directly connected to them. Once he's weak enough he will try to defeat him to take his place. He does this because he understands that zeno is an immature irresponsible god than does more good than bad whenever he interacts with his creation.
All a long-plan (had children and placed them in positions of power under each universe for that very reason) that will be ruined because goku et all will want to protect his good friend zeno(s), but its cool cause in the end zeno will understand the motives and grow more as a person and revive every single universe and hopefully understand the value of life and the weight of his actions.

Its pretty obvious, really

You beat me by 15 minutes. I just came to Sup Forums to ask if any of you got some evil Grand Priest theories because of this manga page. I mean what the hell, dude is acting like an asshole, he can't possibly be good.

>his power is directly connected to them

source?

just a theory, really.

He is the next arc villain after the tournament is over and he will bring back the Universes Zeno destroyed. It will be called the Universal War arc. Screen cap this.

well, he could be evil, but I was hoping that for once they'd do a "good" villain

Why is Mojito happy his universe gets deleted, but Cus is sad when hers gets deleted?

Infighting among angels?

>grand priest has no plans
>all the universes weren't erased but just sorta sidelined to light a fire under the fighters

Nothing!
He plans on deleting everything but his family

Cus is still too innocent and bonded with the beings in her universe.

So, Zamasu?

when will Zeno and GP be called out on being pig disgusting powerlevel autists?

Maybe don't speedwatch in the future

dont be a spoilsport

Cus got along with her universe. Mojito probably didn't. His universe was a furry shitstain of constant war and infighting.

>probably

They literally showed how frustrated he was with Sidra and Roh's incompetence.

whatever it is gohan blanco will put a stop to it

>beerus literally asks What did he mean by this
what a time to be alive

sucks that the manga confirmed him to be the strongest among the top 5. Would be cool to see some guy in a random universe unexpectedly stronger than him.

>among the top 5
Daishinkan is the strongest in the multiverse next to xeno

well it was stated by someone that he was somewhere in the top 5 strongest in all the universes but confirmed in the manga that he is the top 1. Also what are the chances the other 4 aren't angels

He's going to assassinate Both of of the zenos. Then he will command the angels to perform the ritual on him to show his true power. SHAGGY BLANCO. not even El Hermanos can beat him

Gohan Blanco > Red Shaggy SSJ4

The anime said he was Top 5 without elaborating which place in the Top 5 he held.
Manga made it explicitly clear that he's the #1 in Top 5 and that Zeno is beyond Top 5 level.

What is up with the spics and dragon ball shit?