Bongland is lost

My uni is promoting sharia law now. These posters are up. Is there a way out from this?

Attached: 3F528087-FBAF-44E0-86E0-51F9264ECD23.jpg (1242x879, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Form our own religion.

Sharia law would solve the degeneracy issue and the jewish question. It's just that it comes with islam attached.

That poster is American you retard

I wish it was

Attached: 2AAADD55-0335-4CCF-B14D-6E00F5A47693.jpg (2100x1575, 383K)

>FREE PIZZA AT EACH TALK!
lel
someone slap the "featuring dante from devil may cry" sticker on it

WTF
They can't do that can they?

What Uni u at?

It was earlier in the month, why is it still up?

Come to America , we we will invade Europe and retake the lands once we have made sure all true Europeans are safe

Attached: 1521483931747.png (500x694, 179K)

I really love this concept, no more brother wars and middle east remover squads

>Is there a way out from this?
congratulations you have all fell for my proxy trap and been reported to the proper authorities for prosecution.

OP is Soy Faggot. > is there a way out from this.

Yes, have your own talks in which Sharia law is presented in a factual way. The price you must pay is that you will be hated. If you are willing to pay that price - and almost no one ever is, which is why Islam is taking over Europe unabated - then "there is a way out from this". Are you prepared?

Attached: Nathan-hale-cityhall.jpg (220x325, 26K)

this is hate speech achmed. i've reported you also

>free pizza
seems good

Haha

Attached: 1521451059020.jpg (634x857, 87K)

Use Europian sharia as a weapon to do where Christianity has failed and get rid of the degeneracy that runs rampant in our countries and remove normal Islam.

To remind you who rules now.

>us.isoc
>bongland
What did (((you))) mean by this?

I don't see anything hateful about it Jew. I only have to look at the catalog to see the vile filth the JDIF spew daily.

Attached: 1520234680617.png (550x423, 156K)

white Sharia is unironically the only hope of saving western civilization
christianity is weak and corrupt, women have been subverted by the devil
the only chance we have is powerful theocracy in order to force conservatism
the arabs and africans should be genocided as a matter of course, but the ideology is strong

unfortunately for them it's not illegal here to spill filth. also i'm not a jew, just hate bongs

Don’t be a minion, bin that opinion.

fucking checked.

I'd suggest to put a remove kebab poster next to it but youre in the uk, youd get jailed for 15 yrs

Tear them down.

Its just history repeating itself. Long forgotten history. Destroyed history. Burried history. Ill maintained history. History of a forgotten people overran and massacred and outcast from their own lands. Only to resurface thousands of years later in new civilizations built on the lands of the people who invaded their old lands. The history of a great civilization swap. But they grow weaker. While we grow stronger. And we return to take revenge on the savage primitives and reclaim our old lands. And unearth what they havent destroyed. This cycle is real. White people build great empires. Shit skins flood them. Shit skins take over. White people leave. The empire goes to shit. White people live in the lands the shit skins abandoned. We build more shit there. We wage war against the shitskins. And retake our lands. And unearth history we cant explain and neither can the natives. Or they say some stupid shit like the gods made it or they made it even though its obvious they didnt because it all went to shit and they havent replicated it in thousands of fucking years. Its a cycle too big to remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI

I like THIS