Ousama Game

can we talk about how bad this shit is?

What are you talking about, it's probably my comedy of the year

Explain this shit to me.

fucking hell

What's wrong with it? It's entertaining, like watching two trains on fire crash into each other.

No because it's funny as hell.

i dont know about you but i feel like the pacing is too god damn slow and its just arguing for the sake of prolonging the show to get 20 minutes

i understand that its kinda hilarious sometimes because of the edgy shit they do and the QUALITY frames

OP is kinda catchy too

the exorcist

Also what was with all the gay shit this episode, that one dude was squeezing the MC's hand and then teruaki was acting mad gay with his hair cut shit.

it's good to make fun because of how ridiculous it is

THIS IS THE ENDD
THIS IS THE ENNDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>hurr durr its funny because its le edgy
god damn redditors

NA RAAPTUUUUUREE
NA RAAPTUUUUUREE

This op or inuyashiki's op?

Its comedy gold

YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS MY FRIEND
It seems like the last two episodes weren't over the top enough for people to bother watching them, so the threads have been kind of dead.

Fuck off

Did I miss the main thread? Can't find it with F. Figured more people would be talking about this episodes' shit

It's funny because of pants on head retarded shit like this.

last couple of days had some pedophile author which kept getting threads nonstop so I'm assuming more people flocked there

Why does this man's face change every scene?

Why does nobody ever stay on model?

Like even with the main character, there's times where I do a double take because I think it's an actually different character.

Its animated by a hentai senpai

kek.

>Asks if Nobuaki likes the haircut
This guy is great. His plan is going to fail horribly, isn't it?

Of course, Natsuko is going to have someone break his fingers to kill him.

Can we objectively agree that Natsuko is literally worst girl of the season? She's got no redeeming qualities. Even her tits aren't good enough to count as redeeming.

I wasn't sure we would get our weekly dose of retardation but then he pulls Nobuaki aside and starts cutting his hair. I'm praying it stays retarded until the ending.

It's weird, the manga plays it all straight and it doesn't seem anywhere near as goofy as the anime. Sure, the plot is still unbelievably retarded regarding the virus but the QUALITY isn't there to make it as laughable.

Kys tripfag

>cue inevitable Death Tube adaptation
Since they adapt the shit like Ousama Game.

Trash. still never.

>tripfag
>retarded
Checks out.

>You could say it's my dream to become a stylist

RIP

>superior $500 Nippon steel

This op

Which is worse, this or Dies Irae?

>defending Ousama Game
You’re both retarded.

Natsuko and her sister are pretty bangin'.
>tfw no threesome

This isn't like the name 2 other people or else you will die shit. Literally all they had to do this time was not fuck with each other and everyone would be fine. But no fuck that my boy Teruaki is not having it.

>implying Natsuko wouldn't have killed 5 of them

Natsuko isn't that bad. She's broken from her last game and is doing what she needs to do to survive.

This doesn't really stop her from doing that. There will just be far more injuries now.

This order was a bit hard for me to understand.
Teruaki is breaking all his left fingers to give Natsuko -5 points so she will die?
What was the point in breaking one of his right fingers? Am I missing something?

Something about distracting the bitch.

She's going way overboard.

It means one death less and their phones back somehow.

Safety net in case Natsuko tries to convince someone into killing him.

new elfen lied looking good

Teruaki is going to give Natsuko -4 points so that she needs to either get other people to help her out, or break her own fingers to survive. Teruaki also knows that Natsuko talked about killing Nobuaki, so he's giving him some safety.
Teruaki is going to threaten Natsuko with his thumb so she'll hand over the phones
Her game was much worse than what Nobuaki has gone through. At best, only 1 person can survive, so killing them sooner makes it easier to help yourself.

How was her game worse? I thought they always had pretty much the same progression, did hers just last longer?

Why was Natsuko surprised that they all passed? Does she think everyone else is as shit as her?

If you're spoiling from the manga, please use spoilers. It's more fun to speculate than to know.

>kek
reddit newfag

I'm only talking about the basic plan because people seem confused, not actually going to reveal the details without spoilers.
Natsuko's game was much more gruesome and involved a lot more infighting.
Natsuko's school devolved into chaos fairly quickly. In a game like this where the goal is being the last one surviving, she's surprised that no one is taking a golden chance to kill someone off at the cost of a finger.