Made in Abyssu

2nd BD soon.
This beautiful well has run dry. There is really nothing left to talk about yet the abyss threads continue. Can we let this be the last one untill the yearning of ch44 is met?

Also i wish i was Riko's personal toilet

First for Ozen.

The yearning cannot be stopped!

4 weeks isnt my definition of "soon".

SALES

IN

ABYSS

man I can't wait until next summer when 44 is released.

It got popular. Now even if there is nothing to talk about, the threads will never die even if you (or everyone) want them to die.

they're in love

There is nothing that will stop our yearning.

1st BD - ~5,750 sold
2nd BD - on pace for ~4,790

What went so wrong?

Is this show gay?

Bum bun

> Implying BD sales effect anything

Y-yeah, if the anime sold 0 copies this would guarantee a S2...

Well theres this robot guy who likes to molest a bunny who used to be male so I guess its a bit gay but not very.
Oh and theres that transgendered m2f lackey called mark but thats more in the trap territory.
Also theres Ozen and Lyza but thats only one sided affair.

Even so, the manga will continue on... because in the words of the author, his yearning for boys and girls is not stopped.

He better stop his yearning for little boys and girls if he wants to keep writing his manga.

Bunny who used to be male?

Nah it's Japan, it's normal there.

Nanachi doesn't have an established gender/sex.

SHE WAS NEVER MALE SHE IS PURE CUTE GRILL

Yes, Nanachi used to be a stinky orphan boy who gained blessing of the abyss and became a narehate who looks like a bunny. Narehates dont have genitalia.

Chubby Bunny

So here is something that is bothering me for a while.

First, when the praying hand comes to take the mask from Bondrewd that Reg killed, he throws away the whistle on the old bonedad alongside his own mask.

So does that mean every single one of the PH already has a replica of the whistle on them because otherwise new Bonedrewd wouldn't have the whistle.

Second, also Bonedrewd said the abyss recognises him and the PH as mindless beings(or not humans). Then that would mean his whistle doesn't work anymore because original owner is dead and he just puts it on for show. If that is true then that means he can't use the elevator, so how was he supposed to get down? Raise another loli and make a whistle out of her?

FAT GRILL

FAAAAAAAAAT

Nanachi is trans

yea trans fat lol

>inb4 pedo le hurder lol cp you all peds

fuck this site

Hmmm I might watch it just for them then.

>caring about s2
>caring about anime at all

You gotta understand, most of these people are American. America was established by literal Puritans, in large part.

It's clearly an opinion because the author has even stated their gender is not clear

>falling for weak bait

moff

Is there such a thing as strong bait

B-but the glorious Bonedad arc deserves to get animated.

Hm... I agree. Just for pervy Prushka

So, everyone that's not a degenerate is a puritan to you?

He throws away his own (black) whistle and puts on the mask and whistle from the corpse.

We don't know if he can still use the whistle. If he can't, he could have always joined the other WWs on the journey down. Clearly he simply has other goals.

I want to suck on meinya's hole

Yes
Weak bait- At most 5 (You)s.
Strong bait- No matter how many threads you post it in, you will always get >10 (You)s.

Yeah that's prettymuch how it works user. You have to be at least this degenerate to hop on this ride.

Still can't believe how many brainlets I catched with this

I asked if it was gay because I was considering watching it but if it's painfully straight I won't, it's not really bait. I haven't watched any of it

I can't wait to get my copy. The first box was pretty nice, and storyboards are fun to look through.

PAEDOS