South Africa in 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=CSBced6QmYM

Attached: sa.jpg (474x285, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=i45WqCC26rw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-KqF5CJes&t=47s
google.co.uk/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_dyn_le00_in&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:ZAF:ZWE:GBR&ifdim=region&hl=en&dl=en&ind=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They start chimping at 1:15

kek
didn't expect that

What do you expect to happen when you rape a country for it's resources, oppressing the population to extract them forbidding them from receiving things like proper education, and then just leave them to rot once you've taken everything they had?

Finland seems to be doing pretty well

I expect them to say thank the Boers for being so kind and compassionate for making the country civilized. It was obviously better pre 1990

>thank you for using us for your own personal gain and paying us in suffering and oppression
>spot flag
>oh it's a retarded person
LMAO

Lol I hope you are doing alright

This is Liberia, man. The only people who ever raped it were blacks.

Attached: IMG_0815.jpg (642x690, 52K)

>country full of people who were denied even being allowed to read for generations
>country is also on a continent that is the go to target of white people to exploit
wow I'm really surprised it hasn't worked

This is happening right now close to Hermanus. The ANC dropped off bus loads of people from the interior here after Apartheid and they started squatting. Now they are just planting poles into the ground claiming land.

Here's your future, white boi

m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=i45WqCC26rw

Written, directed, produced by Jews.

Every country in the entire world has been raped for its resources. Africa's problem is it's infested with 60-IQ savages.

Hope they brought salt & pepper. They'll be eating that land soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-KqF5CJes&t=47s

At least the 80's are over.

your logic is not appealing on Sup Forums but you are correct. Didn't need a crystal ball to see that shit coming.

says the rapist.

Have you given all your possessions to Canadian Indians/Eskimos or whatever people are native to Canada?

silly hue

Come here.

Anything in the news on this one?

How aware are Aussies about the March for South Africa scheduled for Sunday in Brisbane?

Mate, I'm in Sydney but I want you here.

Just got the image sent via Whatsapp a few minutes ago but I know the area well and we have a family holiday house close by.

>silly hue
Still true
You either wipe out the indigenous people or you let them become a burden/criminal plague on your white society.
Natives will never adapt to white society, it is not their culture.

to do it right, you have to exterminate the old and bring in the new

Appreciate the concern bud but I wouldnt leave even if I could. No more compromises. No more running. No more concessions and backing down. We are not migrants or refugees - this is our home, we made it and we will die for it.

Tell me about the March for SA if you can please.

Attached: the state of our SA.jpg (798x508, 154K)

March for murdered farmers? There is nothing on google about this.

Stay strong Boer bro!
Believe me when i say that when the Niggers start civil war, Europeans from all around the world will come and physically help you all!

Attached: IMG_4225.jpg (2817x5163, 2.43M)

wow good one
First of all there is a big difference between raping the land for everything they have, denying them education, and then leaving them to starve
Second of all I happily pay my taxes and support movements to empower the aboriginal people. I'm 1/8 native myself but I still do what I can to help my brothers and sisters out, they deserve it. Although they weren't abused to the extent Africans have been, they still faced harsh oppression and it's something that must not be forgotten.

Isn't it ironic that as soon as Africans wake up to you people and try to take make what was done to them right and look after their own people you all want to leave.
>oh look we can't take take take without consequences anymore, better leave!
at least Canadians try.

Because those native tribes really knew how to engineer mile-deep mines, didn't they?

Attached: africagdp.png (718x731, 99K)

Need a bumper sticker

"GOT FN-FAL?"

Don't reply to leafs mate!
Are you new here?

Attached: IMG_0810.jpg (480x480, 39K)

shouldnt it be everyone's speaking chinese

lol

What went wrong here?

google.co.uk/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_dyn_le00_in&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:ZAF:ZWE:GBR&ifdim=region&hl=en&dl=en&ind=false

>already planting psyops
man, the jew is one crafty motherfucker

>oh it's a nigger
LMAO