Hi Diddly diddly iddly diddly neighborinos!

Wut do?

Attached: diddly.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

We should nuke The Ukraine, too. This would create a buffer area.

dont worry, ned flanders will have you drafted and fighting for israel inside 6 months goy

You are not even a real country.

we know, you are still in denial

Make him tickle my penis with his mustache

Chernobyl wasn't enough.

how do you think he got the job?

number of atom bombs detonated on american soil >1000

are you getting it yet?

You are so wrong!
It's just (((Trump))) playing 4d chess... Soon, soon you will see his great plan unravel.

We're doing just fine here, unlike you.

THE STORM IS HERE GOYS ITS HAPPENING HES ROUNDING UP THE WHOLE DEEP STATE PUBLIC HANGINGS NOW

Feed him dinner

Attached: 5B2B4F8C-149D-4CB2-8A4C-38E8DA09195B.jpg (2048x1152, 254K)

Yes im so excited I dont even know if I need to pee or of I'm horny.

Idk his face makes me feel like its the 80's again

i mean look at that haircut and stash

Attached: napping time.jpg (640x427, 123K)

Its a negotiation tactic ahead of the scheduled meeting between Trump and Great Leader. Bolton is just being used. He recently wrote some "the legal case for striking North Korea first" document. So when Trump goes into the meeting he can say to the Great Leader, who is only doing the meeting because of Trump's Mad Man tactics so far, now Trump can say "hey you got a chance to be the guy who reunited the Koreas and having a comfortable life otherwise you shit is going to be pushed in and you will lose everything."

Its brilliant. Dont fall for the game being played against North Korea, dont take everything at face value. Our diplomacy towards North Korea has been fucking retarded before Trump. Nothing else has worked. This might.

80s are in

Do you have a pretty cousin looking to marry? I'm a tall good looking American with a good job but i have to work a lot and don't want to go to bars or out to clubs every weekend looking for a woman.

Soyboys can't deal with well-groomed facial hair.

cuck

GET TO THE TOASTA!

Attached: 9K8gKnL.gif (519x299, 1.56M)