Soy

What do you faggots have against soy? Pic related is fitter than 3/4 of this board, yet you all still feel the need to validate your shitty dietary choices and fragile masculinity through a product which has been proven NOT to reduce testosterone levels at all.

Attached: 35148CDE00000578-3633264-Is_it_all_just_a_bit_of_fun_Vegan_Gains_shows_off_his_muscles_ag-a-58_14654 (634x336, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/biomonitoring/Phytoestrogens_BiomonitoringSummary.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
youtube.com/watch?v=3WdqFNDyVGg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633264/Be-nice-animals-ll-kill-Knife-wielding-vegan-bodybuilder-makes-extraordinary-threats-against-meat-eaters-series-bloodthirsty-online-rants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is fit yet he still looks weak and unhealthy, i wonde why

Attached: 1439524477559.jpg (779x655, 106K)

Attached: vegan gains youtube announcement.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

why does he look like a muppet?

GradeAUnderA had some beef with him, so now i have beef with them.

When I remember it right they looked if blood testosterone level does down when white westerners eat as much fermented tofu as the average japanese men.
Well, does it change estrogen? was it looked at? what about the the non fermented tofu products that are everywhere in processed food?
What about over consumption like these soylent people?

I can give you so many people that are more muscular and mental stable that mostly eat meat, no soy, no gluten mostly meat, egg, and diary products

He's weak as fuck despite lifting for 8-10 years though

He's literally turning into greens

Soy contains phytoestrogens. These are estrogens typically not found within the human body, thus they do not affect your testosterone levels or your masculinity in general.

Retards look at a product and see something that is similarly worded to something else they don't like and they think it's harmful to them. It's like anti vaxxers and mercury injections all over again.

zug zug

Saged

Most of the ingredients Food additive are tested like 3-4 years to see if they can proof any problems with it.
Problem, there are 1000s of food additives that might counter interact.
But it's your choice if you eat processed food.

And some studies claim phytoestrogens can lower your test.
But onces again long team vs short term effect.

For the Horde!

He photoshops his thumbnails and took gear to get big. Thankfully he snipped his balls so this faggot could never reproduce, even by accident.

el goblino....

kek why is he green?

He did a video after 7-8 years of lifting religiously and maxed at 225 bench.

Vegetarian/vegan bodybuilders are always unhealthy as fuck.

t. I know a couple.

Ask me if you want to hear retarded stories.

>something need doing?

Attached: 1517853760869.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Envious of meat eaters

de Canadá

That only took me a few months.
>because I had no spotter

Robert Cheeke

You mean this guy? kek

Attached: vegan faggot.png (1037x712, 1.05M)

Do they do retarded shit like feeding a cat or dog with vegan food? Even worse if it's a kid.

he has some of the weirdest looking biceps i've ever seen

La creatura le syrupo

vegan gains is pretty dope minus his fedora tipping

Attached: 1521597242050.png (892x810, 74K)

that gave me one good kek thanks user

SOYSAUCE IS WHY ALL THE GOOKS ARE 5 FEET HIGH AND HAVE 1 INCH WIENERS.

Attached: kimmy.jpg (900x600, 486K)

dude I dont know what to believe anymore, a doctor told me the meme its real, but everything I read tells me otherwise.

can someone shed some light ?

> proving a negative by p-hacking

Vegan gains is a weeb with severe mental issues, married to an ugly dyke looking "woman" and he isn't that lean anymore either. His face is all puffy and bloated. Don't get me started on his ridiculous looking hair he has now. He's now also trying to cash in the autism bux from other video game nerds on twitch.

Thanks. It took 4505 hours in paint.

The phytoestrogens bind to your hormonal receptors and establish the same effect as estrogen would.
So goes the theory.
One study proves it, no study disproves it. Only anecdotes like from vegan gains, but there are similar doctor's anecdotes of male patients who developed all sorts of issues after they had changed their diet upon learning they were lactose-intolerant; swapped normal half- or full-fat milk for soy milk.
Also important to establish that almond milk does not produce the same effect.

90% of soy is GMO
Your kids will not be able to reproduce
Muscle proves nothing
Males will want to dress like women
Males will feel weaker than they could've been without consuming soy.
Watching tv all day, doing nothing.

pic related would be fuckin jacked if he didn't consume so much soy
That's the problem

This nigger literally believes he was abducted by aliens. He also said that he wanted a man with cancer to die because the man made fun of animals once. I think those things alone should tell you what type of person he is.

Keep consuming soy
This is your future:

Attached: 1521806677390.jpg (960x1280, 628K)

That's a pretty impressive hip ratio to be honest family. Men are better than women at everything including being female, apparently.

Which study proves it?

Dairy has estrogen in it too, on top of all the protein. And it actually has organic estrogen.

don't forget that they pump the cows with estrogen hormones

dairy fairies kek

Have you listened to his voice?

Reminder that if you are so worried about hormone levels you can inject yourself with extra testosterone

cdc.gov/biomonitoring/Phytoestrogens_BiomonitoringSummary.html

After hydrolysis to the aglycone forms, phytoestrogens can weakly bind to estrogen-beta receptors (ER-beta) which are expressed in arteries and smooth muscle. Individual phytoestrogens may be either estrogen agonists or antagonists. Equol has more potent estrogenic activity than its precursor, daidzein. Equol also has been shown to have antiandrogenic activity in animals (Lund et al., 2004; Magee and Rowland, 2004). Genistein binds ER-beta with greater affinity than equol (Doerge and Sheehan, 2002). Although far less potent, phytoestrogens can be present in concentrations 100 to 1000 times greater than the endogenously produced estrogens. Soy-based infant formula can result in plasma concentrations of isoflavones in infants that are 13,000-22,000 times higher than endogenous estrogen concentrations in infants (Setchell et al., 1997). Phytoestrogens may also act through pathways other than the interaction with estrogen receptors. These actions include inhibiting the transformation of estrone to estradiol, inhibiting enzymes important for steroid biosynthesis and cell growth, and having antioxidant and anti-angiogenesis activities. (Adlercreutz et al., 1995a; Dixon and Ferreira, 2002; Sirtori et al., 2005). Numerous studies of either dietary soy or phytoestrogens and health outcomes have demonstrated inconsistent or inconclusive results. Consensus reviews of these studies suggest that no evidence clearly shows that dietary phytoestrogens significantly reduce cardiovascular disease risk, reduce postmenopausal vasomotor symptoms, improve bone mineral density, or reduce cancer risk (Cornwell et al., 2004; Messina et al., 2006; NAMS, 2000; Nedrow et al., 2006; Sacks et al., 2006; Sirtori et al., 2005).

but he's gay, so....

Don't try to arouse me please

>fitter than 3/4 of this board
How is that possible since a Sup Forumsack is made of /fit/ and /k/. When a Sup Forumsack has done his reps and cleaned his FAMAS he comes to Sup Forums to train his brain seeking enlightenment.

Nuh-uh.

Attached: 1517514259775.gif (450x450, 108K)

That nigger filmed his (white) grandfather on his deathbed, laughing and saying that the man deserved his cancer because he was an omnivore. Hes a subhuman who deserves scorn and ridicule at best, and a lynching at worst

NAME NOW

>what is green light ?

You can see they soy in his eyes!

he is a rare exception,his test is so high he had to have his balls snipped to calm him down from becoming a serial killer

he is not the normal soyim.

Funny thing is that you actually consume more phytoestrogens when you eat meat due to the amount of soy that is fed to cattle and therefore accumulates in their tissue. 93% of soybeans imported by the EU ends up in fodder.

Attached: 2C2712A5-183F-40B3-8941-EA3C81ED64EE.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

Attached: 85528CEA-992B-42D4-81EA-D20630DFDF82.png (1040x644, 949K)

Can’t decide who’s the bigger faggot
The green AmeriGoblin or the stupid fucking soy gypsy nigger

Attached: 724D604E-419F-4000-9DAD-F769FBFE0D5E.jpg (1920x1914, 315K)

Why the fuck is his skin color like that

Attached: Yb.jpg (1100x619, 191K)

Wtf is wrong with his skin?.. Looks like mossgreen or mould.

He's a white American.

Light that is green

He uses roids and eats only vegetables. No wonder he looks like shit. What an autistic fag.

so under investigation for pedophilia when?

Wrong.

Xenoestrogens (chemical) and phytoestrogens (plant based) contain properties which mimic the effects of estrogen in the body, which is why theyre used as supplements for women for breast enlargement and a number of other things. By definition they are classified by the EPA as edocrine disruptors which includes disruption of lactation, the timing of puberty, the ability to produce viable, fertile offspring, sex specific behavior, premature reproductive senescence and compromised fertility, all of this was shown in testing on mammals. So yes, dont eat fucking soy based products if youre a male.

Attached: 1519183635262.png (386x486, 204K)

also a 2006 test on juvenile marmosets showed a decrease in blood testosterone for those subjected to a soy based diet.

Heres a long medical journal with over 300 sources you gypsy fuck.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/

he used boosters

He's also a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WdqFNDyVGg

Fucking kek

This is a sign of liver damage, his skin tone is clear evidence of the use of anabolic steroids, he looks like he has jaundice.

El verde goblin gainz is married with an ugly dyke who looks a boy and he also had a vasectomy

El Stegosauros

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1082x748, 70K)

Please do tell.

el duende verde...

This is how you should do it.

Attached: No homo.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

la criatura verde de Canadá.....

Attached: lDOltSz.jpg (794x674, 86K)

el spineosaurus verde...

Literal Steroid abuser.

La Chose de Grotembourg

Attached: Pumping.Iron.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

arnold is an ugly muthafucker. Why people think hes the epitome of an alpha male is beyond me, just look at his negroid facial features

It's hard to look pretty when you exercise with heavy weight.

Superficially (physically) speaking he may be a good example of veganism having no affect on muscle mass, but morally, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally, he is quite unfit. In order to effectively and honestly asses the merits of a lifestyle, one must look at the WHOLE person, and his whole person clearly demonstrates the vegan lifestyle to cause unhealthy imbalances.

im sure you are a complete sex god, why dont you show off what you look like?

Does he still live with his mom? Last time I checked, he did. lol

Attached: Chad Dalton.png (486x598, 232K)

>Arnold Schwarzenegger is a nigger

Attached: arnoldschwarzenegger.jpg (1200x823, 187K)

That looks fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1513646265148.jpg (250x196, 5K)

I lift heavy as well, and I still dont feel the need to make gorilla faces.

Ok, Buster Keaton.

nigga is eating so much broccoli that his skin is turning green

what a wonder the internet is. I can see mistakes and avoid them without having to make them myself.

best timeline

Attached: 1521610301491.jpg (600x905, 55K)

Pic related should be euthanized.
I did an image search since I recalled that cunt from a similar thread and this came up:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633264/Be-nice-animals-ll-kill-Knife-wielding-vegan-bodybuilder-makes-extraordinary-threats-against-meat-eaters-series-bloodthirsty-online-rants.html
'Be nice to animals or I'll kill you': Knife-wielding vegan bodybuilder makes extraordinary threats against meat eaters in a series of bloodthirsty online rants

Richard Burgess, aka 'Vegan Gains,' says he enjoys hurting people
Also talks about hurting children saying 'I f***ing hate children'
Despite this, fitness fanatic insists comments should not be taken seriously
Richard Burgess, a vegan bodybuilder and YouTuber, who goes by the name Vegan Gains, has made a series of videos where he claims to love animals and dislike people.

The self-confessed sadist says he 'really really hates people' and also threatens violence towards those who mistreat animals.

The regular gym user often brandishes weapons in his videos and also makes sudden violent outbursts.

In one video, the Canadian blogger - who has over 200,000 subscribers - suggests that 'It's perfectly fine to commit murder as long as your victim died quickly, painlessly and had a great life before you killed them.'

'Quickly' and 'painlessly' may be a reference to the way animals are often slaughtered for meat.

'And it's actually a lot easier to humanely kill humans,' he continues. 'Hang them upside down, cut open their throat and cut them up into little pieces and put them in my freezer.' Although his message is alarming, it appears he is attempting to be ironic."

Attached: 35148EA500000578-3633264-image-a-3_1465487925866.jpg (634x317, 51K)

He just plain sucks, in the way all vegans do--that false air of supremacy they get from sniffing their own farts.

>go to /fit/
SAGE

GradeA is a pussy that went into hiding after he put a man in jail for pranking him online

>this was posted by dailyfail
woah bin that knife imagery

>mfw ingested too much soy

Attached: 1503250664550.jpg (300x393, 22K)