Everything okay over there chaps?

Everything okay over there chaps?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Great_Britain_(1707-1800).svg.png (1200x720, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8GvLKTsTuI
m.youtube.com/watch?t=953s&v=l6nk9oJfMfI
thehomegunsmith.com
youtube.com/watch?v=qqa2WCT_RbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea, it's France you want to worry about. All our Muslims are well pacified with orphan kids

What flag is that

Yes.

Attached: fine.jpg (634x408, 54K)

[Redacted due to illegal opinion]

Checking thread for illegal thoughts. Seems fine so far.

Everything's fine lad, wish all the muslims would fuck off th

You ok nigel?

Attached: TUuKF.jpg (480x720, 57K)

Are muslims the new candlejack for britbo

He has been vaporized

How’s tricks on your end Chumley? Still muddying up the waters with all the swine of the fields.

Attached: 7CB5F62D-14D0-4E2B-91EE-CAD1379BF402.jpg (986x600, 136K)

I don't understand britbong ebonics.

CIVIL WAR WHEN????

Attached: bongistan 6.jpg (1978x8897, 2.93M)

Attached: s9pqc3yph3n01.jpg (1242x1035, 103K)

Attached: Police-Pride.jpg (2048x1536, 339K)

The kikes own the politicians.
The politicians control the army.
The politicians control the police.
Normal white people don't have weapons.

There will not be any civil war imho.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8GvLKTsTuI

this song is 6 years old.

>a ((( )))
Checks out

you need weapons for a civil war

I've only been cautioned twice today :)

Attached: Licence IT'S THE LAW.jpg (497x368, 32K)

Delicious laws

Attached: 1520708929989.jpg (2448x3264, 2.49M)

>All our Muslims are well pacified
Since When? And, for how long?

Attached: FB825DF7-F198-44B6-A46D-E99EFBAABD7B.png (2048x1536, 1.78M)

just make your own or raid an armoury

Attached: steny.jpg (301x390, 21K)

Fug.. that Was meant for

No our country is fucking doomed. Yes we are worse than France, Germany and even Sweden
m.youtube.com/watch?t=953s&v=l6nk9oJfMfI

I should feel bad for you, but i hate you guys. So die in hell.

No anglo cucks left, they're all in jail for not having their lociense in ooda

If you read the file name you'd know that was the wrong flag OP

Wales is alright.

Attached: ddd.jpg (1775x852, 1.22M)

-_- -_-

We'll keep the door open for you commies to come join us

thehomegunsmith.com

yes

any good bomb/petrol bomb/smoke grenade guides?

Attached: molotov.png (459x600, 92K)

For academic purposes only. Some larper will end up losing a finger to a homemade firearm and then this will be used as justification for more laws to stop right wing terrorism. Simply throwing bacon or offering someone a ham sandwich can be considered an act of terrorism.

>"academic purposes"

Attached: 1512335295835.png (330x189, 19K)

don't know how it is in the US but in the UK kids go to school drinking these things and it makes them difficult to manage in the classroom. You wouldn't send kids to school drunk, why send them high on caffeine which is arguably worse (not only do they not do any work, they disturb everyone else).

>owns lutys, benson, holmes books etc but doesn't build firearms and so doesn't give government excuse to lock me away in a cell where I can't criticise them. Info for when/if needed.

I recognize a Hogg chin when I see one.

Attached: 1519240502930.jpg (625x500, 63K)

>owns homemade firearms books
>only plans to critisize them
only dumbasses would make one now when nothings going on, but if you live in england or other shit areas of bongistan you'd need to make one before the monitorization gets any worse and fags get jailed for buying 2 caps and a pipe and a wick

Never, the weather's shite.

Attached: 168478-l3Tl7MsCf18KQSzH.jpg (386x512, 30K)

>THIS COUNTRY PRODUCED ELITE ART THAT WAS COMPARABLE TO THE GREEKS
>WHAT WAS IT ALL FOR?
>EVERYTHING IS PRIOR AND DEATH IS BEFORE YOU!
>WE MUST INCARNATE NATURAL LAW AS A PRINCIPLE OF BEING, IT'S CALLED BECOMING IN MY PHILOSOPHY
>RIGHT WING IDEAS ARE SPIRITUALLY ABOUT INEQUALITY

Attached: 1521736852388.jpg (703x729, 46K)

S'all right chap, hows it going over there? trump still being the laughing stock of the world?

Brits need the Revolutionary spirit of the Founding Fathers. Their liberties are being extinguished left and right

Attached: 1516512012184.jpg (800x739, 102K)

Well the petro dollar is still keeping us afloat, but that is about it. Once that goes, it's all oger for us.

Culturally, things couldn't be worse, but those things tend to sort themselves out in the long run.

>amerishoot too blind to see that his own liberties are and have already been taken away because of boomers

Attached: 1510421182109.png (691x653, 27K)

all these headlines you lot love to share here are always from breibart or other fake news outlets then you claim mainstream media outlets don't carry the articles cos its a conspiracy to bring in sharia law...
you can even see the EDL logo on the banner...

We aren't too blind to see it, but at least I can turn on the TV without the Gestapo kicking my door in asking for a license.

Attached: 1489645331386.jpg (545x600, 49K)

We've all been fucked. But Britain is more important, I think, as it holds more history.

Yeah I live 30 minutes from the Welsh border and Wales is a very nice country. England is bollocks. A lot of people in my city aren't big fans of the rest of England for many reasons.

Queen liz controls the army you pleb

Wales has the GDP of some African shithhole.

Give it time. Some cancers spread more slowly than others.

don't try to be reasonable on threads like this, you will never win my well-meaning newfriend

Luty created a firearm to prove the fallacy of prohibition as a means to prevent gun crime

Benson demonstrates the hypocrisy of government regulating domestic ownership and sale of firearms at the same time as being the biggest small arms sellers

Holmes demonstrates the engineering and craft that goes into making a functional firearm, which I like because people like Browning never get credit for being awesome engineers inventors simply on the basis that they designed firearms.

I support right of ownership of firearms as enshrined by the 2nd amendment (something I wish we had here). I don't support people with little firearm experience making firearms which are likely to harm themselves and others and giving the same people that retards keeping voting for over here an excuse to crack down on our other rights.

Not our civil liberties, but our posterity have become mind-controlled mutts where the cities believe the government can do no wrong and their voice out ways the voices of the working man. We have civil liberties, but the media and the politicians will do nothing but mock you, degrade you, in order to silence you and silently encroach on them.
Obama did a number on them, far more than Bush

Attached: dt0i4.jpg (640x638, 61K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=qqa2WCT_RbE
You should watch this user and learn how the TV license actually works.

Come home, dyn gwyn.
England IS an African shithole.

Attached: Ynys Mon.jpg (1200x797, 276K)

Wales is too poor to accept foreigners in large numbers outside of Cardiff, Newport and Swansea.

Attached: Gwynedd.png (237x952, 107K)

Seriously. All of the degenerate pictures you see from the Uk are in or around the shitty capital, besides other inner shitty hell holes. The new forest is alien free zone & i love it

If even only one person reads that and sees some sense then it's a victory, maybe it will inspire them to be reasonable in the face of complete retardation.

Nah mate you just tell the bastards to fuck off

>muh fakenews

TV license men havent come here since the 70s

>britian is more important
id say america is more important as it has the most armed population of white people in the world and the fact that jews and crisis actors try so hard to disarm them

>i dont support faggots dissenting the state and shooting goverment fags whos only job is to shove pakis and muzzies down everyones throat and destroy my race
faggot
>hurr durr no firearms experience you gotta have specific experience before owning a gun
guns arnt that hard to learn about how to not shoot yourself, and i thought the aim of making a homemade gun was to harm others? like that police state that wants to ethnically cleanse you

Attached: bong paper.jpg (2868x1952, 1.93M)

desu i do sometimes worry that what's happening in south africa is going to start happening over here. nothing happened about the rape gangs for about 20 years, child rape to murder doesn't seem like a very big leap

>guns arnt that hard to learn about how to not shoot yourself

Watch youtube, see what happens when people don't know basic firearm safety.

Shoot one politician, see how much the government changes in you favour then, because hey things really improved after that nutter murder that labour mp a few years ago didn't they.

Stay strong brit bros. There's plenty of us rooting for you. The night is always darkest before the dawn.

Attached: 1518698779163m.jpg (1024x620, 86K)

Oh look a muslim

Attached: 1521293098549.jpg (720x685, 72K)

I fucked off over here , Ecuador. In comparison yes things are definitely better. Weather is shit though as always.
And hot Latinas errywere waning gringodick.
On second thought it’s better here. Just not economically

>shooting only ONE politician
>shooting them
everyone knows you bomb the politician then shoot the people that try to help them
>go to jewtube to see what happens when OTHER people dont know shit about firearms
how does this apply to me?
>fags holding shotguns and rifles like idorts and getting their face smashed in
>guns that just blow up when firing
who knew guns are dangerous if you're retarded?

Attached: 1518557890136.jpg (620x672, 49K)

No, we're fucked.

Case in point about larpers, go do something productive like throwing bacon.

Good luck with you firearm that hasn't been headpaced correctly and good luck reloading brass safely too,

You've proven you know fuck all about firearms.

>America
>Eternal Anglo
America is Italian and German you shitty island subhuman.

Attached: 1519830594834.jpg (640x480, 35K)

>reported
get ready to be sent to jail for hate speech

Hi JIDF hows it going.

Do English ever go on strike? That's where your power lies.

Let’s play a game.

Attached: D0EC1EAA-4B70-4E70-8FD5-C30172377089.jpg (1841x2977, 2.32M)

>/k/autist bootyblased some fags with homemade firearms will enforce even more restricitions on his faggy licensed guns that are already extremly regulated
hope you like those regular police searches of your home nigel
>you've proven you dont know shit about guns
give the exact quote and reasoning or you're a faggot
>good luck with your firearm
cheers lad, but the explosives will be far more efficient

Attached: 1521248512180.jpg (566x649, 65K)

500 women doing a James May impression sounds awful

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

>you've proven you dont know shit about guns
give the exact quote and reasoning or you're a faggot

Evidenced by your comments in this thread.

Larp evidenced by you posting Irish flag and talking about British national interests.

some of you guys are alright

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 32K)

Not even 5 billion bullets can solve the world's problems. Only God can.

Why aren't you Christian yet?

Attached: 1521704892701.jpg (942x960, 127K)

It doesn't have St Patrick's Saltire, you mong.

You mean roaches and...

Attached: 1514240773224.jpg (1024x972, 594K)

>no quotes given
faget
>larp
>for british interests
i dont want the island next to me be full of pakis and muzzies that could easily move over here and destroy are country
you just seem like a bootyblasted faggot that someone from a country you dont like would do something about the police state, i would have an irish flag but you faggots still controll god chosen 6 counties and am now stuck with this fleg

Attached: 1508163265533.jpg (1088x1080, 383K)

how did you even find that flag?

... and huns?

Attached: 1518699024056.jpg (465x349, 31K)

>that one faggot sheep-shagging nationalist in every bong thread
Wales is the new Montenegro

Yes I'm a faggot for not quoting you in a thread which others have read and in which you continually advertise your lack of firearms knowledge with retarded statements.

Attached: 1518913441123.gif (500x281, 1.05M)