The Maid fucking won

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5450108390
amazon.co.jp/Comic-REX-コミック-レックス)-2018年1月号-ebook/dp/B077N75LF2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1511521957&sr=8-3&keywords=コミックREX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus christ this was complete hot garbage
it's like the author planned the worst possible roue to go from every point.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

AHAHAHAHA AKIFAGS BTFO

>big tits wins over loli main character in area 11
I'm gonna go with no.

noice

Just post the full chapter.

You better not being lying. I don't want to be tricked into reading this shit.

I dont have the full chapter, only a few pages of it tieba.baidu.com/p/5450108390

noooooooo this can't be happening!

who from what
why anyone cares

PICKED THE FUCK UP
Masamune gave such buttblast at the wasted potential that I still remember it everytime I sit. If maid wins then it was all worth it. So tell me it's not another bait and switch. Just, tell me.

This is nice.
I hope she end up with him. But i just wait until there is clear conclusion before being hype.

Meh, garbage girl won again.

hype

All this gullible and obnoxious people...
Can't you fucking see miles ahead that he is going to be with Aki?
It's always the long brown/black haired queensluts that win

Holy shit, the delusion is real.

I guess he gets his revenge on Aki by making her utterly irrelevant.

I'm not delusional.I actually want either the maid or the pills girl to win it's just that after watching and reading so many anime,manga and LN,you get the clichés and you see parallelisms

DROPPED

>that feel when a best girl wins

So what happens to Aki?

The age of shitty tsundere is over.
Eat shit Akifags.

Someone have money to buy the magazine and post the rest of the raws? amazon.co.jp/Comic-REX-コミック-レックス)-2018年1月号-ebook/dp/B077N75LF2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1511521957&sr=8-3&keywords=コミックREX

Yoshino was always the best.

First Botan wins, now another secondary character wins?

You only win when the semen is inside you

>maidfags still think she'll win
The BTFO will be epic.

Stay mad akifag. Aki was a bitch MC , she deserves shit.

You're the one being mad. Yoshino is awful and will lose so hard. You're only making the backlash harder on yourself, Yoshinofag.

NANI

Can't you read? It's released on the 27th

Kosakifags thought the same thing at the 11th hour when Chitoge ran away. But no, Yoshino won't win. She doesn't deserve it and is honestly worst girl. Even Neko is better.

>people suddenly care about this manga

what went wrong

Well stating the obvious but this is obviously a plan by Yoshino to make Masamune realizes he likes Aki

Seeing the last chapter Yoshino is obviously not ready to betray Aki yet

Fuck, sorry I didn't see the date there.

Maidfags are mostly speedreaders and don't even care about the story or characters. They just want to be delusional for as long as they can until Maid nukes and cucks herself for the second time.

Are we pretending this manga actually had any fucking plot development at all?The characters are literally the same from the beginning except for the fat guy turned female

After how ookami turned out I'll believe anything is possible right now.

More than that, the current arc is setup so Masamune and Aki can work out their past vs present issues. The former is conscious and sensitive about it while the latter is not conscious and acts causally.

>what is revenge plot that turns on itself and becomes a romance with a twist

They still have to deliver on the manga title.It's a fucking clickbait.Alot of people were drawn by the possibility of there being for the first time in forever a MC that shutdown a proposal from the main girl

Spice and Wolf? What.

Wow,who could have predicted the manga would go on romantic tangles

Ookami was a good manga, this never was.

Dropped it after a few chapters. I still hope he rather gets the maid than that other cunt. Please let them accidentally develop real feelings for each other. Looking good it seems

>and don't even care about the story or characters
Can you blame them when the story and the characters have been this boring?

I really hope this happens.

Botan is perfect

Don't sweat, user. Aki aka best girl is going to win this like how Taiga won in Toradora. It has always been that obvious.

Typical waifufags. But at least Akifags aren't speedreader scums.

Actually this is so out of character, it makes me think this is a dream sequence or something.

I think he is dreaming as well.

Is cancer-kun here already?
>s-speedreader!

This is simply amazing. I would have never thought it was going to end this way. There's going to be a lot of butthurt, but this ending is much more exciting than I thought 5 years ago when this shit started.

I don't even remember what this manga is all about..Revenge shit right?

CÁ PUTA DE MAMAS OH MANO

Different Ookami.

Aki will win.
But stay delusional eating up filler chapters.

Who and why so butthurt at being called a speedreader?

>Botan won
>meido in the lead
Is the reign of main girls over?

She didn't win until there's a confession or kiss, stop getting my hopes up

Ookami ended?

Did Botan win?

not him, but I've never seen anyone get accused of speed reading a romcom manga. What kind of subhuman could think this shit is deep

Reminder, Yoshinofags will be as salty as Kuronekofags at the rate they're going.

Oh shit the ride will continue ~

What is she saying?

This must be your first thread. Or new as fuck. Even mindless battle shounen have speeadreaders and secondaryfags.

>mfw this is going to be Nisekoi all over again

>deep
It's not. That's what makes it sadder.

>all this salt from akicucks
I guess reading this wasn't a mistake after all. The victory was never this sweet.

No kidding. I called that ages ago too.

he confessed and kissed her so unless one of them gets hit by a truck on the way home should be a botan win

What manga is this?

This user I guess.

The Yoshinocuck delusion is real.

How unexpected. I would have bet the farm she would have lost and would have lost hard. I'm glad I was wrong.

Aki can't lose.

now i can die in peace..

>cuck
That applies only to akicucks since she is the only one that cucks every one around her, including Masamune. (and with the fat chick to boot)

Did you just replied to yourself? Nice mental gymnastics either way.

I refuse to believe. I've been fooled to many times.

Nope. Yoshino cucked herself. Aki never did that with full awareness or anything close. Neko is already BTFO and Yoshino wil soon join her.

Can we have like another male character to have one of the girls?Why do this mangas always have to have a mc for like 4-5 girls.
It's like a fat kid that has a plate full of food but still looks to the plate on his side because he's a fucking glutton.

the face of "what hell I'm doing".

>first love
>first kiss
>first real date
>first marriage (TBA)

It's there to creat "fake" tension and who the MC will end with if you add another males then the girls will have spare option which will take from the manga story

If you want to see series where every haracter get paired go read shounnen shit

revenge of masamune shit idk, i forgot. dropped this shit

>Aki never did that with full awareness or anything close
And how is that justified if Masamune had blue balls since the appearence of fat chick? She still cucked him even without realizing who the real Piggy is.
>herself
While Aki cucked everyone who approached her. That, as the one rooting for her, makes you a cuck since you most likely will be cucked by her.

Yoshino won't betray Aki again like she did in the past. It would make everything she planned and has done meaningless and void. She wants MC and Aki to be together, dumbass.

>first marriage (TBA)
With lots of powder, yes? I mean he has to cover all those red dots on his skin somehow.

We even have the same falseflagging

>She wants MC and Aki to be together
Since it would put an end to her feelings and let her be relieved knowing she won't get him anyway, cuck. Unfortunetely for you this won't happen. Cuck.

>every haracter get paired go read shounnen shit
Retard

>blue balls
Except he didn't realize his feelings for her yet. Masamume was pissed at the fake fatty for stealing his prey, not the other way around.
>Aki cucked everyone who approached her
She doesn't like or cared all the boys she humiliated and rejected. That's not cucking, moron. Also, learn to self-insert. Aki has always been true and sincere to Masamune, her childhood sweetheart and she still is. That's all that matters.