How do I stop loving my waifu?

How do I stop loving my waifu?

die

That certainly seems like one way to do it.

Choosing 3D as your lord and savior.

>that picture
Someone should make a similar article but with islam instead and then we could make bets on how many days they have left to live. Should be plenty fun.

But why would anyone ever want to stop loving their waifu? She's the only one who loves you unconditionally. Family, "friends", "lovers". They're all just parasites who will abandon you once they can't gain anything.

Treasure your waifu. She won't betray you and only wants your love.

literally obsessed

God I fucking hate normies
>HOW DARE YOU FIND HAPPINESS IN SOMETHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE NOT HURTING ANYONE BRUH

You can't.

If you can she was never your waifu in the first place.

>normies

What a delusional lie

Anyone so far as mentions Sup Forums """"content"""" gets swamped with fags like you. Claiming pol the boogieman and then making a giant fuss over such a simple post.
Guess what faggot, thankfully furries dont have much reference to the real world nor are part of peoples daily lives, but politics and soical matters do. So the only way you can completley disengage yourself from reality is by killing yourself.
I recommend it for your case

>""""
Kill yourself.

So, because politics influence daily life it becomes okay to derail every thread with it?

It breaks my heart to read this.

please delete

Grandma pls

She doesn't love you because she doesn't exist, man. Having imaginary friends is something children do.

I failed on the first step, because loving my waifu is the opposite of a problem.

Why would anyone abandon that cute meganekko for that ugly monster who is probably a dude?

The mere thought of lighting a picture of her on fire shocks my system and makes me feel extreme discomfort. I couldn't imagine ever actually doing such a horrible thing.

fixed

Are you not in love with your waifu, at least?

the thought of burning a picture actually makes me pause.

guess i do have a problem, good thing i'm in the right place eh.

This is about waifus not real life and your niggers/jews/islam. Fuck off and kill yourself

>improve your fitness
>implying I wouldn't replace anime with sleeping or doing literally nothing

>negative association therapy
Isn't that how people were trying to cure homosexual degenerates? Didn't they get in trouble?

>complaining about off-topic shit in an off-topic thread

Do you also think you don't choose your waifu, she chooses you?

1. Ah, I see you like something I don't like or understand
2. What you see aren't real, your eyes aren't real
3. Don't do what you want to do, do what I say
4. . . .

Sleeping is healthy thought

Fucking DAIZ

Loving you're waifu is an exercise of selfless love. It is to learn to love without expecting empiric reward. It is to do what you love, even if you won't attain fame and glory; it is to draw just because you love to create and not because you're expecting to be famous; it is to be sincere, it means to be disobedient, to listen and follow your own feelings, and not the ones that other people expect you to.
It means to be truly autonomous in regards to feelings, and understand love from a perspective that of the world of life and not because an instrumental reason.
It is to love her just because she is her, not because you want empiric reward from her. Just like some user said, it is like the man who still loves his deceased wife.
A love that trescends dimensions.

Are willing to delete your waifu folder Sup Forums?

Spotted the normalfag.

>She doesn't love you

So does 3d, so why the fuck should I care?

They can love you, as opposed to 2d.

Except they don't. they also age, get bitchier, and die.

I could never delete it because I don't have one

Incorrect, just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean they don't.

>They can love

M8 that's bullshit and you know it.

I know tons of people who cheat on their partners without a single fuck given, then those who got cheated on bitch about it yet continue to be with the same person who cheated them.

I don't care if I don't have the experience or not, they are not capable of love and never will be. you cannot refute this.

Just because something happens doesn't mean you can handwave it all. It doesn't work that way.
Just because you are jaded doesn't mean it is true and you know it. It's the hardest pill to swallow.

By not having one in the first place.

>Just because you are jaded doesn't mean it is true and you know it. It's the hardest pill to swallow.

>le REDPILL meme

It's because I'm "jaded" that it's true. you have yet provided any evidence that women are capable of love, you just spout nonsensical garbage. Get off my Sup Forums, 2D are better than 3D, end of story.

m-me too..

I said nothing about redpills, are you insane? I said it is the hardest pill to swallow, because delusion is so nice and cozy. I'm not going to assume your entire lifestory but clearly you weren't loved, so you go on to say that it doesn't exist. You are whining like a bitch while you spouted pure horseshit. I guess that's why you haven't experienced it yet; you're a bitch.

Well said user.

all those years spent collecting pictures of my wife?

>living under a delusion makes me happy
>somehow this is bad

I don't see the problem, are you perhaps upset that some people do things out of the ordinary and are happy living that way?

You come in here, bringing pointless shit about love and whatnot to argue against a 2D character. it just tells me you're so defensive that someone prefers their character over some random whore who will never be important. Also

>I'm not going to assume
>You were never loved!

Love isn't just fucking some woman and making a clone of yourself. It's more than that. you have a lot more to think of, before you come here proclaiming bullshit.

Sound advice

Didn't even have to make an article haha holy shit

Is he responsible for the destruction of waifuism, too?

>he isn't /fit/ for his waifu
Lets be honest you can't actually love them if you don't love yourself.

I don't want your delusions to break apart later on and it comes crashing down for you. I'm not trying to be mean to you, it's better that you wake up now than later, that's it.
This thread was already about this subject, so that's whatever. Original point is that something imaginary cannot ever love you, and it's juvenile to have an imaginary friend. On the other hand, real people can love you, but whether they do isn't the point; the capacity to love is there. You have a lot to think of if you have the audacity to defy this age old phenomena just because you've become jaded in your short life.

>real people can love you, but whether they do isn't the point
>my wife divorced me, took the kids and left me to rot in a cardboard box that I'll have to give her next month as alimony but that's OK because I know she has the capacity for love

You have the audacity to insult my love for some inferior comparison with cumming inside some slag's snatch.you have a lot to learn if you think love and breeding instinct is even remotely the same. Don't bring in real life garbage if you're going to regurgitate the same old argument that people have said before you.

Can we just have an Sup Forums lounge board where Sup Forumsnons can socialize with eachother so they won't complain about board culture being deleted

Meditation. Reflection. Observation. Practice self-control and detachment, remove yourself from your body and look at things dispassionately. Remember that your desires aren't you. Your body isn't you. You must sever the shackles that binds you and your body together. Free your soul, user.

That's this board.

>let me list the absolute worst (American) thing that can happen
Poor.
>love is cumming inside a whore's snatch
You must be a teenager, honestly. Come back a few years later when you have a head on your shoulders.

The waifu thing seems to me someone connecting to the ideal feminine in them, like the myth of Pygmalion where a man makes his perfect woman out of sculpture. It's an easy comfort because the love is coming form inside you, not dependent on anyone else. You can call it cowardly or unhealthy but it's completely understandable for all men. Normalfags do it all the time, just not usually with a 2D vessel.

Who cares? Board culture is garbage for underages.

>wanting more normalfag infested boards
They're attracted to blogposting like flies to shit because they seem to think we all care about their shitty lives and problems. That board would be complete cancer.

OK, I'll ask again, why does me loving a fictional characters upsets you?

You don't know me, and sure as hell don't fucking care about me, so save me your morality speeches.

>>love is cumming inside a whore's snatch
>You must be a teenager, honestly. Come back a few years later when you have a head on your shoulders.

That's how you simplify the process. everything else is just the "natural" but pointless cycle. grow up, work some career, die.

In the end, love for other people is second only to love to one's self. It's just human nature and you can't possibly refute this. Humans will always find a way to protect their ego whether through advocating their political beliefs, justifying their beliefs and behaviors, etc. Love from other people is purely based on luck and effort to manipulate other people to love one's self. Loving someone or something who doesn't love you back is not a wise choice, but loving someone who betrayed you is even more stupid and deranged. In the end, one can only count on self's capacity of loving one's self

Obviously a large amount of the board does because of all the riots over the radio threads, secret santa and sadpanda threads. Apparently Sakurafish was the straw that broke the camels back and an exodus took place because of it

But Blade Runner 2049 taught me that it's okay to love my waifu.

but waifus are good and deserve love, people are shit and dont

One is 2d, the other one is 3d.

Why would anyone abandon that cute 2D meganekko for that ugly 3D monster who is probably a dude?

That's the point of this thread, isn't it?

Nice socially adjusted people sometimes want to help other people better themselves and join society.
We wouldn't understand, I bear infinite grudges to absolutely everyone dut to having been bullied and ostracized during my formative years and so, I suppose, do you.
Anyway lusting for a stylized picture with eyes bigger than the head is considered less healthy and socially acceptable than lusting for a real vagina, with all its associated smells, skin folds, sticky moisture and the obnoxious human being that often comes attached to it.
AS for me, I'll keep fapping to my waifus, after all my hand doesn't ask for 3/4 of my time, money, living space and attention.

WHAT IS LOVE

Having a mind this weak is the trait of a subhuman.

I don't think I'd cry over crumpling pictures, but I felt really embarrassed the first time I said "I love you" out loud to my waifu.

By starting to love yourself

The only respectable wifufags are those who know that the ol prepubescent practice love is nothing fancy and aren't telling themselves otherwise, but they love 2D enough to deal with it.

Saved.

Where did everyone go? I'm tired of all the newfags and normalfags.

Normalfags and shonen spics always browse using their phones without any sort of ad block, making them the ones bringing the most money to Tewi.
Because of that the mods won't be getting rid of them any time soon.

There is nothing wrong with it at all. You're basically in love with a concept and personality of a person so it doesn't matter if they don't exist or not.

sama, tea, azn, meguca and fufufu

My waifu would never love me but I love her anyways.

I bet y'all don't even have a tulpa of your waifu
Amateurs

Didn't the greeks have their own equivalent of waifus?
Did the normalfag greeks also bitch about people having waifus?

I tried and it just fucked me up and wasted my time.

Then maybe their partners shouldn't have gotten with such bitches

I literally dream about her every night, does that count?

>it just fucked me up
That's the plan, but you need to fuck yourself up correctly
Try writing a diary and "talking" to your waifu while thinking about the day, with enough practice she should start forming into a voice-only tulpa
Then just try to focus that voice on a figurine and later on a mental image of her
Anyway, may your love for your waifu prosper

>They can love you
Do you seriously believe that?
If you had omitted the 'you' part your argument could still be convincing.

Man I tried so long ago and just decided to end it because I'm too stupid for this. I suck at imaging people from memory and can't imagine her voice in my native language.

Maybe in the future there will be drugs to make it possible. But right now I legit can't. It's so sad really, I would want one so bad.

>All these Anons who've convinced themselves that, no matter who they are, their waifu would love them unconditionally and absolutely like some pet
I'm disgusted. I know in my current state, my waifu would be absolutely disgusted by the kind of man I am. That's why I'm slowly working myself to become better for her. She deserves it

Consistent dreaming is fine too

Mine speaks English and it isn't even my native language. I guess it helps that she's an OC from a story I wrote as a chuuni.

My waifu is not human and shows absolutely no interests in relationships with people, so it's hard to better myself with that in mind.

W-what

His waifu is probably a robot, since those can't truly love.