Bokuben

Jaiminis when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hf1DkBQRQj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KANSAI DORIFTOOO

All of the latest chapters seem like the setup of H-doujins.

Rare case of Asami not being smug for a moment in the middle panel.

I'm glad I'm not the only to have noticed.

>Sensei in student uniform

That smile, Moeyuki so qt.

How can one manga equally treat almost all female leads as best girls?

Except Uruka who seemingly got thrown under the bus by the author.

We just haven't had a chapter featuring her for a while.

>that stare
>that wide open mouth
Call me crazy but I think she was up for a kiss for a split second there.

Uruka's fine, it's imouto who gets the short end of the stick.

Propinquity is a hell of a drug.

We already have a character whose purpose is being horny around Moeyuki, we don't need another one. I prefer the twins getting a chapter before imouto.

>We already have a character whose purpose is being horny around Moeyuki

We have two now

The tragedy being that it won't get any?

Mafuyu Kirisu is the road warrior.

What would be the most comfortable ending you guys can get from a series like this?
Realistic would be he dated all of them and ended up the happiest with one, harem wise it would be a couple and the rest chose to live a more standard lifestyle.
Does it have to be one girl if the premise was harem? Or are these more senin and won't fly unless its typical shonen trash all the girls near the end trope.

DEJA VUUUUUU

Not a heroine

Mafuyu is too tsun and pure to be a sensei heroine. These chapters have been great since they have slaughtered denialfags.

>How can one manga equally treat almost all female leads as best girls?
Except senpai, of course. She's trash tier.

Asumi is currently worst girl. Not much point focusing on her at the moment and she ruins the purity of the other characters' relationships.

>She's trash tier.
Fucking fag. She's the best and is actually doing the best to improve herself and reach her goals. She isn't a blushing mess, in denial, or a complete autist.

Moeyuki realizes that he's the main character of a romcom comedy show and the whole town is a stage, everyone but him is an actor with a script which explains why all the stuff he's experiencing with the girls is highly contrived and unrealistic. Kobayashi is revealed to be the only one who actually loves him for real and together they escape the set while all the girls try to stop them with their own deadly methods.

How come every senseifag, Asumifag, Rizufag, and Fuminofag gets along with eachother but when Urukafags come in there are waifuwars all of the sudden?

I liked The Truman Show too. That would be a fun twist but too many people would give Tsutsui shit for it. Plus it is WSJ so it is going to be as goy friendly as possible.

their has to be a pariah
your eriri, marika, nishino, etc

cept i guess nishino won so she is a weird outlier

Things are usually perfectly fine until the ichirukist /lit/fags group come to shit up everything with heavy circlejerking, girl rankings, whining about lack of /lit/ and blaming Uruka for existing.

>but when Urukafags come in there are waifuwars all of the sudden?

You mean like your post?

Without leaving this tab to chekc because that's cheating:
How many chapters has it been since we saaw some actual studying in Bokuben?
>I think the last one was when the girls all joined cram school, 4-5 chapters ago

nah, just a lonely (cake) driver

why do shonen series nowadays hate kiss so much? it wasnt that bad in 2000

Chapter 40. The one last week where Asumi and Nariyuki are studying at the family restaurant and karaoke bar. She even gives him study tips and they talk about it.

Literally last chapter.

I don't remember shonen stuff ever being generous with that.

Her appearances outside her own chapters have been pretty forced. I get that she's supposed to be the character who gets the ball rolling with nudges and winks but the other characters are already doing a good job without her making her pretty pointless.

It's a fake-out make-out. They just want to look like they're kissing. Plus, japs are prudes.

Seeing them side by side Moeyuki and /lit/ have the same pose desu, OTP confirmed?

>Moeyuki realizes that he's the main character of a romcom comedy show
His friend already told him about it long time ago.

Senpai is the only character that actively studies. That's when her father isn't pestering her to send him pictures of his OTP

This desu. I will agree that for a while Sup Forums was being pushed hard, with too many chapters but she's taken a back seat for a while now and people still complain that she'll get a chapter next week. Also for some reason /lit/fag come in 2 flavors, either completely chill and bros or passive-agrressive waifuwar shitposting shits.

>Kobayashi is revealed to be the only one who actually loves him for real and together they escape the set while all the girls try to stop them with their own deadly methods.
Sold. Male NTRing another male from females is muh fetish desu.

Has there been an MC as pure as Nariyuki?

He's proving to be an MC that's finally worth winning the bowl.

>4 of 6 chapters at the start
>8 of the 11 chapters between chapters 17 and 28
Poor chapter distribution gave people a bad taste. Denialfags are almost always Urukafags.

It isn't her fault, people should be softer on Uruka.

>Moeyuki
>pure
user please, the guy has to fight his lust to avoid raping the girls (Rizu in particular) and ending in jail with his family dying of poverty and shame as a consequence.

Woulnd't his mother be more ashamed about raising a spineless limpdick homosexual?

How the hell is sensei still single? Is everyone in that world gay or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=hf1DkBQRQj4

.. besides her awful personality you mean?

Girl can't even cook man.

She's scary looking and doesn't like dealing with people socially.

Too terrified to get close to her.

What's her fucking problem?

>principal finds out sensei has had her flags raised by Nariyuki and is in his harem
>he doesn't give any fucks and silently supports her finally giving her a shipper

Resting yan face.

Lack of social interaction.

>implying it's not principal's plan all along

Is this the same ice cream place he took Fumino? Hunting grounds confirmed.

Moral Busybody-People won't complain about fake-out kisses. Too bad you can't read them as real kisses because then the story falls apart.

>Abe's plan

>That smugness.
My kokoro.

>mfw I ship sensei but I know that sensei/christmas cakes never win the mc bowl.

Not really

I want to see a romcom MC realize he's in a romcom and then metagame himself to victory.

There was that oneshot where the MC was a homogay that figured out he was a harem protagonist. The author even outlined some of the future chapters, likes the MC spending time calculating how not to get a face full of pussy and tits when he makes a turn at a corner.

Well she is the only spectator who isn't a spaghetti uzi so I am fine with a mood switch once in a while.

HAYAI

This. I'd rather the series turn into actual h doujins at this point, I'd be getting more out of it.

Bokuben isn't very popular tonight if it almost got bumped off.

No translation yet, and the initial discussion of the gook scans was mostly done with last thread.

Yare yare daze.. why are u guys hiding behind the bushes, it looks like your having seks

I'd rather see the twins get a chaoter than anyone else.

Just a day from their perspective, always on the edge of the romcom shenanigans and loving eveyr second of it.

So basically a Persona 5 twin chapter where we go through two different viewpoints of something happening to Nariyuki?

Soon, maybe.

was sensei always this tiny ?
Holy shit , did fumino recognize iyuiga ?

>ichirukist
You need to go back

Character sizes are rather inconsistent.

With a host of best girls, I'm hoping we'll get what if endings for Bokuben like what Seo did in Kimi No Iru Machi.

she looks like a highschooler, I tought her apeal was to be a cake

>"You can sleepover with the, if you want"
>tfw Yukimom was teasing the next chapter

>Girl can't even cook man.
Who the fuck cares you faggot?

Uhh dude look at the 3rd panel of the second page from this Her ass is huge just like a cake

I want a doggyuki.

Ass?

>165057602
How clumsy she must be to forget washig one of her suits. and holy crap, so many tracksuits.

Mommyuki is the keikakumeister of the series. She just wants her son to find a good woman.

Nariyuki hasn't gone to her house all summer (save for dropping her off that night), so she's let herself go a little bit.