Reminder that female pedophilia is just as bad as male pedophilia

When you think of a female pedophile, you're envisioning a sexual active horny female about 10 years older than you with a sexy body and youre a kid and she babysit and molest you and mothers you sexually, that shit only exists in hentai. Real life female pedophiles never have sex with white boys unless they look like muscled up jocks, but they mostly fuck underage age niggers and Muslims. They will never have sex with an underage white boy if he is skinny and cute looking, female pedophiles deserve as much as a severe punishment as male pedophiles. This is also why you were never molested by any sexy female pedophile so think about that.

Attached: 50c0c129da4ce.image.jpg (640x480, 50K)

So it’s bad because they don’t want to fuck you?

True. As a chicano all of my female teachers were obsessed with cuddling me in elementary school for some reason.

>So it’s bad because they don’t want to fuck you?
It's more than that, they treat white male students as shit while giving preference to girls, niggers, spics, squantos, and Muslims.

Yeah, that’s true everywhere in life. Get over it pussy

> (You)
>Yeah, that’s true everywhere in life. Get over it pussy

It's out like this in Eastern Europe and Russia.

t. beta boy
I fucked my English teacher as a 16 year old and it was amazing, fuck you for using me in your victim narrative.

> (OP) (You)
>t. beta boy
>I fucked my English teacher as a 16 year old and it was amazing, fuck you for using me in your victim narrative.

That's because you were either a white boy who was a jock with super steroid Ed muscles and a 10 inches cock, or you are a niggers, Muslim, female, squanto, or spic.

It's only bad if the female teacher is ugly.

you are a gayboys arse m8

If female pedos wanted a ripped body and a big dick they would not be pedos they would be normal women

Pedos like kids not kids that look like adults you dense mother fucker

Stfu, you're just a pussy...which would have been better...

t.started at 7

Attached: 20180220_150341.jpg (2048x1152, 989K)

Lady was just looking for dick and I was available.

most pedos are fags

> (You)
>Lady was just looking for dick and I was available.

No that's not the case. If this was you, you would get no pedophile pussy.

Attached: shirtless-teenage-boy-flexing-his-muscles-FHJN9P.jpg (866x1390, 96K)

this,,

nicee.jpg

It is.
When i was 6 i was molested by my aunt. Really i can tell it fucked up in the long run, i never told anyone and i think that is one of the reasons why i am so fucked up.
It's not right, they should get the same penalty as male attackers.

That kid is scrawny af. I've always been a big guy, teachers were always telling me about how tall I am.

this is some serious next shit on the how can white boy even compete. geez shlomo take it easy will ya

Attached: 1488z.jpg (632x960, 90K)

Children are kind of sexually useless to women, user. There is a way I sure, but most of these women are hebephiles and ephebophiles. They are not pedophiles.

Fuck you.
When I was about 12, I was masturbating 4 times a day and desperate for my teachers, or any housewife in the neighborhood, to molest the hell out of me, even some of the more ugly ones.

It would have been the greatest memory of my entire life.
I think I've been psychologically harmed because they didn't molest me...

Attached: 40s3.jpg (463x600, 48K)

Nice.

Attached: 820.jpg (600x367, 27K)

I have noticed the race baiter posts, trying to undermine us, the whole black cock meme, has gotten stale.

Like any failed idea the people writing this garbage are now desperately trying to convince us female teachers are as wet for black cock as these closet homosexuals are themselves.

What a strange world.

Attached: EF8E0470-5120-435B-A8CA-7AA317F246B9.jpg (960x739, 91K)

>It's out like this in Eastern Europe and Russia
Eastern Europe NO

Attached: no mas.jpg (150x150, 7K)

it sure fucked me up

>14
>pedophile
please stop

Mostly yeah. It's equally gross until someone sticks something in your oriface. Penetration (of a penis or cucumber) takes the trauma and ickiness up a shit ton of notches. Having a penetrative sex organ makes it easier to fuck kids up. Only in that way, are men worse.

>Reminder that female pedophilia is just as bad as male pedophilia
Reminder that you're a raging faggot. Purity and innocence are infinitely more valuable for a girl. You can literally get millions for selling your virginity, if you're a girl. You must pay, if you want to get rid of your virginity as a boy. So female pedophilia is nowhere near as damaging as male pedophilia, and it's utterly ridiculous and retarded to claim otherwise.

>desperate for my teachers, or any housewife in the neighborhood, to molest the hell out of me, even some of the more ugly ones.
This. It's so fucking stupid to try to push this fucking equality crap. Boys and girls are NOT the same.