ITT: Sup Forums is detective conan

Hmm yes judging by the way she is holding a cigarette... it is neither! this was actually a complete accident as she was just very drunk and fooling around with a gun, which she just bought so she had no understanding of how to use it

the killer just left the restaurant, the door is even still open

maybe a leap of logic here, but it's likely she would have been sitting on the stool facing the window. If that's true, then she should have been shot in the left side of the head, given the blood splatter- BUT that couldn't be true if she's holding the gun in her right hand. So it would be murder.
Course if she were just sitting facing out from the desk, then that's all out the window and it still could be suicide

Kogoro pls leave

Ahahaha it was actually Shinichi-niichan who texted me the answer, after I explained him the situation even though I'm just an ordinary 7 year old kid and nii-chan is like halfway around the world

tfw a gradeschooler has exclusive text access to a highschool detective but not the hs detective's main bitch

Well Sup Forums?

It was a murder
Presumibly the victim was sitting on the kocked over stool looking TOWARDS the window, the gun is in their right hand, however if they shot themselves whilst sitting down the blood when have splatter to the left not the right.

Hence I have come to the deduction that the subject was murdered whilst sitting down and the suspect tried to make it look like a suicide.

Bukake to death

4? I'm not seeing his knife with him, also red shirt would hide blood.

Murder, no way he's going to hold onto the gun after death and falling like that.

The one who entered the bathroom with a knife and came out with blood on them.

The strawberry jam avenger.

It's 3 because it was in the women's bathroom

what would his motive be?

what stops a man from walking into the women's bathroom

The maid because it was a Sunday morning.

do maids not work on sunday mornings in wealthy homes??

>misconceptions about mail
I got a Sunday delivery within the past two weeks.

Granted it was from Amazon and not USPS, but it's still considered mail and I got it on a Sunday

In most countries mail isn't delivered on Sunday so she was lying about what she was doing

oh

The situation presented never claims the police were called on the same day.

t. maid

It's irrelevant, sunday refers to the day of murder and the maid claimed she was getting the mail that dai, which was sunday

And where is the proof he died on Sunday? He can be found all he wants, doesn't mean that's when he died.

no, it's 3 because muslim

There is only one truth! Keit-Ai finds a way!

Why is her blood pink?

think of the children

Censorship, watch more anime if you're curious. But for Danganronpa it's also fits as part of the aesthetic.

It's fiction

He was buried under the ground in winter.

I love Haibara.

>>ITT: Sup Forums is detective conan
Wanna /ss/?

Holding onto the gun and cigarette after blowing your brains out?

200% murder.

If I was Conan I'd proposition old men.

Ran plz this isn't a field trip it's a murder scene.

the ashtray is on the left side of the paper as well as the pen.If she was in fact lefthanded wouldn't the ashtray be on the right side since she already needed the left hand to write? It also fits to cigarette in her left hand. Given how the body lies on the floor it is unlikely she was facing the window while she was shot.
It's possible that she was sitting on the stool facing the window as somebody entered the room from the left. She turned around and was casually leaning againt the desk and maybe even talked to the murderer as she was shot.
The murderer assuming she was lefthanded , because she's holding the cigarette in her left hand wrote the suicide letter and put the pen on the left side of the paper.

Is there a difference in her life? How many dead people has she seen?

parachute

He is a homophobe and she happen to be tranny. Look at his shirt, it's untucked, he tried to rape her, but discovered a dick, so he killed her.

If she is a trans why did he attack the boobs and not the dick

Those are fake boobs and it's a hearth.

Common sense.

What are you, a harem MC?

Okay so people are thinking it's murder because of the left/right hand thing but let me play devils advocate: what if she was writing her suicide letter with her left hand, then removed her glasses and turned around, with her back facing the window, then shot herself with the gun in her right hand? Its not unplausible, just because she used her non-dominant hand doesnt mean it should be impossible.
The only thing that bugs me though is why she removed the plug from her table lamp if she just could've turned off the light with a switch.

ashtray on the left side?
seeand what's up with the shoe?

switch first on
switch second on
switch first off

go upside
the one which is off but warm is number 1.
On is number 2
Off is number 3

sucks if you have led

It's unsolvable if you can see bulbs only once. You can solve it by turning on 2, see what bulbs are on, then switch one of those twos off. But you need to see them 2nd time after that.

I know who the culprit is!

It's really stupid. What if bulbs are unreachable?

t. manlet

They can be enclosed. Also, i think i'm taller than you.

The murderer is always the gardener

It's explicitly stated that they're light bulbs
Not some random light or led or somethinig.
Why would the guy who wrote this do this ?

the match

Because those questions are made backwards. They are solutions with afterthought premise, that simply cannot be understood by people who live in different environment than author. When was this question made, in 50s? I don't remember when was the last time i saw generic lightbulb that i can touch, so for me checking lightbulb is checking it for the light.

Induced vomiting

Poison was in the ice cubes

You have to create 3 different states the bulbs can be in so you can differentiate. I don't see any other way, but anything that creates 3 different states works.

The poison was in the ice, she drank it so quickly it had not melted yet.

The other girl was already dead inside

You light the match, then burn the cabin down.

>bulbs can be in
Bulbs that author knows, that's the point.

1st weigh: 3 pills on each side of the scale

Scenario 1 - Scale is balanced- Poisoned pill is among the remaining two, so second weigh would be used to determine which one

Scenario 2: Scale is unbalanced. Take the three pills on the heavier side. Choose 2 and weigh them against each other:
a. If it's balanced, the remaining pill is poison
b. If not balanced, the heavier pill is poison

this

secret

Loneliness

Who was phone?

He was frozen solid in a block of ice and thrown from a balloon.

The maid. Pic related.

The police arrested the murderer because he was the killer

Yeah, this is the answer. Alice in Borderland uses this one.