European subgroups

In this thread i will lay my understanding of European subgroups and which are better than others.

(you are free to give your opinions on subject if you disagree with me)

Quick rundown:

Scandinavians>North west Europeans>Balts/Finns>Medeterenians>West slavs>East slavs>South slavs>Albanians

Attached: 7cfdb6eb97a878bb69b8c3e228f7beff.png (1024x840, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Swedish_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scandinavians
Incliding: (iceland, sweden, denmark, norway)
The group traits include, high percentage of blonde, blue ayed induviduals, the group also posseses wery high percentages of models per capta, wery tall, one of highest average IQ's in Europe, wery rich and developed countries and they are much less violant that any other group of Europeans.They also posses wery high percentage of ''geniuses'' per capita which can be seen by nobel prize winners.

Attached: 1200px-Scandinavia.svg.png (1200x1009, 250K)

North west Europeans
Including: (France,UK Germany, Swiss, Austria, belgium, netherlands, and others)
The group traits include less violance levels than rest of European groups except scandinavians, and huge amount of geniuses per capita, wery rich and sucessfull countries.

Attached: 193dwhc456h3kpng.png (800x450, 178K)

Balts/Finns
Including: (Finnland,Latvia Estonia, Lithuania)
A realy small subgroup however uniq in its way.
Group traits include one of highest perrcentages of models in Europe, blonde hair, blue ayes, wery tall, they look and act in a way like scandinavians and they are capable of creating rich and welthy countries (judging by
modern finnland and by welth that Baltics possesed before ocupations of USSR) however the problem with this group is that they lack geniuses, also they are a bit more violant than north west Europeans.

Attached: 1521360992156.png (648x253, 55K)

Pic related translation:Gramatic ability of population in European russian empire from bouth genders, in %

Attached: PU7wB4p.jpg (1623x2591, 433K)

GDP per capita before WW2

Attached: Z8l5nWY.jpg (489x585, 84K)

Medeterenians
Including: ( Spain, portugal, Italy and to some extenct greece)
Group traits include darker skin tone, relativly short, and they are preaty poor for western countries.

Attached: Southern-Europe-760x289.jpg (760x289, 41K)

West slavs
Including: (Croatia, slovenia, chezhia, slovakia, poland)
Group traits include: Preaty high ratio of models per capita, realy sucesfull economicaly when compeared to East slavs, less violant than east slavs but more violant than western Europeans.

East slavs
Including: (Belaruss, russia, Ukraine)
Group traits include: High amount of violance, small amount of geniuses per capita, and countries in general are wery poor)

South slavs
Including: (most of balkans except for Greece)
Group traits include:One of lowest IQ's in Europe, and poverty, and realy small amount of geniuses per capita.And the group posseses high violance.

Attached: Ballkani_Perendimor.jpg (520x370, 121K)

Pic related average IQ of Europe, you can clearly see how Balkans are diferant than rest of Europe.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

Thoughts?

Attached: saules_kauja1.jpg (1024x611, 145K)

slavs wasting all that lebensraum

Either that or Eugenics can be a thing.

>can be seen by nobel prize winners.
a political meme
if scandinavians were above any other european people they wouldn't mud their blood with somalians and arabs

>A political meme
Aside from nobel prize of peace which realy is retarded on my opinion its not a meme, mathematics and fizics aren't memes, also Scandinavians are way to non violant thats why they are alowing these things to happen, they in a sence are way to nice.

you dont give any traits ?

dominant haplogroup doesn't say anything, finns and norwegians have about the same amount of L1 (nordic germanic) haplo as well. This is a retarded categorization

what do you have against south slavs

I'll never understand why people continually put Scandinavians at the top of their autistic European ranking crap.

What exactly have the Scandinavian countries ever done except act like Snow-Africans for 200 hundred years?

Essentially every European achievement that you're likely to claim was done by the Ancient Greeks, the Italians, the French, the Germans and the British.

If you knew your history you'd also know that the Scandinavians were forced into Scandinavia and had their lands conquered by the Indo-European invaders who then occupied Western and Central European lands.

Western Europe is preaty wide in terms of looks and traits in general, but behaivior wise you are wery much the same, wery hard working and creative people, which as i said can be proven by gdp per caita of most western Euro countries and geniuses per capita which i mesure by looking at nobel prise winners or even lauriates.As well as crime rate in those countries.

so many things you hear about south slavs isn't true at all
there is barely any violence here, and the smartest people here are usually smarter than any other genius elsewhere
the biggest problems here are corruption, gypsies and people with E-V13 haplogroup (they are usually the violent ones and they are the ones decreasing our average IQ statistic, along with gypsies)

The ''muh snowniggers'' meme is just that a meme, pic related, when you realise how small swedish population is when compeared to western european countries and seeing how many geniuses they produce you don't have a genous yourself to realise that they produce a huge amount of them per capita.

Attached: number-of-nobel-prize.png (1200x900, 29K)

I know that the map of my thread is not perfect but the reson why i posted it is because it wery well shows regions of Europe, judging by people and culture.

>lynn & vanhanen
you know that study is garbage right

Attached: 1504304631406.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

>muh snowniggers is just a meme

t. a historically illiterate person

Scotland has a smaller population than Sweden and has contributed far more than they have.

Even your fucking chart shows that you're arbitrarily putting Swedes higher than the French, Germans and British who've all done more.

Britain, Germany and France essentially shaped world history for a thousand years, they produced culture that was comparable if not superior to the Greeks and advanced political, philosophical and scientific thought essentially by themselves.

Take your autism elsewhere.

Also;

>highest concentration of blond hair blue eyes
>somehow an important factor

Fuck off Varg you child. Grow the fuck up.

You're going to have to reference that Finns/Baltics have less geniuses than Scandis. I don't see why this would be the case. At least Finland doesn't have lower IQ than Scands, to the contrary.

Nobel prizes also reflect country wealth and not only individual capabilities. Sweden for example has been able to go through over 200 years of peace.

Map you posted dosen't make much sence when compeared to crime rates and welth of the nations.

>Lynn and Vanhanen
Kys, pinstripe nigger.

>t. a historically illiterate person
Nope
>Scotland has a smaller population than Sweden and has contributed far more than they have.
Thats not true
>Even your fucking chart shows that you're arbitrarily putting Swedes higher than the French, Germans and British who've all done more.
Yes bacause they have much larger population
>Britain, Germany and France essentially shaped world history for a thousand years, they produced culture that was comparable if not superior to the Greeks and advanced political, philosophical and scientific thought essentially by themselves.
Once again population matters, and modern day greeks aren't the same greeks from ancient greek city states.

maybe because IQ is not the defining factor for every nation's problems? china has a pretty high IQ so how come it's shit

Also i never claimed that blonde hair blue ayes matter that much, i was refearing to traits of subgroups rather than its good or not.

>Finland 98.8
>Poland 105.2 and Yugoslavia 103.6
Now I don't think Poles or Yugos are idiots or anything but if this doesn't make you think, nothing will. I don't think PISA is great proxy for IQ, but I seriously hope no nigger thinks that supposedly the dumbest country in Europe would somehow get best results in PISA. Or I think Estonia has overtaken Finns by now, but they're Finnic as well.

Also Denmark and Sweden absolutely should not have a 3 point difference. They are by all factors incredibly similar. Any difference between them has to be within margin of error.

>high percentage of blonde
>blue eyed induviduals
baltics have both higher
>the group also posseses wery high percentages of models per capta
mediterranean country and england have higher capita for male models and baltics for female models
>one of highest average IQ's in Europe
true,North italy have higher iq even f we consider lynn and varen
>wery rich and developed countries and they are much less violant that any other group of Europeans
more violent than meds
>They also posses wery high percentage of ''geniuses'' per capita which can be seen by nobel prize winners
jews and only Sweden
>Group traits include darker skin tone
ok
>relativly short
we are in the European average but ok
>and they are preaty poor for western countries
untrue

Attached: viVfhZ7.png (872x925, 422K)

this

why do 100% of the Haplogroup maps use sans serif font?

I don't know if it's a capital I as in "Idiot", or lower case l as in "loser"

L2 or i2?

Yeah, I think I'm done with this place. It's had it's day.

>untrue

>Devides south and north Italy

Yes your right i know there is a diferance between south and north Italy, i consider north italy to be part of north west Europe.

They're the most physically magnificent and I envy their phenotype, but when they try to brag about viking "heritage" i legitimately feel sorry for them and embarrassed for them.

>actually thinks rice farmers have high IQ
If the average Chinese had an IQ of 105 and a population of 1.4 billion do you understand how many >140 IQ geniuses there would be? Too lazy to do the math but having a few points higher average means you should have a fuckton more at the extreme end of the distribution. Yet the Chinks are not outcompeting Westerners as would be expected if the average IQ of 105.

If data is in conflict with the percieved reality, something is wrong.

Attached: disapproval cat.png (268x265, 106K)

>Scandinavians>North west Europeans>Balts/Finns>Medeterenians>West slavs>East slavs>South slavs>Albanians

Your picture is not in relation with your ranking: where are the meds for example?
Bad job.

Explain to me then how the statement that Scandinavians during the Viking age were anything other that uncivilised marauders.

>Thats not true

Scotland does have a smaller population than Sweden and they've contributed more.

>Muh population

Oh well then nothing they do matters then

>and modern day greeks aren't the same greeks from ancient greek city states.

completely pointless statement

You don't know a fucking thing.

they cheat on iq test

You can't generalize and group people into the regions you make because differences inside those regions are greater than the differences between them. Eg: I'm catalan and we're polar opposite to spaniards who're basically niggers compared to us, and neither northern and southern italians are the same despite being all of us mediterranean.

Actualy (and im not 100% sure about this) but i think east asians (koreans, japanise, chinise) are like woman , in a sence that they don't have geniuses, but their average population is 105IQ, in a sence that asians are MUCH more average, while Europeans have many people on bouth sides of bell curve.Thats why countries like Japan and korea are so welthy while they have allmost no nobel prize winners.map here

zzzzzzzzz

Let's end it once for all.Are Greeks white?Pic related average Greek

Attached: greekz.jpg (960x341, 45K)

You kinda prove OP's point that Brits aren't that clever right now

>Essentially every European achievement that you're likely to claim was done by the Ancient Greeks, the Italians, the French, the Germans and the British.
Compare population numbers. You need a large population base to have a large empire. That Scandinavia with its tiny population has had such an impact on the world is unique. Only matched by the Jews really

>If you knew your history you'd also know that the Scandinavians were forced into Scandinavia and had their lands conquered by the Indo-European invaders who then occupied Western and Central European lands.
1) History is the study of written history, which records no such event.

2) Scandinavians are Indo-Europeans

3) The path of emmigration was out of Scandinavia

Attached: 062e9e2910c8000bd4f1ef73f8fd05e4.png (600x436, 95K)

Extremely silly to combine the UK, France, Spain, Italy, and Germany all in one group, unless it's based on history alone.
Genetically, culturally, ethnically, linguistically, West Germanics are their own group, and heavily tied with Scandinavians.

Attached: Dominant Haplogroups in Germanic Countries.png (2689x1993, 1.22M)

>Explain to me then how the statement that Scandinavians during the Viking age were anything other that uncivilised marauders.
The diferance is vikings got soo good at what they where doing that they built one of greatest ships at the time and even where able to get to North america.
>Scotland does have a smaller population than Sweden and they've contributed more.
Do you have any evidance for that?
>Oh well then nothing they do matters then
Per capita they do.
>completely pointless statement
>You don't know a fucking thing.
Are you mad bacause i said truth?

Danish drink a lot, might be why?

>welth
>dosen't
>sence
>compaered
>differant
>realy
>violance
please stop posting

Though Asians as a general group have a higher average IQ than Europeans, the standard deviation is quite small comparative to European IQ. So although Europeans are on average less intelligent, they also dominate the higher end of the distribution.
I'd like to see a per nation visual representation.

>The diferance is vikings got soo good at what they where doing that they built one of greatest ships at the time and even where able to get to North america.

Ok, you're an idiot.

>Do you have any evidance for that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Swedish_inventions

>Are you mad bacause i said truth?

You're the one grasping at the straws of your autistic nordicism

That was the point. The Chinks are known for cheating at literally everything and they are also known for being obsessed with ''face'' (reputation). They are extra crazy at regulating things when it comes to representing themselves to foreigners. If they know a group of foreigners are going to see something, they are going to make things look way better than it in reality is.

When all this is taken to consideration, only a madman would expect honest results from China. Instead of outright cheating I suspect they have done smarter cheating, i.e carefully selected who gets to do the test. A rich part of Shanghai is obviously going to get a higher average than 99,99% of China.

The ''Chinese have average IQ of 105'' -meme needs to stop.

Attached: Assburger Infernal.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>they are much less violant that any other group of Europeans

You should prove that with some stats or maps.

>Explain to me then how the statement that Scandinavians during the Viking age were anything other that uncivilised marauders.
Did your more numerous raiding British barbarians ever get to America? Nah, clearly there is a hierarchy among barbarians also

Dumb term by the way. People who are called barbarians were simply people who did not have an urban culture (which is kikery anyway)

>That Scandinavia with its tiny population has had such an impact on the world is unique. Only matched by the Jews really
The Dutch.

The Netherlands in the 17th century (and for a lot of its history until recently) had as many people as Sweden, and it was a world power, if not contender for THE world power for some decades in the 17th century.
The difference of course being that the Dutch lived close together in cities much more than the Swedes/Scandinavians, but the contributions to science and art during since that period have been enormous.

this

if you have a better study then post it

Yep this is the reason why the supposedly dumber Euros outcompete the Chinese, we simply got more variation. Also why the Ashkenazi IQ isn't that impressive, since a smart Euro still outpaces your average Ashinazi

Lol. Is it statistically true? Sounds like one of those truisms that's true in everyone's head but in reality doesn't exist.

I've seen this idea been thrown around, but is there proofs for it? Sounds like an ad hoc rationalization as to why Chinks suck dick despite supposedly being so smart.

Because of refugee crisis i woun't post modern day statistics, but i will post pre-crisis statistics is that fine?
Also Scandis and western europeans are wery close in terms of violance.Its realy small.

Attached: ourworldindata_homicide-rates-in-europe-map.png (3600x2061, 942K)

>1000 years ago some scandinavians got to America
>Everything that happened after that doesn't matter
>Urban culture is kikery

You're basically we wuzzing please kill yourself

Dutch are a strong contender for sure, but still don't think they were as few as us Swedes. Fact is that Sweden's population was a state secret because if our enemies knew how few we were they would all get emboldened and try to wear us down instead of surrendering. Our enemies actually thought we were 10 million people during our empire days when in reality we were just 1 million

Yeah probably. While the Danish have continental drinking habits, we Swede drink hard liquor like Finns and Russians. So maybe booze makes you smart? I at least feel smart when I drink

grouping dutch together with moorish rapebabies
REEEEEEE WE'RE PUREBLOODS THEY'RE RAPED NON-WHITE SCUM
WHAT IS FRANCE DOING WITH US
SOUTH FRANCE GOT RAPED DURING THE MIDDLE AGES BY THE MUSLIMS
EVERYTHING SOUTH OF TOURS IS NON-WHITE

>my understanding of subgroups, genetics
>posts haplogroups
so you literally, unironically, have zero fucking clue about genetics whatsoever. great thread

All of this happened though

Anyway to KMS would not be very bushido

Croatia is south slav u dummy

Fuck off and die Janka

Even if that was the case they could have moved anywhere in over a millenia

do you actually think reaching and mantaining a high population density and control over vast lands is an easy task and doesn't have its downsides? do you really think your rather recent material well being isn't a direct function of this and that things just scale linearly?

Rome didn't start with a million inhabitants either, it had to get everyone around them into submission and import food from the conquered people around them up until north Africa to sustain itself

You should be able to take a step back from nationalism and appreciate the fact that they punched way above their weight. More so than Scandinavians, I'd say.
Especially with science, which really is amazing when you look at a list of it, and art added above the colonial empire. Plus constantly waging wars against France, Spain, and England, as well as the HRE now and again.

Attached: Pop 1600.png (740x197, 11K)

We were about a million aswell for the past centuries, maybe less maybe more, but around that number. We're also located at a beautiful location, many rivers end with us, so trade and farming obviously became skills use. Sweden in that aspect had less trading capability due to their positioning, which hurts your economy. Production also very important, forests and iron mines as far as I know are available in sweden, we have almost no natural resources. Difference is that we can trade easier than you. Trade brings wealth, aswell as a number of problems, but generally it brings more wealth than straight up production.

If we had a good study on national differences in IQ, we wouldn't post year after year these same bullshit maps. I don't have time to look into Buj right now to find out exactly why his results are so much in conflict with observed reality, but it's still obvious it is.

American Ashkenazi IQ would need closer study as well. Do we have a reliable study by a non-jew on it?

The thought of it scares and sickens me. The bloodline of a nation is its first and foremost protection against undermining of the nation. God help us, for Europe has fallen so dreadfully low...

I know that mate and I respect the Roman achievement. However, with all those related people around them they had to the potential to quickly grow into a large group.

Germania on the other hand was vast, but largely empty through much of antiquity. The Gauls were really the only Northern people who had anything similiar to Roman conditions at the time.

And yeah I am sure low population density does enrich the individual, but for the productivity of a whole society it is a downside. Anyway it is also about more than money. In a crowded place people have to organize or it would be anarchy. In Scandinavia, if you didn't like the people aroudn you you could go somewhere else (prolly reason why people ended up here from the start anyway hehe). It is no coincidence that the crowded fertile crescent got civilizations first.

But the reason Rome had to import food was because the Italian farms shifted from producing wheat to producing luxury goods like wine and olives. Rome was self-sufficient up to the mid-republic

WE

Good ole times man, but they're gone now. We punched above our weight, but most Dutch think nowadays we're Calimero.
Don't know if you know that children's tv series, but the Calimero-feeling is how it's generally described here, due to a quote of him saying: "They are big and I is small and it's not fair!" Referring to how small a country (and thus irrelevant) we are, even though that's not true at all (Calimero is the main character of the series)
Now in general, to be quite honest, the whole of Europe has been punching above their weight compared to the rest of the world, even though we're a bit of an extreme example due to how small we are
>tfw we need lebensraum so we steal it from the sea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption_per_capita

According to that, wtf Sweden has ''European'' (continental?) drinking style too? Do Swedes really drink 47% of their alcohol in wine? For Finns it is 18%. There might be regional and urban/rural differences. My impression is that urban people are more likely to LARP cultured people and that's the main reason why people get into drinking wine.

Meh

Attached: 1521750749242.jpg (569x472, 102K)

They did different things from us. It is easier to maybe compare them to Denmark. Sweden took on the HRE and Russia and other empires of its day. The Dutch were naval. Apples and oranges. It was impressive though.

Yep. Also both countries had different specialications so we can't compare our achievements. You got more succesfully secured lasting international fame though I guess. Foreigners generally have no idea about our Baltic empire but remember the much less significant Vikings for some reason...

It was just a raid though, I don't think it created much lasting impact. Anyway a single army passing by is to few people to leave a lasting genetic legacy. Look at Turkey, less than 8% Turk DNA there

Had the Netherlands not pulled out of the HRE due to the Habsburgs, then the new world would be speaking Dutch or a mix of Low and High German

NOTE baltics (not including Finland) have high homocide rates because of large russian population, if russian population would not be present and economy would be on the high end you would see exacly what i said, Baltics would have about the same homocide rate as Finland does right now, Balts are a bit more violant than North west Europeans and scandinavians.But not neraly as violant as other Europeans.

Beats me, but I guess it's possible. Systembolaget makes sure to promote it by making half the shelves wine. Still I would have thought beer to be bigger.

Though with "continental drinking habits" I more mean Danes drink frequently but moderately instead of going all out shitfaced

Actually Charles V transferred the Netherlands to Spain, so secession was the only option at that point naturally

Ah yeah I realized one connection between our countries though. The tactic that made Sweden win the 30 Years War and gave Gustavus Adolphus the epithet "father of modern warfare" was an adaption of Dutch tactics.

Balts should be last, they are the most irrelevant shitters, no way they deserve 3rd place you dumb latvian.

>Actually Charles V transferred the Netherlands to Spain, so secession was the only option at that point naturally
Charles V was a heir of Habsburg, the Habsburgs marrying into Spain is what I meant.

His list proves that the English are useless and all their inventions were Scottish. Oy vey. Explains this (pic related, sorry for normie-tier meme)

Attached: new-nordic.jpg (700x1342, 245K)

I meant him dividing his empire upon his death. If he had united it then it would have been insane

I doubt it to be honest, the Germans were stuck with almost no harbors, and even if we could've provided it to them to go and make their colonial empire, the others where way better positioned, and we aren't Germans. It's different, we've been different since the beginning, due to our lowlying landscape, our population, our language difference. We'd not have allowed to be merely a part of an empire if we could easily be making one ourselves.
Although, possibly, you're right, this central Dutch national feeling was created after our Independence (even some time later actually) but before that we were basically 10 provinces lumped together with each being a seperate county, with that in mind, being part of the HRE is actually a possibility. But do remember, we've always been different from the Germans, albeit it's a small difference, but even now, it continues on.

What the fuck I love Balts now
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

Not to mention the fact that the entire wasn't even a unified state

I'm a halfblood, and the thought of my children interbreeding with anything else than pure white dutchies is disgusting and will lead to me disowning them. My bloodline will be white and pure again, doesn't matter how many children it's going to take, and how many I'll have to throw out. Whites first is the only way forward.

>Explains this
uh what?
I just wanted to get him more butthurt

yeah it'd be 10 extra states lumped together with the other 100+ states
But we might've ended up as a single country, which could've given us the hinterland to have enough population and resources to btfo the English and the Spanish.

>Croatia and Slovenia are West Slavs
Opinion discarded from a teen poster

I'd like to point out that Sweden proper only had a population of 900k and Finland-Estonia 400k. The Swedish Empire was really sparsely populated and I'd imagine that organizing a dispersed population like that in pre-industrial times was harder. Sweden had a population density of 1.5/km2 while the Dutch had an extremely high population density at about 50/km2.

I don't have a dog in the ''fight'', it's my autism for truth.