Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 88

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/K0muuuug1xxx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please don't die, Uzui ;_;

God damnit stop collecting deathflags Uzui

And I was wondering why the thread wasn't up yet.
Thanks

so zenitsu is going against daki alone?

Please, no more demon imouto bullying.
I won't stand for this injustice.

last page

Here's the poster from Jump Giga.

Did she just get a power up?
man things are looking bad for zenitsu and inosuke.
Thanks for the dump

Bigger resolution.

The physical edition was supposed to be like this.

Also some stickers.

This shit is fucking awesome
It's been a long time since I enjoyed a shonen battle.

Uzui said in one of the pages that the 3 of them are like his succesors, he's raising even more death flags than rengoku :-:

Sleepy mouse a best

what the hell

Okay,I get it, he dies

I'm guessing Daki powerups while bro powers down

I hope this manga doesn't keep axing likable characters.

>Zenitsu is disses Daki in his sleep

It’s not like it’ll happen but it’d be funny if his character doesn’t die and just continues to raise death flags whenever he appears.

You're gonna get a lot of despair, and you'll like it

the All Might special

Thanks for the dump

>ib4 zombie bs is pulled out
user don't get my hope up.

Holy fuck Tanji, don't put yourself on the frontline if you're gonna get one shot.

oh shit, if we ever get a Aniki zombie fighthing tanjirou i don't think my heart would be ready for that.

Oh I see, she can attack even if she's not there because she's seeing with Gyuu's eye.

what will you do when shinobu dies

Goes here: and repeat.

F L A M B O Y A N T L Y

Damn! now I can't wait for a TL.

He's getting so many deathflags I'm sure he's gonna survive.

Damn that’s really good, looks a lot like Gotouge’s art. Who’s the artist?

twitter.com/K0muuuug1xxx

Honestly speaking, for the three main boys (and one girl) to one become Pillars on their own right then some current ones must perish, so far it doesn't seem the system has many pillars that got to retire and live peacefully after that.

There's also the angry boy Tanjiro met twice. I'm sure he'll be another pillar

Thunder: retired due to health.
Previous Water: implied to have retired for mental/emotional reasons.
Flame sr.: retired for mental/emotional reasons.
Previous Insect and Flame Jr. got offed.
we kinda need more info, but yeah, peaceful retirement doesn't seem to be a thing.

Also, you are saying mohawk edgelord won't last long?

Thanks for the dump.

I feel the same. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking but it almost seems too obvious if he dies.

Not that guy but mohawk might become rock pilar's sucessor, we saw them hanging together when the crows were reporting rengoku's death

I want Uzui to survive to see the aftermatch of nezuko's berserk moment (although the crows might have reported it to oyakata already)

Yeah, and the 3 bros could get ninja training from the 3 wives kinda like whatshername and the nurses

>whatshername

Is Shinobu AKa best girl you fucking dunce

I don't care if Uzui dies(I'd prefer it if he lives but has to retire tho), but he and the boys had better beat this poison faggot

She's not best girl, but she's the long term love interest and she'll probably get something if we ever get to the insect pillar arc.

>tfw remember that Rengoku is dead
we're gonna carry that weight ;_;

Wrong girl? Pretty sure Kanao and Ao are meant to be love interests.

Based Zeniko going for that top Geisha rank by eliminating rivals.

I dunno but, Tanjirou was the only guy she hs opened her heart to after her sister's death, and they're only like 2-3 years appart

Probably due to their similarities. awaiting further developments...

Zentisu better use more of the breath of thunder this fight, I don't see how they'll beat them, unless Uzui's finally gonna use breathing techniques.

But she's the mentor figure, it's her disciple Kanao who Tanjiro encouraged enough to learn to talk and make decisions for herself and she's actually his peer, obviously she's the love interest

Shinobu would be with Tomioka if anyone

He's already been using thunder breath, that's why he moves so fast and Daki is still overwhelmin Inosuke and him because she's that much stronger.

Rengoku was the mentor figure. The only interaction shinobu and tomioka ever had was when Tomioka broke the rules of the demon hunters, tomioka only true love is loneliness and salmon raddish.

So, how will they get out of this mess?
Outside help or some BS?

The text on the first page of this chapter advertising Vol. 9 says Uzui will be on the cover of it.

Now that I think about it, have either of them ever had a good showing against any enemy that wasn't straight fodder?

inosuke fought spider Daddy and jobbed,

zenitsu fought the spider brother and oneshoted him.

So no for Inosuke, and maybe for Zen, he was fucking dying after that fight

They need to get their asses in gear

zenitsu doesn't have a lot to show, he is a one trick pony, he can only use one technique.

Aren't we getting translations from korean user this week?

he's celebrating thanksgiving with his family.

well: probably not.

>there are people who like Kimetsu that have families
I'm a little surprised

Shinobu is far more of a mentor than Rengoku, Rengoku was a hero and the idealized version of what Tanjiro wishes he could be but Shinobu is the one who mentored him and gave him the advice and resources he needed, including pointing him to Rengoku in the first place

Would it be more normal for everyone who liked Kimetsu to have had their whole family killed by demons or something?

After using google translate, it looks like individually, the brother has killed 15 pilars and Daki 7, that's seems like a high number for hundreds of years.

I think you're confusing a little bit mentor figure with supporting character, as far as mentor figures, only Urokodaki has been a master to Tanjirou, the only thing he learned on the butterfly state was the constant full focus breath and he figured it on his own.

>the brother has killed 15 pilars and Daki 7
My guess is, and I could be totally wrong, is that the Pillars used to be a much larger organization and hundreds of years ago, weren't down to just the last member's of certain families with major disciplines seemingly lost to time...also, Pillars aren't all descended from other Pillars so it's not like it takes a long time to replace them all the time

Presumably the high kill figures that the demon moons have is exactly why there's so few Pillars now

Maybe I'm just weird but I don't think I'd be as attached to Tanjiro if I had a family, and the author said already in like the second tankobon that her dad died so she probably sees it as an important theme and that's why there's all the family talking to Tanjiro and Nezuko in times of crisis

Shinobu arc when?
I love this fanart.

i really like shinobu.

I have a big family, and I fucking love Tanjiro the most out of the 3 stooges, he's gone through a lot and still remains a cinamon roll that won't hesitate to do what needs to be done when needed, I just want to hugh him and tell him everything is going to be alright ;-;

Pillars also have high skills and abilities, so it might not be that easy to replace them.

And it is possible they die in "batches".

Why are all of the pillars so cool? Except for Tomioka, who is hated by everyone.

Whenever they face the upper moon that killed her sister (not confirmed, but I'm guessing it was one of them)

I think it was mentioned at the pillar meeting that none of the pillars had met an uper moon, so she probably doesn't know which moon killed her sister

The only way I can see them getting away alive of this situation is another pillar coming help, shinobu is probably the best for this situation since she can treat Tengen's poison just like how she did with Zenitsu