If bullying causes school shootings, why aren’t there any LGBT shooters? Any female shooters...

If bullying causes school shootings, why aren’t there any LGBT shooters? Any female shooters? Why don’t other countries have as many shootings, does bullying not exist there?

Attached: 8D7777FA-2BC9-4251-8CF8-D3C7C1E5FB67.png (1242x2208, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-wysw6uQ8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would say population demographics.
plus boys bully boys physically and mentally, females seem to bully mainly mentally.
but i could be and probably am wrong

females are loved unconditionally even when bullied
LGBT is just a meme that doesn't exist in the real world

Bullying doesnt cause shootings you fucking moron, it causes retaliation, and the method these people happened to use were guns. It doesn't matter if you faggots get your wish and get rid of guns, people will still find a way, just as Conditt demonstrated so effectively. Why aren't there any LGBT shooters?

The world doesn't work that way. Just because it's the case for some people doesn't mean it applies to everyone. LGBT people tend to have different mindsets, personalities, and opinions, so who the fuck knows why. And they are a really small part of the population as well, so there is a lower chance of anything happening.

Other countries don't have shootings because they have high gun control? Are you fucking stupid? The issue here is not guns, it's what cause these people to kill in the first place.

Young middle class men in other developed countries don’t shoot up their schools at the same rate American middle class white boys do.

> so effectively
> killed 2 people in 2 weeks with 6 bombs

> nikolas killed 17 students in minutes with one AR

there are 325 million americans with 300 million guns
bullies are mean
guns are fun fun fun
thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

>The unabomber, a mathematical prodigy and highly skilled bomb maker that shipped out bombs for nearly 20 years only killed three people

> 26 people were killed in sutherland springs in a span of 9 minutes

discord gg/fkMGhK

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 958K)

>LGBT is just a meme that doesn't exist in the real world
Maybe for you, but certainly not here.

because faggots? duh

Because they shoot (cut) themselves instead.

The Orlando shooter Omar Matin was a faggot.

All these shootings happen because of scorned lovers/virginity. They all have ONE thing in common.

Le Supreme Gentlemen

>was picked on from 1-12th grade
>I never had any feeling to shoot up the place because that would be absolutely fucked up to do
Only effect it had on me was self esteem issues and social anxiety but honestly I think for some students it can cause them to do that, its a gray area really. It's awful to have that happen in schools. What doesn't help students is that teachers/parents say "oh just ignore them, laugh at their insults" If teachers told students to fucking fight back, we wouldn't have so many kids taking their lives over being bullied. Now if you get into a fight you both get suspended or have charges pressed if you were 18. It';s sad hearing kids taking their lives over being bullied, just tell them to fight back even if they will lose, they would still have the courage to fight anyways. I really wish I did fight back.

Attached: 1414299235961.jpg (684x576, 42K)

Probably because women are stupid and incompetent. and someone dumb wanker will always fuck them; and lbgqwerty faggot weirdos don't have the grapes to do anything other than cross dress like the freaks they are. Other countries do get gun crime too, you just don't see as much coverage of it because that would ruin a jewish narrative to subvert the goyim.

Mental illness combined with access to guns. Gee what could go wrong

Omar Mateen picked Pulse because it was the first place that came up on google
You pathetic, self, important faggot

Because in order to hit anything you need to have good aim!

Sounds like he wasn't that skilled if he only blew up 3 people. Fucking pathetic.

>Any female shooters?
women have shit aim

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-wysw6uQ8A

I hope you faggots know you are never ever getting the guns
My guns are illegally modded. Come get me cia niggers

THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE KILLED DOESN'T MATTER YOU NIGGER THE FACT THAT THEY CAN KILL MATTERS

This. What a fucking moron. If the Unabomber went to a fucking school and threw a fucking bomb into a classroom, that would be it

t.samefag

Actually the amount of people killed matters a lot. You can kill somebody with pretty much anything, so that’s irrelevant. but how many people can you kill with something before being stopped? Can you walk in a church with a spear and kill 26 people? Probably not. Might kill one or two before the crowd either runs out or overpowers you. Also Making a bomb and detonating it at the right place and time isn’t as easy as going to Walmart and buying an AR then going to the nearest elementary school and shooting it up

>dubs
>samefagging
Such waste

This thread again? Here.
Trans and queers don't bother shooting because their narcissism overpowers them to the point that they are on their own island of shame and worried about the next fuck.
Females are too vapid and emotional and instead of shooting will pump out babies or trap a man and ruin their lives with alimony and child payments.
And POC are always shooting up in their own neighborhoods but journalists have gotten better at covering them up.
So their revenge on the world is long term and we all suffer too. Case in point, the retarded Florida kids ruining the nation with their ignorant campaign against guns. We need bullying and need to stop coddling people.

Walmart doesn't sell ARs. Used to, but they had to virtue signal to people that don't buy guns.

women and LGBT fags have support groups.

white men have zero support. They have the opposite of support.

pretty sure the original 2 were closet gaylords

Theres a lot more fatherless boys here which I think is a much bigger factor.

Because society embraces LGBT abominations, women are treated like fucking princesses and other countries are homogenous. Are you done playing blind deaf and dumb now?

Let me tell you of the time that I worked for AT&T. We had to, as part of training, watch like maybe 20 hours of videos and take little tests on them. One section, about 1-2 hours long, was a series of videos showcasing all of the action groups and support groups they have for everyone. From transsexual Asian immigrant orphans, to hetero white single moms, every base was covered with their own team of support staff and resources waiting for them to use. Well, except white dudes, of course. In it's place, though in a different section, we found the messages addressed to us. They were under "workplace violence", "sexual harrassment", "let's define "rape"", "diverse hiring practices", etc. The message is clear: "You are evil, you are evil, you are evil, but you are also so good that we cannot allow you to compete without handicap so we give out jobs you deserve to people who don't because it's not fair that you're so good, but don't forget that you're not good at all and are again very, very evil, you sexist racist rapist cis scum white male"

I know you're just a shill, but I'm practicing my argument, making it better. As a retard, how rustled would you say your jimmies are right now? 1-10 plz

Also thanks for training all of us in countering your arguments before you go full mainstream with them. It helps.

Fags kill themselves.

Shootings are caused by several factors but the most common of all is the shooter's access to firearms and the knowledge on how to use them. Most women and fags don't know how to shoot or don't own guns, so they don't become shooters for this reason.

If girls were given access to as many firearms as men there would probably be more female shooters.

Thats because society is an enabler. They threw a fit and loved the attention but cant get it anymore so they kill themselves. And it perpetuates the oppressed faggot narrative which perpetuates societies enabling.

>LGBT shooters? Any female shooters?
Estrogen levels in the blood

>Why don’t other countries have as many shootings, does bullying not exist there?
+ US population is 325 millions
+ Anti-white hate in US schools
+ Pic related

Attached: Diversity Proximity=War The Reference List.png (549x2199, 120K)