Why are you alt right LOSERS so hypocritical?

Why are you alt right LOSERS so hypocritical?

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-135320.jpg (1057x1636, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
youtube.com/watch?v=EPrxtj8FIQA&lc=z23rwzvbwmzpfxdu3acdp4334ovufehypku4addxaslw03c010c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cathy Newman was an example of his rage
wtf?

I see they are still in a state of thermonuclear butthurt about that interview. They really did think that their position was watertight. Instead, it had just never encountered water.

*blocks your path*
Peterson is right. All that matters is the individual, try accomplishing something in your life so you don't have to latch on to your ancestors achievements. These problems will solve themselves if you just promote individualism and free speech. The Muslims will surely follow our example.

Attached: 1521687943904.jpg (480x720, 31K)

jordan is a jew

Careful Nesrine is the planet Venus being exposed to her(reading what she writes) will affect you without knowing what she is...

you can shove your opinion up your ass.

what is alt right? quick run down

another shill thread from this fagot

Attached: 8CA026B5-661D-4237-8B20-A7C8EBB121DE.jpg (600x448, 48K)

>twitter meltdown

eh?

Jewish larpers

>this post is most likely unironic

So you’re saying that anger means that you’re wrong?

Peterson is human filth! Fuck these fucking internet attention whores who use Sup Forums as their personal advertising platform. And fuck the shills who shit up Sup Forums with these shit-threads.

>purposely misrepresent someone and lie about them
>they tell you to go fuck yourself
>oh wow you really can't handle my perfectly honest in good will criticism
Not a fan of Peterson but this shit drives me up the wall.

wow the comments section is actually kind of encouraging

i'm sure it will be purged in an hour or so but maybe the neurotypicals are realizing what a dishtowel the guardian is

First and foremost, they're retarded. Don't forget that.

>their
See OP, this is that plain retardedness.

The fake insouciance of the left is not impressive to those outside of their ideological circle. They don't realize this.

Moronic neonazis who don't want to be called neonazi or nazi.

He didn't like an article/review by some guy and threw a twitter tantrum about it

Nesrine Malik BTFOs you nazis once again

hahaha why cant you just admit she's an intelligent muslim women who cannot be brought down by your cheap alt right tactics

He used it correctly user...

>Anyone being intimidated by and angry Kermit the Frog
If you want to go after Peterstein, there are better angles at doing just that.

Could have also quoted "they", which is just some weird fantasy in that poster's dumb head.

Who is "they"? His imaginative enemies or something no doubt.

>Thumbnail makes him look like south park canadians

Like pottery

:D

>fake news calls his tribesmen a "noble savage"
>he calls out fake news writer for being a piece of shit, racist, clickbait author
>OH NO JPB IS A TERRIBLE PERSON WHO CAN'T CONTROL HIS ANGER

All these fucking indians need to be hung.

Presumably the people who are upset about the interview? I can't even stand Peterstein but you're not making much sense here

this marxist paper is taking advantage of his moment of weakness to try and change history

She's Venus

>run-in with Cathy Newman

You mean her straw-manning escapade?

can I get an archived link?

I can't blame him. Despite clearly establishing his stance as a classic British liberal people, uninformed, unintelligent people, are eager to try and paint him as a fascist (((Alt-Right))) supporter. I'd be angry too if despite superior intellect and reasoning capabilities people were too stupid to understand my own stance and try to reinterpret what I clearly lay out for people in an easily digestible manner. That kind of shit would hurt inside. Especially as an educator.

K

this is irony right...right !

Attached: tumblr_mz7ryhZoAW1t0demio2_500.gif (500x240, 982K)

I don't think so, muslims flee to the west because they desire individualism.

Hedonism it's the honeypot.

>what I clearly lay out for people in an easily digestible manner
Have you ever read any of his utter garbage?

JP just completelly btfo the alt right
jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
how will they ever recorver

It has more to do with passion for your cause, and dealing with brick wall idiots. ho couldn't care less about your talking points, and would rather tear you down as a person. Most likely because they have no counter arguments.

You try and deal with such a person and not raise your voice. It's not an easy task even for the most saintly of us.
It's not rage, it's frustration.

Anyone else notice the criticism against Peterson in online comments section suspiciously mirrors the posts criticizing him here on Sup Forums?

Really does make you think

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 10.34.42 AM.png (1462x490, 128K)

Of course not you salt righter collectivist. We have logic and philosophy on our side.

Attached: 1521687925063.jpg (289x465, 41K)

>muslims flee to the west because they desire individualism.
some do. many more wants gibs. a substantial minority want gibs and also unconciously to spread Islam

So which antifa cult are you apart of, krout

Attached: 09092340912.gif (480x270, 2.57M)

Gibs are individual gains for them, cause they don't pay taxes.

Holy shit is that you Jordan?

all of theose things he/she said... they say it like it's a bad thing
>self help
>psychology
>boot strap attitude
>helping disaffected white males

He's a moron, especially when it comes to politics and sociology.

lol, this. it was obvious though, and they are butt-hurt big time by it. we have to keep this up, even though i'm not a peterson supporter

do you mean individualism as a political and philosophical concept or 'I want a new iphone and some instagram followers'

its not a Marxist newspaper its home to out of phase-lizards underpinned by the black hole(SGR A*) and currently has a planet(Nesrine) writing for it. its ruthless, its basically an Apex predator, frenchie

Pleas, elaborate

notice these comments never go into detail

skunk is bad for your brain, stick to hashish

>if cultural marxism isnt real
>why is this retard a newspaper writer?

Cant answer that.

Free money pays for things.

Liar, the article slandered him and racially insulted one of his friends calling the friend "a savage"

Nesrine Malik is projecting.

This is what diversity gets you. Retards placed into positions of authority.

Why bother, you're probably a moron, too.
For one, he seems to be of the opinion that political protest is unnecessary, which is just dumb. Second, he thinks it's all your fault if you're in a shitty situation, which is also just dumb and overgeneralizing hogwash.

He has built a cult following around his persona with the weirdest self-help shit which has been circulated for years, just not with the blatant misogynist dumbassery flavour and catering to fragile white males on social media.

Like more muslim children and more mosques

Jordan Peterson character assassination is plainly obvious around here. Try harder retards

PROPAGANDA THREAD

>guardian

>character assassination
He's a weirdo and people shine a light on his dumb shit, onoes it's

>character assassination

Have you ever lived under capitalism?

You need to buy shit all the time, muslims aren't immune to that.

oh look! Chicken scratch written by a she-boon. Who cares?

Attached: 10623_monkey-computer.png.jpg (462x347, 21K)

>dumb and overgeneralizing hogwash
sounds a lot like your post

the rest of it sounds exactly like weird... but then again, i am very sleepy...

God forbid you help "disaffected white boys" feel like they're important. That kind of effort is reserved for single mothers!

>noggin
>joggin

Attached: 314162.gif (400x225, 1.89M)

And from the US, so likely devoid of any educational background and basic text comprehension, let alone anything akin to higher education and reasoning skills

>For one, he seems to be of the opinion that political protest is unnecessary
That's a mischaractersiation of what he says. He says, social and political systems are complicated. Perhaps you shouldn't try to change them if you can't even organise your own life
>he thinks it's all your fault if you're in a shitty situation
Again, what he says is looks at those things which were in your power to control them, and change (which is a lot more than most people would admit in our reductionist, materialist culture). Don't focus firstly on the things that were out of your control
>He has built a cult following around his persona
unintentionally. It;s more accurate to say that his words resonate with a loarge number of people
>misogynist
such as?
>fragile white males
I think I see your true colours

are you "all right"?

seek help

alt-right was a diversion term created by Hillary. its kinda the left tactic thang. then they cry bully bully bully whahwhahwhahwhawaa

Attached: 1509821792628.jpg (666x400, 63K)

It's almost like the Jungian collective unconscious that Peterson claims is true IS true.

Really gets those neurons firing

keep your temper, memeflag shill, or they will dock your pay

or better yet take it off and show us all the enlightened republic you hail from

Go back to turkey

If by shit you mean food and clothes, yeah you have to do that in muslim countries too

>That's a mischaractersiation of what he says.
I doubt that, but his bullshit is so garbled he probably doesn't even know himself what he wants to express. Just a fucking weirdo with a cult of dumb people on social media really. Devoid of any substance.

>Perhaps you shouldn't try to change them if you can't even organise your own life
You're never "done" with "organizing" your life, and that's why his dumb shit is just that, dumb shit.

>unintentionally
Hahaha, are you really this dumb?

>I think I see your true colours
I think you're one of those

jedun petterson

Attached: goodnight1.png (680x677, 409K)

I liked this author's other piece about the benefits of Sharia law in the UK.

They are declaring that the right is losing its leaders, nothing else.
With the amount of pressure the guy has been under, a little MINOR misbehaviour on twitter is no biggie.
Cathy Newman disgraced herself.

ALSO, generally: The Guardian is a newspaper/news outlet to be avoided.
Far left, very opinionated.

I'd check your inbox if I were you.

come to think of it, you switched off your germanistan flag
maybe you'd like to tell us why?

No I mean shit, like matching shower and hand towels.

>I'm a mentally ill US citizen, the post

Back would mean I came from there, which I don't so, you're really boring, let's talk about the best age for sheep shagging

To trigger retards like you people

y u not understand physics Muhammad?

The user you replied to is an example of how low Germans have fallen into the ZOG propaganda matrix. Either that or he is a turk

>ALSO, generally: The Guardian is a newspaper/news outlet to be avoided.
>Far left, very opinionated.
Onoes, wouldn't want to burst your little snowflake's bubble would we now

individualism is a mistake.
These alt-fags claims they love their country when they reject their own kin.

You cannot be individualist and be nationalist.
You cannot be individualist and not to be degenerate.
You cannot be individualist and want an ethnostate.

Alt-right it's a far left movement since it goes against all that A Right movement believes, The absolute one truth.

Such as? Sounds like fun.

he's right but he just had to stick some jab at whites in there

>I doubt that
Ignore the clickbait title youtube.com/watch?v=EPrxtj8FIQA&lc=z23rwzvbwmzpfxdu3acdp4334ovufehypku4addxaslw03c010c

>You're never "done" with "organizing" your life
you're right, but what he means is a more detailed version of the adage 'if you want to change the world, start by changing yourself

yeah you really hurt my feelings

wouldnt be because you're behind on your slide thread quota

Nesrine Malik (pic related)
Sudanese muslim

Im fookin shocked lads. One might ask themselves why shed been given a post at the guardian, but its more important that we recognize diversity as our strength.

She is certainly trying to help European Men out of the quagmire they have found themselves embossed.

Attached: IMG_2110.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Jurdan pinalson

That's the correct usage.
Leftists confirmed to be confident retards

>Have to
why?

>Just know that your time on this earth is coming to an end and we will liberate humanity from the financial cartels that control this planet and pay scum like you to come here and troll. You are nothing but a pawn and you are of no value. Your ancestors look upon you with shame.