Kindergarten boy sodomized by classmates

Recorded on school issued IPads. This happened in Grand Rapids, Michigan and I'm pretty sure that city has a healthy population of invaders/rapefugees. This echoes a similar case where a young girl was raped then urinated on by "refugees." Media and police downplayed/covered up the instance. Why do we still tolerate this?

wzzm13.com/mobile/article/news/local/grandville/child-sodomized-by-classmates-assaults-recorded-on-school-issued-ipads-lawsuit-claims/69-531027866

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-100100.png (1440x2560, 927K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPjjZCO67WI
rapidgrowthmedia.com/features/021617-supporting-refugees-in-Grand-Rapids.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kindergarten? Are you fucking serious?

Attached: 1518006192989.jpg (252x161, 5K)

Niggers have a high rate of aids. Why do you think this is?

isn't grand rapids very huwhite?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPjjZCO67WI

niggers niggering

I thought Euros thought fucking at age 6 was normal and healthy and that Americans are puritans

is it a boy or a girl that got raped?

It figures Apple is involved

Wzzm13???
Is this real news
If it is, Americans take a long hard look at bongistan and decide if that's what you want because thats where your headed.

This is clearly non white behavior

We need to be there for our children. This is disgusting.

>Name Jimmy
>sodomized.

>why do we still tolerate this

Because Trump is a good fucking goy and he's never going to fix anything.

The degeneracy has gone too fucking far.
I bet 100 dollars that the institution was feeding these kids liberal propaganda and trans material, which lead to this act.

He really deserved it with that name. It's not rape if you ask for it.

Attached: 2018-03-23 10_22_51-grand rapids kindergarten - Google Search.png (658x726, 183K)

Jimmy Doe. As in anonymous, brainlet

Not sure if relevant
>rapidgrowthmedia.com/features/021617-supporting-refugees-in-Grand-Rapids.aspx

>“The four boys directed Jimmy as to what and how he was to pose and for how long while the boys used classroom iPads to take photographs,’’ the suit claims.

wtf

Attached: 1508318285399.png (224x353, 29K)

Migrants like dearborn, user. Grandville is home to the extreme religious right though so this is not too unexpected. Grandville also gave us Ally Lyons so it isn't all bad.

There needs to be a scary white mob wielding torches heading down there right now. Like the good old days.

They would have named her name doe surely if it had been a chic. And sodomized wouldn't have had to be used when they can just use rape a much harsher evil word.

*Jane not name

MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO
this is why homosexual propaganda needs to be illegal everywhere just like in russia

public schooling is a mistake.

letting rapefugees into your country was the mistake.

That ship sailed about the same time as the first ships landed.

Ok. I guess you'd know best

Attached: swr29w.jpg (360x358, 16K)

also public schooling

Giving the state control of education is just as detrimental in the long run.

It leads to the acceptance of the rapefugees

Why the fuck do kindergarteners need iPads?

Attached: 8D3D78AF-B1D7-45C1-A5B5-A7A6A80B1E9F.jpg (1240x823, 116K)

Do you count Dutch as white, its plurality dutch ancestry? the metro area includes cities like holland and zeeland.
It's whiter and more conservative than most michigan large cities hence why it's nicer.

True. In either case in my brief investigation into grand rapids it would appear. It a small town of 200000 residents and they let more refugees i to this small commu ity evry year mainly from the congo but also other shit places.

to film them sodomizing classmates. Duh

usually its some grant that some retard at the federal government gives out. schools then apply for said grant.

>It's whiter and more conservative than most michigan large cities hence why it's nicer.
This explains why theyre sending the rapefugees.

I’ve redpilled my kids 6+8. I recommend Sup Forums do this too. Start young. I can’t wait until we can arm them. Nothing deters criminals like an entire magazine of .40 to center mass, preferably more than one mag. Anyone who hurts children like this is already going to burn for eternity, all we can do is arrange their meeting with God.

it's a 1 million people metro. and its comfy. far less mutt than the east side of the state.

the article maeks it sound like it was just dick pics

They wanted to make their friend feel good like their dads make them feel every night.

Attached: 1521398117817.jpg (308x326, 21K)

why the fuck are kindergarten age kids using ipads? and fucking other kids?
my god, times are changing for the worse, and fast.
sad

This wasn't in Grand Rapids. It was Grandville Schools which is very very white and very upper middle and upper class and very religious. The school was in wyoming which is very mexican.

got to get them hooked up to globalist MSM brainwashing ASAP.
cant trust local goy content.

Attached: 1507642082942.jpg (250x318, 21K)

>more than 3 years ago