ITT: images that piss off neocons

I'll start

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-081552.jpg (1063x1148, 820K)

Weed>>>>>>>>>>>Alcohol

Dude weed!

Why would neocons be pissed off by a bag of broccoli?

Sobriety>>>>>>>>Hedonism

they dont eat their vegetables

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO VIDEO GAMES
GO TO CHURCH EVERYDAY

LEARN TO REDPILL YOU DUMB FAGGOT

Hops.

1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II, Section C:

Genocide Defined: Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Cultural Genocide:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;

(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

DIVERSITY IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: propsition 2.png (626x937, 1.02M)

Nah. Weed smells and tastes like shit no matter what kind you get. Alcohol has so many different styles and recipes that some drinks are practically meals.

Attached: founders-breakfast-stout-2010.jpg (3456x4608, 3.66M)

I do like a good stout

So much sticks, youre right, it triggers me.

>claims he's redpilled
>still lurks Sup Forums

LOL every time.

well at least drug users won't legally get their hands on guns after that bill passes right?

Nigger

Just stay away from alcoholic beverages made with hops because it has more phytoestrogens than soy. Hoppy craft beers are probably the real cause of the soyboy epidemic.

>Double Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal
Absolute manchild

Attached: 1520451483811.png (737x866, 284K)

What does your superior palate prefer?

Attached: 1495816353719.jpg (1024x671, 160K)

Attached: pauls.jpg (658x370, 38K)

Pollen>>>>>>>>>>>>skunk

How many weeds is that?

Ethanol is a poison, your body physically rejects it.

Fuck Bolton. The flames of hell can’t swallow him soon enough.

Attached: F10FFAAF-9498-4EDB-8D0B-70E3A6DC39DD.jpg (800x569, 143K)

IPAs like a true gentleman.

Attached: Original Palestine Flag Wide HD Wallpaper.jpg (1600x900, 763K)

Attached: IMG_20180131_155806_590.jpg (512x512, 55K)

looks like some shit quality nugs there

>t. Trumpublican

You’re a retard and smoking so much weed you won’t be able to have kids or do anything productive so you’re self removing from society
I thought this was about pissing me off OP

No no no, Neocons hate identity politics.

JESUS was a refugee, remember? :) We support the gays now too.

Some of us prefer to shitpost while actually shitting senpai

That weed looks lame, small nugs and no color, did you even dry and cure it? Or did you just destroy it like that and throw it into a bag?

Fuck off with your nigger cabbage, nigger.

Signed,
not-a-neocon

>nigger cabbage
Collard greens don't get you high.

>browsing Sup Forums while not on the toilet
Is there any other way of browsing?

Everyday church? Wtf kind of parish has services everyday of the week?

4PBP

Attached: 1514989417804.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

I'm dropping brown bombs right now my friendly potty partner

>t. neocon

>weed doesn't have different flavors
You obviously haven't been to a legal state. I have weed right now that tastes just like lemon, and another strain that tastes like cotton candy

2 pounds, bought it for $1200

It is VERY shitty weed, but it's only $600/lb

dude weed lmao

Attached: Z3qqNXC.jpg (1024x1024, 242K)

I'm a neocon, I grow my own weed. Try again.

DUDE

A well earned beer tastes 10 times as good after a days work.

The local Catholic church does

Weed is a shit drug for liberal degenerates and subhumans of colour. Alcohol is the traditionalist patrician's choice of an intoxicant that has roots in the earliest of white civilizations. Notice how white people mastered creating thousands of tasty alcoholic beverages while culturally retarded populations limited themselves to picking a fucking plant and setting it on fire.

Attached: the triumph of bacchus.jpg (1691x1080, 330K)

This. Although too much alcohol still fucks you, better to avoid alcohol for the most part and drink on occasion only. Weed is degenerate shit smelling crap

Catholic churches have services every day. When I didn't work days, I would go to 730 mass every day.

Jesus Christ user. Is that your yearly supply or something, or are you dealing?

Attached: 1521159306915.png (500x500, 28K)

THE holy Roman Catholic Church fgt, lrn2 religion

>weed
smoke it sometimes but I hate the culture because of stoners
>beer
drink it sometimes but I hate the culture because of hipsters

Attached: American cheese, herbed goat cheese, caramelized onions, pickles, tomato and lettuce.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Attached: flat tax.jpg (1200x840, 192K)

DUDE WEED LMAO

why not both?
drink a bit smoke a joint
repeat until puke or pass out

Why not both? Coffee and a bowl followed by a stout or something distinctly Belgian with a full breakfast on a cool overcast morning is the patrician meal

>IPA

Attached: dinker.gif (300x300, 892K)

>I don't like neocons
>therefore they must hate the things I like

DUUUUUDE

Why don't you actually read some history before you post next time.
The huge stereotype of PoCs smoking weed dates back to colonial times. You had European people giving their African and South American slaves weed in order to make them work harder.
Weed in itself has been around for a long time ( about 10000 B.C.). People in India used to smoke it, and then passed it along to traders in the area. What the fuck do you think pipe weed is. Next time you go and make an uneducated post, just stop and think.

No clue why people hate on weed, some users are retards that base their whole lives and personality around it but you can't deny its pretty good

Puking is what you'll get 90% of the time

4BPB

So does a well earned pot brownie, until you get fired at work once (((they))) start sniffing your piss

Idk why soyboy is such a meme when beer gives people shit health and literal manbreasts and pot belly. It truly is the shittest drug and is only popular because others are illegal. Only autistic faggots disagree

mainly because of communist scare in 20s along with the rise of mafia taking control of alcohol, tobacco, firearms industry.

Attached: 528e239f43ae2cd411eaa6fb085313a5--open-your-eyes-stuff-to-buy.jpg (325x395, 37K)

I quit weed because of draconian marijuana laws, didn't want to get arrested. Thank you based government for showing me the way.

no thanks ....rather stick with good booze!

Good people of the neocohens
They are worse than liberal vermin.

I own a cannabis dispensary, so I suppose the answer is "dealing"

Get fucked, I have to pay that much for 3 ounces.

Attached: 1507681335783.jpg (217x320, 20K)

>drink a bit smoke a joint
>repeat until puke or pass out

Attached: b8a (1).jpg (640x480, 109K)

Just post a picture of anything they're the most delicate snowflakes on the internet

Attached: 1521761267595.jpg (612x657, 114K)

Wude deed.

Attached: 1521736676853.jpg (600x603, 40K)

church everyday? I can't even find a church that isn't wrought with faggotry.

fuck that noise I want to go to heaven

Yooo, whats the lemon strain called? I'm still working on my GPD.

That is shit-tier weed my dude. I sell p's to clubs for 3200 a zip...27% GDP

I'm inclined to agree. If you wanna lay it all out and be an objective autist about it, weed is better. I'm not against alcohol or anything but I haven't drank a drop of the shit in 2 years. My house is stocked the fuck up with alcohol but if i'm outta weed I still won't even touch the stuff.

Vodka seems to be the way to go if you want to drink, but faggots usually champion beer as the best to show everyone what a big man they are.

Attached: 1408175853039.jpg (235x219, 16K)

think Texas will ever legalize? The federal government would have to buckle if Texas every changes it mind on weed. What can we do to help Texas legalize?

Attached: alcohol-vs-cannabis.png (600x545, 370K)

OP's not going hard enough.

Attached: METH 1.jpg (800x800, 56K)

are you looking for help?

Attached: TQHNmiSkrOMl-osCBRBwg5zS5CUev9Pyl7QVJmwG56A.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Attached: 91198198918.jpg (3264x2448, 2.92M)

This better be bait. Unless you're tactically taking it once a month you are brain dead retarded.

>doesnt realize christianity is based on psychedelic experiences and the only annointing oils used in the time of Jesus were derived from cannabis and caused intoxication.

its also toxic

I speed as much as my health and safety will allow. Fuck the police. My life is my own to burn.

Attached: 1423425219025.gif (400x174, 1.99M)

you belong in jail.

>church every day
You almost had it.

Attached: notahumanbean.jpg (456x416, 21K)

fuck tweakers...death penalty for you

Weed is for kids. Always has. Always will. Enjoy your childish activities

Yo I feel it b. Let's get some rakija, I'll bring the kush. Get big fucked up, where's the turbofolk NE VOLIM TE ALIJA ZATO CTO C BALIJA and so on...

Fuck you. Cowardly shit. What's wrong, scared of demons? Does speed turn your dick into a vag? I bet. Only manly men keep a full boner on methamphetamine.

Fuck weed, that kiddie bullshit.

Attached: 1495769158812.jpg (500x746, 29K)

There's a couple of good lemony strains, but my personal favorite is Golden Goat. I also really enjoy Flo, Super Lemon Haze and Jilly Bean, all of which have a nice lemon taste

I did this once, the hangover will be absolutely sordid

>puke

yup, but that was due to the fact that the vodka was shit, and my friend mixed it with some yu cola garbage that was literally disgusting, not helping the fact i find alcohol unpalatable

So what? Are you suicidal or something? That's the only reason I can understand someone doing meth. It's a trade off isn't it? You get a bit of heaven, but in exchange you taste the soul crushing lows of not being high on the stuff. If you don't plan to neck yourself then why bother with that stuff?