ROSENSTEIN PRESS CONFERENCE

Get in here, faggots!

youtube.com/watch?v=KA_EQI5O6Ek

Attached: Screenshot2.png (1865x908, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/exclusive-lone-dnc-hacker-guccifer-20-slipped-up-and-revealed-he-was-a-russian-intelligence-officer
justice.gov/opa/speech/deputy-attorney-general-rosenstein-delivers-remarks-announcing-nine-iranians-charged
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#PhonyCharges
#FakeRussians

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

What a kike.

GUCCIFER 2.0 WAS A DEMOCRAT HOAX

ROSENSTEIN AND MUELLER = FRAUDS

They are talking about massive Iran hacking funded by American politicians with our tax dollars!

Shills already? This must be YUGE!!!!

reverse happening!?

Don’t care. Nothing will happen but some nigger like you will call it a HAPPENING. Sage because fuck you.

>t.

Attached: BE76043A-5A10-4DDC-84C8-95D04765AC63.jpg (1000x665, 213K)

You sound much more like a shill than anyone else in this thread. Gas yourself shlomo

War with Iran soon, sanctioning Iranians now.

They are planning fake charges against a Russian patsy hey want to say was Guccifer 2.0 and blame him for hacking the DNC / leaking to Wikileaks
thedailybeast.com/exclusive-lone-dnc-hacker-guccifer-20-slipped-up-and-revealed-he-was-a-russian-intelligence-officer

Finally, someone ITT that isn't JIDF

JIDF is at the podium right now

>Cyber attacks.
>He called me a mutt and posted a funny shop.

>Hard work of the FBI
>Took 4 or 5 years to do anything about it
Sounds about right.

Is this related to the Awan case?

Rosen(((STEIN)))

Absolutely BASED

TAKE DOWN IRAN MR. BOLTON!

Missed it. Someone give me the highlights.

All about sanctioning some Iranian hackerz through the treasury and it's already over

Hillary dindu nuffin.

Goddamn this shit happened almost 30 minutes ago. Did the shills preemptively slide this shit down?

Looks like it's mostly to do with Iranian hackers. Anyone got that quick rundown?

Iran has been hacking the U.S. government and many universities to steal research and secrets. Happened hundreds of times. Nine Iranians indicted, and many others are out of country.

Bumpbumpbump
All anons GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Many other countries were hacked as well. Sanctions have been placed on Iran. Possibly hundreds of arrests will be made in other countries.

Did Iran steal our nuclear secrets and give them to NK?

justice.gov/opa/speech/deputy-attorney-general-rosenstein-delivers-remarks-announcing-nine-iranians-charged

Awon bros involved by chance?

Iran must pay for this treason, is this enough of a causus belli to go to war? I hope so, I trust John Bolton to make the right decision.

Time to lay waste to Iran! Send the nukes!

Basically the Deep State really wants to destroy Iran.

ITT: the US didn't let Iran walk all over them, so that must mean we're going to war with them. We're not.

Awans are Pakistani, neither were mentioned

Tehran by 2019!

Attached: 1521790839096.jpg (938x844, 133K)

*yawn*
Wake me up when it's actually happening. People say that we're going to be drafted for a war against Iran and Russia 50x a day on here

You're probably right, it'll just be more covert actions towards regime change like Obama. The US military isn't capable of invading Iran anyways, except for bombing campaigns which is very possible.

Not war, but this will change the dynamic in our relationship with Iran, specifically the Iran nuclear deal.

This also changes the "muh Russian hackers" narrative.

This nigger thanks disagreeing with his means your a kike. YOU are a fucking cancer that needs to be removed via force. I really hope your children are raped and set on fire in front of you.

Samefagging.
Sage

>change the dynamic
The dynamic hasn't changed since the US lost their puppet in Iran, not sure what dynamic you're talking about exactly.

I literally don't care about all of that, even if Iran is completely in the right and the US is in the wrong.

Samefag

/thread. They're setting the table. Our greatest ally must be happy

>I literally don't care about all of that
I know you don't when theres an (((R))) next to the politicians name. It's a shame how uneducated and detached from foreign policy mutts are.

Same difference

Get fucked, Nigger. There are probably a dozen tranny-happa-thot threads for you to shill in. Go to those.

Attached: Shills.jpg (540x720, 57K)

The death of a brown person should be celebrated, period.

good call.
saged gents

This.

You misspelled “next year in Jerusalem”

>>this will change the dynamic in our relationship with Iran, specifically the Iran nuclear deal.
How exactly will it change? It seems improbable that we can move closer to war without actually shooting and it sure as fuck will not get anymore peaceful.
You are too stupid to be a shill. KYS. Sage

Stop samefagging your own posts.
You got caught. Walk away and start a new thread later because I sure as fuck plan on shitting all over this one

You're not genociding anyone but yourselves mutt. Dumping billions into middle east regime change isn't going to make you white again. If you only care about the color of skin in politics why aren't you criticizing Trump for ignoring South Africa? Or criticizing Trump for turning Florida blue with the importation of 200k Peurto Ricans? Or criticizing Trump for pushing amnesty? Quite amazing how quick Trump supporters are to worship niggers when Trump does. I bet you hate antifa, but I doubt you give a shit that he's been training and arming them in Syria and protecting them with US soldiers. You dump billions into Africa allowing their population to boom, you dump billions into KSA and Israel without a blink of an eye.

Attached: 1521779102880.jpg (750x363, 129K)

>move closer to war without actually shooting
We weren't close to war with Iran, faggot. No more that we are close to war with Russia. You are probably in Israel though, so I could see how you would think that.

Oh well if the JIDF says I'm safefagging, it must be true. Jews never lie.

You shitting all over the only relevant thread on Sup Forums right now shows who the shill is.

Is this part of that list of sealed indictments, so far some ho-hum

BUT I WAS AN ALLY, I SHILLED ON /SG/ FOR YOU

Attached: nintchdbpict000122529416-e1518869613848.jpg (960x528, 75K)

Lurk more. Every single thing you said is false or 4D chess optics.

Fuck off asshole. The threads yesterday implied it is possible the Rosenstein announcement might pertain to Awon.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-110156.jpg (1037x409, 114K)

Maybe a few of them, but not 18k. This is probably a prerequisite to completely destroying the "Russian meddling" narrative, which is why this thread has been shilled heavily since it was created.

Keep trying. You got busted already dude. You samefaged your own post and forgot to change IDs. Call me what ever you want but the proof you are a shill was provided by you. Face it man, you suck at this job. Get a better one than posting on a belizian macrame form.
I seen a thread yesterday that implied the pope was not only a lizard but in a heterosexual relationship with Alex Jones.

Bump. Iran is fucked. Not much coverage of this anywhere for some reason. I am so ready to die for Israel again.

Countered.

well that escalated quickly

Attached: 9670.jpg (700x598, 143K)

When are we finally going to end the Iranian threat for good?

Attached: 1515814572900.png (1425x1069, 1.73M)

>Walk away and bla di fucking bla
Oh rly? Hey, chimp. Do I have your attention??? You have no idea what 'samefagging' is. You constantly embarrass yourself. Don't speak again. Do you understand, monkey?

Attached: Last Kiss Goodnight.jpg (202x290, 9K)

Good thing we got Bolton now...

Keep Israel Great, again...

>Fucking niggers
What a fucking faggot XD

Attached: The Mutt Face.webm (534x398, 869K)

>Keep trying. You got busted already dude. You samefaged your own post and forgot to change IDs.
No, lulz....he really didn't. And your making yourself look even more retarded than your crack-head mother (We know you don't know your father) knows it

Attached: Christmas Tree.jpg (500x319, 57K)

This nigglet is just trying to hard.

We should probably just glass the entire Middle East. It would be the safest thing to do.

Kek, that picture. Is this going to turn into a nigger hate thread? Because I'm ok with that.

Attached: 1491186361414.jpg (480x770, 60K)

(((rosenstein)))

every time

>9 iranians
>who live in iran
>who will never be extradited
>because they bought facebook ads
what is this gay shit?

I am on board with this.

He was doing this bullshit in a thread last night, too. He uses the same copypasta attacks.

Attached: 1517922788061.jpg (500x322, 35K)

>Iran university gained access to scintific journals which are purchased as subscriptions by every major school and university libraries
really?

Hey chimp....what happened??? I though we were just getting ready to have some fun. I have lodsa fun playing with animals...like monkeys. Sub-human chimp-a-roos, with 85 IQs are the funnest

Attached: He Wuz Getting Some Brain.png (640x1136, 1.47M)

Dawwwwwwwwwwwww you gotz me nigger XD

Attached: Heartless Bastards.webm (400x736, 1.73M)

See
And
I mean, I GUESS replying to your own post and saying how great it is someone agrees with you is not samefagging at all.
Fuck, if you are going to nigger up the board at least put in effort.

As always, sage.

I already ruined you bitch. I am just waiting for you to catch up.

you can remove a spic from the aztecs but you can't take the aztec from the spic.

Best way to get rid of shills, right there.

>replying to your own post and saying how great it is someone agrees with you is not samefagging at all
Not even the same ID faggot. Here, have some more

Attached: ICantFeelMyFace.jpg (500x375, 72K)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO You really are a retarded delirious nigger. Hey, chimp....does your mother ever tell you how worthless you really are? I mean if I were as worthless as you...I'd fucking kill myself. Being worthless, is something your race has in common with each other XD

Attached: Emmit Till Before And After pol.jpg (598x321, 56K)

Conspiracy theorists have no idea what’s happening in the world currently.

Look familiar??? It's your lineage XD

Attached: Chimping Out Literally.gif (250x188, 827K)

So, no conspiracies, I guess. Just lone wolves?

Isn't it funny when your WORTHLESS race shows it's true self?? The monkey self XD

Attached: Nigger Showing His Chimp Heritage.webm (480x360, 2.63M)

What’s this?
Jews tend to ignore damming information when confronted with it. I honestly do not think you are a shill but rather just confused. If what I posted is not samefaging then what is it?

Enlighten us

Attached: ShoeFetish.webm (640x480, 1.22M)

I know this guy too, he collects all this shit. He’s a brainlet.

Reduces to retortic. I can taste your tears of frustration thru the screen.

Being unable to provide a valid response so you reduce to name calling. Truly you are a pentical of modern debate.

No, but exactly ZERO people on this board predicted this announcement would be about Iran.

>muh obongo
>muh shillary
>muh derpdesta

Keep trying. Being called names by a shill is a badge of honor.

NYC, such culture, such heritage!!
rural asshole never get such enrichment! feel so lucky to see this every day!!!

Attached: best_for_society.jpg (552x793, 74K)

Ok is there a single country left that ISN'T hacking the U.S.?

Attached: 1515700233524.jpg (1408x1337, 502K)

top kek

You really ARE retarded...aren't you. I mean not that I blame you, a 90% of your race IS retarded XD

And don't forget subhuman...WORTHLESS XD

Attached: Black Avg IQ.jpg (744x616, 77K)

Totally samefagged myself. Not saging out of shame.

Please point out the posts that you believe are samefagging

No, shit. We don't have access to SAP's. We can only go off of information available to us.

Q predicted you would say this

>Names XD
Like what? The truth? A chimp? Used farm equipment? Subhuman? I mean....you DO know these are all facts, right?

Attached: Ka BOOM.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Replying to yourself isn't samefagging, dipshit.