the most beautiful woman

> the most beautiful woman
> super sexy body
> immortal 600 years old vampire
> haughty and mighty
> 0 experience in romance and sex
Sure
Samurai guy was just a friend.

samurai guy hated her, he burned himself to death directly after she turned him into a vampire

if by directly you mean after a couple of years then yeah

> samurai guy hated her
After she turned him. But before it he visited her in her shrine several times, they fought oddities together.

>vampire
There is your answer.

>the most beautiful woman
>super sexy body
>trained to be an athlete for years
>dominant and aggressive
>0 experience in romance and sex
Sure
Kanbaru Suruga was just a friend

>most beatiful
Hew boobs does not make her beatiful and her face is not very attractive either.
Literally every her younger versions are much better.

do experienced women scare you?

Girl can't fuck other girl. Unless it Valhallagatari.

What board do you think you're on right now? Hell, what website do you think you're on right now?

Secondary please go

Not him, but purityfags are made fun of here just like they're made fun of on Japanese imageboards.

Only now, not nearly as much as say, five or six years ago. Or maybe that's my bad memory talking.

Oh boy its gonna be one of those threads

処女厨 is not a new term, so not really.

Talking strictly Sup Forums. My knowledge of 2channel and Futaba are minimal. I should've specified.

I feel like I remember it saying it happened instantly after?

That was the version of the story suggested originally, but in Owari we get an arc that expands on it.

In Oni

nigga did you even Shinobu Mail?

I hate no problem if it was experience from a long term relationship. Promiscuity is absolutely degenerate.

The problem is Araragi is a lolicon and if he fucks shinobu he'll go to jail.

>secondary
Did you miss your way on typemoonthread?

didn't know nasufags had a monopoly for words now

What does she smell like?
>Blood
>Honey and milk
>Leather
>Doughnuts
>Semen?

The fact that Araragi would prefer Shinobu proves that he is, in fact, a flaming homosexual.

It's okay, she's 600, trust

>scare
It's not fear, you condescending retard, it's disgust.

He would prefer any of her forms.

I wonder how he can hold her so normally like it's nothing, and then gets all embarrassed when it's her doing it. It's like they are extremely intimate, but not in a sexual way

I read Kizu shortly after Bake aired and I'm pretty sure it was said he killed himself because just like him humans can't normally endure living so long meaning it was probably a hundred years or so.

It was 2 years at most

That makes no sense. It was stated in Kizu that living too long causes people to go insane. You don't go insane from living two mor3 years.

user please watch Onimonogatari. Shinobu tells the story about his death in Oni. He killed himself for other reason.

That's when he thought she was a Goddess.

And? They could be lovers.

>wearing pantsu
delet this, user. Shinobu wears only a bandaid.