The Crusades

Seems like the morons who hate on the crusades are just the anti-theists/fagans who are still butthurt from when the crusaders blitzkrieged the baltics.
>sure, the 4th crusade (which sacked and plundered) was a failure, but it doesn't speak for the first 3.
>The first 3 saved Europe, thats a fact - even though they mostly fought outside of Europe. "The best defence is a good offence".
>They killed countless of mudslimes and kikes, held important sieges (like the siege of Malta), and shattered muslim armies. - but most importantly, they gave Europe time - a lot of time.
>The Reconquista also saved Europe, and that was defined as a crusade

Respect to the crusaders who paid the ultimate price to save Europe, so that you edgy Sup Forums basements dwellers have the freedom to sit around and bash them, while watching your countries fall apart around you

youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=YKGw1zdwhVI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=DCCbEMrNkWM
youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ&t

Attached: Crusader Knight.jpg (1000x1501, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ&t
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZEVNUtrpET3mAQIRqHnoF8F3vfRm9UZ
fanfiction.net/s/2365673/1/I-m-Pregnant-Draco
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=YKGw1zdwhVI.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Crusaders didn't care about Europe. It was strictly about retaking that shithole that the pagans had seen fit to destroy centuries earlier.
But in truth, you Christians can keep worshipping your rabbi. We don't mind.

>he complains about European shitposting on Sup Forums... while being a European shitposting on Sup Forums

It doesnt matter much why they was formed. What matters is that they saved Europe. If it wasnt for them there wouldnt be any US of Muttica

Europe was saved strictly by the people in the regions under Muslim threat fighting the Muslims. There was very little in the way of a grand Christian effort to drive the Muslims back. The Crusaders literally skipped over those areas of conflict and went straight for the Jewish holy land.

>There was very little in the way of a grand Christian effort to drive the Muslims back
Good to know to know you're absolutely ignorant about the countless important sieges the crusades held against the mudslimes. Good to know you're totally ignorant about the reconquista and the countless mudslimes armies set to invade Europe that was shattered by the crusades

>The Crusaders literally skipped over those areas of conflict and went straight for the Jewish holy land.
Are you retarded? at least bother to watch ONE of the videos I linked. Especially this one: youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ&t

how could he use the spear effectively with his left hand only

Copy the link manually into search bar and go to first song since i don't know how to link yt playlist that carries on. Also HRE op
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZEVNUtrpET3mAQIRqHnoF8F3vfRm9UZ

Attached: 43433434.jpg (1914x935, 396K)

I read books, not YouTube videos. Yes, the Christians made some great sieges liberating the Jewish homeland temporarily from the Muslims. You guys did great there for about one century(1099-1187), but when it comes to crushing middle easterners, no one does it quite pagans. Just ask Titus, Hadrian, or Aurelian.

The Northern crusades were a war crime

Considering the fact that they practiced combat-training about 10 hours a day I wouldnt doubt they were skilled in both hands. Just like any pro soccer player is skilled with both legs

Why didn't you include the fourth crusade or the northern crusades in your list? Strange. Almost like you're avoiding mention of the wars waged against native Europeans by Christianity.

like 95% of all wars in history?

I already stated that the 4th crusade was a failure. But that it doesnt speak for the other ones. Do you know how to read? Dont they teach you that in muttica?

No.

>Why are people hating on my christian crusaders
>b-but they killed mudslimes and kikes

They're hated because their christian trash user, they were impressive and their fun to idolize but ultimately they were cucked on the jewish program of Christianity. Your crusaders were just jewish puppets, killing other gentiles for the jewish race.

Pic mostly unrelated, but you get the idea.

Attached: 1521205751453.jpg (733x951, 348K)

Crusaders were the neocon boomers of the middle ages

Crusaders are the reason your piss-stained nation still exists, Omar

>god gave them power because they worshiped him and promoted his teachings.
oh but it does little one, you see the crusades did a few things, first it culled the male population of Europe, muzzies were raping their wives while the knights were gone, their incorporation contracts gave all of their spoils of war to the catholic church because the King of France charged them with heresy.
Of course this doesn't matter when you don't give a fuck about people, like a jew

>I HAEve to UsE JeWS aS An aRGumEnT BEcUsE tHatS THe OnlY thInG I'vE goT.

They almost extermintated the jews, faggot.

You retard larpers on pol are using the jew-card more often than the libcucks uses the racist-card

fuck, wrong quote
>It doesnt matter much why they was formed.

The armor is also wrong and from the wrong period.

Which crusade defended Sweden again?

my ancestors are polish and finnish, I thank God every day for the northern crusades. I would be a fagan if it wasnt for those holy teutons.

>be euro christian
>want to work for semeitic peoples to save their 'holy lad'
>leave your women and children behind
>women and children get raped and enslaved by muslims anyway

christians are cucks

If Europe never united under the catalyst of Christendom and by extension of that, the Crusades, we'd have been easy picking for the various Muslim empires that tempted their fate in Europe.

Attached: YW.jpg (1700x2338, 3.28M)

With Christianity, the muslims would've just picked off one european country after another, and that would be the end.

Attached: this.jpg (200x202, 11K)

Without Christianity**********

> Europe united
> Spain was occupied by muslims for 700 years
> Massacring Baltic pagans somehow saved Europe
> Christianity does nothing today
> D-desu vult!!!

Go die for Israel then if you want.

Attached: 30-years-war-hangtree.jpg (728x444, 66K)

times when we were all in war but still agreed that war on muslims is more important

you wanna hear something funny? Girls are the worst perverts.
>inb4 tits or gtfo
but I can prove otherwise I'm a girl.
Young teen girls love to write fanfiction, at least they did when i was young. Harrpy Potter was and still is a big topic, as much as Lord of the Rings, Naruto etc.
but also celebs like their favourite fooball stars. Usually they made them gay and wrote long yaoi gay sex passages.
Some Bundesliga players in Germany even "restraining orders" against fanfiction pages that stories with these particular players were not allowed to be released.

But with fictional characters it was even worse. Many girls seem to have gay rape fantasies, as in a man rapes (submits) another man. And they also had a fondness for male pregnancy

fanfiction.net/s/2365673/1/I-m-Pregnant-Draco

And they also loved Twincest (between the Weasley twins for example)

Attached: if___harry_potter_by_lanzenritter.jpg (654x955, 300K)

Attached: sadl.jpg (862x582, 146K)

>ignore that the crusades killed Constantinople and Byzantium, and not the Muslims.

You might be retarded.
They murdered jews all the fucking time.

Attached: i.jpg (3200x2000, 2.63M)

And how was spain retaken? Yes, by a crusade, faggot.

And what did the pagans do to save Europe?
The baltic tribes were raiding christian lands when the christians were off fighting mudslimes. The fagans in the north was just an aditional problem for the christians. No wonder they eventually decided to get rid of them

>Knows literally nothing about the Crusades
>Tries to educate me on them

First of all you utter retard, you're skipping throughout several centuries of history to try to link some shit that doesn't even make sense.

Second of all, doing one thing does not prohibit you from doing something else. Crusaders were a part of the reqoncuista.

>Svensk uddanelse

Attached: toast.jpg (607x1080, 93K)

thats actually bullshit

the pope sent back most of the loot which he seized from the fake crusaders
and papal bull condemned the invasion

> The first 3 saved Europe
> Constantinople still fell
> Ottomans almost conquered central Europe
> Spain had to endure 700 years of occupation
> Again today we have rampaging shitskins and muslims running around causing havoc all over Europe
> The churches are quiet as a mouse and christians don't care, they even encourage it

Semitic religions yes!

Attached: power_of_the_runes.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Where is your christ today dano-norwegian hebrews?

sweden is a shithole
go fix your country if you have balls
if not shut dfup

Did you even read my original post, Ahmed?
>Spain had to endure 700 years of occupation
Yes, but it was retaken eventually, and thats what matters.

Sure, I agree that most christians today are weak. But that will change. It is in fact changing already. The Christian right-wing is rising rapidly.

VargCult: pic related.

Attached: DeusVultPagan.jpg (722x797, 271K)

>Lose argument
>Resort to "lel i was just being ironic xD" trolling

Attached: hamgameonpoint.png (800x450, 359K)

What should we do about the Nordic Caliphate?

No joke, new Saudi/Wahabist mosques still constantly open up in Sweden

Attached: SWARJE.png (1000x625, 40K)

send halp norbay

Why are you larping as crusaders, you have almost nothing to do with them? Unless you consider massacring other Europeans noble.

You guys were always a very semitic bunch, no wonder the anglos are related to you.

> Ottomans almost conquered central Europe
Had it been up to the pagans they would have conquored all of it and you wouldn't have had to wait until now for your daughters to be raped by muslims.

You mean the Jdueo-Christian right-wing, right?

Attached: doos_bolt.jpg (1200x1800, 1.38M)

Crusading orders were one the highest moments of christfaggotry, where Europeans managed to go beyond the passive martyrdom typical of primitive christfaggotry but incorporated their native warrior spirit into it, making it comparable to the only masculine and warlike abrahamitic faith, islam.
Too bad protestaniggers undid in few centuries all the syncretic efforts that had been done to Europeanize christfaggotry leading to the absolute pathetic state of christfaggory in 2018 and putting the final nails in the coffin to whatever Indo-European culture was left on this continent, now surviving only among some larpers.
None of this matters since the semitization of Europe at this point is complete.

Attached: 1516146530837.jpg (1216x630, 119K)

Because the crusades saved Europe and we are greatful for them.
You are too, you're just too brainwashed by varg to admit it. The guy who's only purpose in life is try and divide the right-wingers. (((Varg))).
That mentally ill lunatic even praised the turks for invading the balkans, yes, what a great example to follow. Definitetely not a traitor at all.
>b,b, buth at least he support "muh faganism"

Wow great non-arguments, tell me which crusade happened in the 1600's? I thought stronk Crusaders would have eradicated the muslim threat(when they weren't busy murdering other whites) many centuries before that?
What happened christ boi?

This.

>The Crusaders didn't care about Europe.

>MUH YUROP.
At the time there was NO Europe fucking retard expired McDonald's lard subhuman.

The only thing that mattered back then was ROME, which extended into the Middle Easter and North Africa's Roman-funded capitals like Alexandria, Antioch, Tripoli or Carthage.
Back then north Europe was a land of barbarians, Vandals and peasants, they were basically uncivilized niggers.

So it's reasonable for them to consider the already built Roman-funded cities more valuable than the barren lands of North Europe.

You fucking Vargniggers piss me off, stop getting retarded "arguments" from his shit videos.

discord gg/zUqcNKg

discord gg/zUqcNKg

discord gg/zUqcNKg

discord gg/zUqcNKg
get in mi discord bros we have similar interests regarding the crusaders :D
its a catholic discord but yer welcome
vargs=btfo

> "faganism"
> Spitting on your native ancestors

Absolutely semitic

>he doesn't know about the fleet of the Holy League and the absolute madman John of Austria
Stop from dancing around trees for a while and study up, paganfag.

Attached: John of Austria.jpg (384x480, 39K)

that's Sebastiano Venier

I respect my pagan ancestors. but pagans today are nothing but an edgy larp-cult of basement dwellers, which I have no respect for.

Fuck off, you retarded Swede shits were the first to embrace atheism faggery and downfall as a society, despite being in the most geographically privileged location after Iceland, you far from brown third worlders shithole, yet you somehow managed to get infested with Arabs. Your nation is fucking pathetic.

Attached: 8cc.png (1997x836, 260K)

They died with a smile, knowing that they fought for a great cause.
And now they are watching our cucked societies being ruined by libscum, which they paid the ultimate price to protect. Sad.

> Crusade
Well the 13th century crusaders didn't do that much to stop the muslims after all it seems like. Let's see:

1st -> Crusader victory
2nd -> Muslim victory
3rd -> Truce
4th -> BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
5th -> Muslim victory
6th -> "Diplomatic Crusader victory"
7th -> Muslim victory
8th -> Muslim victory
9th -> Muslim victory

After the Holy Lands crusades, Spain was still muslim and would remain so for 200 years, and muslims were still strong and almost conquered Europe. And now they're at it again and the churches and christians all around in Europe are welcoming it, sickening.

Can't hear you from up here, got a chair or a stool you can stand on Pablo?

As a baltic i agree

Can't want to have sultanates and emirates in Europe

The fact you just sum things up as "victory/defeat" whilst being too ignorant of the effects they actually had in defending Europe just speaks volumes of your low intelligence in general. Not to mention the Reconquista and the countless crucial sieges they held. Here's a few of them: youtube.com/watch?v=YKGw1zdwhVI.

>Spain was still muslim and would remain so for 200 years, and muslims were still strong and almost conquered Europe. And now they're at it again and the churches and christians all around in Europe are welcoming it
I already answered this 2 times, but you seem too retarded to manage to pick anything up of what I say. No wonder though, you're probably some 80 IQ'd arab shitskin

Hail!

Attached: ACE35F56-E7EA-4E17-9661-DC847D783E0C.jpg (509x810, 72K)

What about Revelations 3:9 ? They certainly admit that jews are evil creatures

>spain was still muslim

Are you retarded? By 1249 granada was the only remaining muslim state in the iberian peninsula 90% of the territory was under christian control

there was like one fully successful crusade.

It took 20 years for the whole jewropean christcuck crusade to conquer Estonia. Now look at the map and see how tiny we are.

Go back to your shitty 90% atheist country

Attached: Dawkins poop.jpg (2940x1680, 417K)

Why are vargniggers larping as pagan Vikings

Attached: B373198A-248C-4FB3-8068-99E97076C5B3.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Keep licking your popes feet cathcuck.

gay

I prefer to be christian than worship fat faggot who want to make a communist society in UK

Attached: Dawkins on a stick.jpg (1200x1000, 96K)

this.

siege of vienna sure saved your ass. many nordcucks are ungrateful cucks who live on safe distance from the muslim hordes. seeing them so smug makes me feel less sorry for all the niggers that they get blowing them up

The Emirate of Granada, 1230–1492

Not a crusade

Second crusade was also a failure. Ended up with Christians sucking Saladins cock and surrendering Jerusalem.

also (((paganism))) is semitic trash derived from mesopotamia and assyria look up nimrod

> geographically privileged location

Yes, that's why all of the world flocked to Sweden during the middle-ages it was so privileged and bountiful! Hallelujah!

All the crucial victories in the crusades played a major role in saving Europe. Those larpers are too stupid to mange to grasp that fact though

can you christfags just not go full retard for like a minute? god damn

Attached: 1521766253079.png (403x448, 53K)

TEMPLARPERS ASSEMBLE, WE HAVE A HERETIC!!!

but it was an alliance of christians, the only difference it being a siege and not an offensive strike.

if christians would have been more on the offence, northern africa the levant and all areas surrounding the mediterranean sea could have been inhabited by white people. instead we have dark haired arabic rape babies in southern europe. and soon it wont only be southern europe it will be all of europe.

Attached: mus.jpg (800x600, 59K)

I think many of them are shitskin diaspora who are scared of a coming crusade

never conquered yeshua, your arab cousins in faith barely managed to hold on to sicily alone for not even 100 years

Attached: 1521751236306.png (438x425, 171K)

do you even english? your country is the literall birthplace of christianity

Christ was pacifist.

Mithras was militant.

Mithras cult was extremely widespread in the roman legion.

Crusaders are continuation of a roman cult.

I'm an atheist and would unironically fight alongside Euro Christians if it meant getting rid of Muslims (or at least sending them all back to the middle east)

that'd be the Levant, Italy is at best the birthplace of Catholicism aka the Europeanized version of cuckstianity and possibly the only redeeming version of said abrahamitic cult, at least in its traditional heavily pagan inspired form

Definitely

They lost, yes. But it wasnt a complete failure. As I said in my original post; They shattered muslim armies to such extents that they needed decades to recover properly, thus they gave Europe more time

>jesus was a pacifi...

Violently drives out merchants and bankers from the temple of god with a whip

My ancestors were crusaders.

Oh you got me! Genociding a people is the same as cleansing a temple of debauchery.

Attached: Jesus whooping ass at the Temple.jpg (520x545, 74K)

its funny you call it "cuckstianity" when in every corner in your country there is a church, your name is probably biblical like "giovanni" .
what you are doing is spitting on your own heritage, the definition of a cuck.
you are either a self hating cuck or more likely a shitskin occupying foreign land undermining your host

whoah man a whip!? so militaristic! how could Europeans even compete

Attached: 1482749146838.png (601x614, 363K)

I'm against the crusades because the crusades want to take back Jerusalem and not Europe. Crusades murdered more Whites christians than nonWhite muslims

Attached: 1451944447953.jpg (800x1360, 649K)