Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Attached: Christian Pepe.jpg (600x600, 68K)

there aren't any, but there aren't any for any other religion either so just flip a coin i guess

atheism comes from communism right?

Saying there is a god cannot be disproved.
Saying there isn't one can be.
Atheism is the superior position logically.

Nahh. Agnosticism is.

all the cool kids are doing it

Attached: atheistdance.gif (312x240, 1.26M)

agreed, i don't want to disbelieve just leave me alone to my own thoughts on spirituality

>Agnosticism is.
Proofs or fuck off.

who was jesus christ, a real historical figure, thats proof of god right there cuck.

also consider palms wager or whoever's wager, if a christian dies and nothing happends, then ok no big deal, if a christian dies and goes to heaven he wins, either way the christian wins, while the athiest loses.

How can you not want to be a filthy degenerate?

Attached: JtoPAN1.jpg (400x553, 39K)

all religions are mafias, and you can believe anything you want without them, right?

>believe in atheism
>believe
>Polish flag

Yeah checks out

There zero evidence in the existance of a god so why believe in it? Do you believe in unicorns aswell?

what is the universe if not the creator of everything.
Does it have a sex? yes, all of them.
Does it have a consciousness? Yes, it's in us.
Why does it exist? To experience everything through us to learn about itself.
Did I just commit heresy? Sure did!

Nahh agnostic atheism is.
"Agnostic atheism is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact."

2 billion year old liberal salt

Christianity is dumb and cucked. Jesus never even committed one act of violence.

no, although communists have definitely embraced the idea and push secularism pretty hard

That micropenis

>t.fagget

Attached: you.jpg (367x500, 26K)

I feel like easter this year cuts right to it. Drunk as fuck romans trolling their friends by moving some cunts body from a cave and acted surprised as fuck and shit got way out of hand

>Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

All the evidence pointing otherwise is all contained to a book

Attached: 0000_.jpg (600x432, 20K)

if u dont have nigger genes it's hard to make u believe

Your brain is incapable of thinking. Retardation i believe its called.

There isn't one, only gnosticism and agnosticism don't require a leap of faith.

Attached: Really fat atheist.jpg (750x870, 133K)

This

are you agnostic toward the possibility that a flying spaghetti monster created the universe?

Yes. Thats possible but very unlikely. If God exist threfore he is most likely in a deistic form

Just be agnostic. Being a "believer" of an old book made by man or just saying that there's nothing above us with no proof is silly. Both sides are hypocritical.

>all religions are mafias
Catholicism and all the denominations that came out of it are not Christian to begin with.

Attached: the-whore-of-babylon.jpg (1826x492, 338K)

Do you think replying to everyone who critiques religion with LE HAT MEME XD is going to further your cause or something?

Why would i want to change a 1+k year old tradition of my people
i respect my ancestors

No you’re stupid. Only atheism is right.

Attached: Tip fedora.gif (401x353, 324K)

Fuck you

Thats true. Most of atheists are lazy liberal faggots living on a welfare and waiting for a new video game

Can you prove me there's no probability for primordial structure of matter to have become existing without act of God?

aight you useless faggors

There are actually two forms or Atheism popular in the world today, according to studies.

One is the Richard Dawkins Reddit style nu-atheism. It’s popular in western former Protestant countries such as UK, Sweden, and Denmark.

The other is a Marxist inspired atheism and it’s popular in catholic countries such as Spain, Italy, and former USSR satellites.

We don’t see too much of it in English discussion obviously.

>primordial structure of matter to have become existing
Wtf are you on about Hans?

This. Atheism is just for liberal faggots. Agnosticism is a redpill

I want to atheists to explain me how did primordial structure of matter to have become existing without act of God, and why there's no probability for act of God being reason for this structure's existence.

it's only half of the pill

No. Its whole pill. True agnostic will understand that everything may be just fake. For example what if we all live in matrix ? Nobody can prove its not true. Also atheists can't prove that everything is true

>there's no probability for act of God being reason
Ever heard of Occam's razor? An act of god is not necessary for any ontological explanation of matter, or the universe.

Lack of proof did not mean that something doesn't exist. For example you can't prove by bare words that air exist but it does

Attached: Atheism.jpg (720x720, 236K)

i dont believe in a christian God. there could be a God and i would believe it would have these traits if it exist.
>observable or have proof of exsistance
>does not care and intervene with nature
>does not create or destroy anything

but i dont think a universe would need a God. a christian God would be easily observed. therefor im a atheist.

Thou according to Occam's theory it's simplest one.
> for any ontological explanation of matter,
Could you then demonstrate how do you create the primordial structure of matter in complete emptiness?

All atheist go to atheist heaven.
Theists go to theist hell.

The point is, as long as you can't prove x, and x isn't necessary to explain y, the logical position is assuming x is not true (so it can be refuted).

circular logic reasoning sounds like a great time for an argument

Why these traits only thou?
What observation method should be used?
Why shouldn't God care to intervene with nature?
Why couldn't God create/destroy anything?

It doesn't believe in you, so fuck off?

I don't know. Why are you so caught up on what other people are doing, faggot?

> asking this
> while posting here
kek, typical nigger

Fedoras are pretty cool.

The keyword is "believe"; atheism is something that you cannot believe in.

the metodh should be science. if there is a God eventually science will uncover proof wich undeniably prove that a God exsist.

>Why shouldn't God care to intervene with nature?
its not that it would be beneficial. but nature is taking care of itself. and if there were any intervene it would be noticeable

>Why couldn't God create/destroy anything?
because it would be noticable and the universe destroy and create without any God.

forgot the first question.
the traits is what i could think of at this point in time. there could be less or more but this is what i think would be the rules wich our God would follow if he exsist.

Also it's nice to fap and not think about wether or not you'll burn for the rest of eternity for doing so.

Ha, just wait till He gets back. I'd say that He has some serious scores to settle.

> the metodh should be science
There are dozens of methods in each one of the fields, so is one of them enough for you?
Like philosophical deduction?
> if there were any intervene it would be noticeable
as an example?
> because it would be noticable
like black hole collisions of stars blowing up millions of years ago?
> the universe destroy and create without any God.
universe is not a force
> wich our God would follow if he exist
why would God be bound by these limits he's eternal and creator of everything?

Agnosticism is fence sitting. Stop being a cuck and accept atheism=Lack of belief in diety

thanks man, love from the vadican

Agnostics, they are the ones that Jesus hates the most.

why do I have to pick one or the other
what if I just don't care either way
I'll just live life and enjoy it, and worry about what happens after I die, after I die

Attached: question mark dragon loli.png (720x672, 401K)

1. i thought more like science as a whole
2. here is my example. if God made life. how would he interfere. without something like cells as sperm and eggcells then something like a God could fill its place. Its stupid to have a example that works like a metaphor because we could just have another example like that would prove the other thing. and from what i know the universe as a whole does things at its own
3. noticeable by proof or investigation.
4. i meant that the universe has cycles within itself that destroy and create.this is just a example. a star dies. the dust spread. the gravity makes a new star. and it dies and it becomes a cycle.
5.i meant that he would follow these rules because it would fit in with what i know how the universe and world is.

What people don't get, though, is that science is an artificial process and as such is an invalid tool to prove the existence or non-existence of God.

science is discovering proof and applying theories to it and find even more proof for these theories.

i would rather believe the science community then the people who believe in faires and such.

even if God cant be disproven yet because of his nature does not mean he exsist. but if he would exsist it would suprise religious people of how he would view us.

There was a magical big bang and the universe formed perfectly with out any type of mutations. lol

Anytime a new breakthrough is made like the discovery of dinosaurs it's always
>G-god m-made i-it that way

And they never can find the missing link.

Actually the book of Enoch said those fallen made the animals giants.

Science is so bad it's accountable for all the reasons mother nature is fighting back.