GIVE IT BAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK!!

Attached: 1498594682069.png (1100x738, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jerusalem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't they fight for it?

Jews > Muslims

We need to fight for a greater israel.

Once Israel wipes finally out the Arabs I'll care about dealing with Israel.

Attached: Kosovo_1913-1992_CIA.jpg (978x827, 296K)

Stop losing wars and whine about it bitch.

i agree,give it back to the uk it was ours 1st

Attached: palestine.gif (432x216, 4K)

Israel already got it back, you fully fledged retard.

this is the result of the palestinians fighting for it :^)

javascript:quote('165067243');

Because the USA got it's retards working overtime in foreign affairs and nobody wants a war with a country dumb enough to spend more than 3x second place in the world on military shit.

Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Shoulda fought harder

The Israelis, bless their evil conniving hearts, offered the West Bank to Jordan in exchange for a peace treaty. The whole "Land for Peace" deal.
Jordon, having hosted the Palestinian assholes before, agreed to peace but told Israel to keep those fuckers.
Same thing with Egypt... who took back the Sinai but told Israel to keep the Gaza Strip, because their Palestinian guests were assholes when the Egyptians hosted them.

Come and take it
We could have taken more but our crypto-commie PM during the 90s decided to give you more so you'd stop chimping out but then he got shot and you chimped out even more

i cant remember if you was a colony of ours? was that you or egypt? its such a shame that the land of the pharaohs belongs to islam now.

That's Jordan britbong
was your colony but no pharaos

fucking typical lies

Attached: 1531413413.jpg (496x263, 38K)

actually should be called Eastern Israel

Attached: FL17176958.jpg (563x800, 124K)

Diversity is our Strength

Attached: 1517687879175.jpg (574x601, 39K)

wiki says we owned egypt also up till 1922

how the mighty have fallen lol

God promised it the jews.
Call god up and complain if you have a problem.

complaining about the 1% of the middle east that isn't ruled by Mohammads huh?

Jizzyah on allah you cult members......

#WACOMECCA

Attached: quranicverses.jpg (462x350, 41K)

should of kept funding us instead of america lad,israeli land would of stretched to iran by now

Attached: palestine2.jpg (600x800, 131K)

>when god and the holy land is british.

God promised a country that would stretch from the Nile to the Euphrates. By denying us that land you are going against God's will.

Attached: IMG_0641.jpg (561x613, 105K)

lots gods promise lots of things, fuck off

>when an island of ex convicts,a tiny island off the coast of europe and a hand full of pajeets wind up being the true crusaders and not continental europeans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jerusalem

Attached: 1280px-Ottoman_surrender_of_Jerusalem_restored (6).jpg (1280x1672, 314K)

LET'S GAS THE AR*BS, CHABIBI!

Attached: gas the arabs.png (904x643, 1.69M)

Attached: 1521660023099.png (596x606, 358K)

>t. toothpaste

we create our own land instead of begging for it, nose.

Attached: indeed it does.png (720x452, 221K)

>allowing JEWS on your soil in the first place
Palestinians fucked up and they're paying for it.

Greater Israel is your promised country indeed.

In any case the arabs in Israel need to move to Transjordan which in 1922 was the land given to them from the league of nations. Separating the land again makes no sense as it was already separated.

HAHAHAHAHA

jews was there in judea way before christians and muslims even existed,they got ran out during the roman times i think and they slowly recolonized it post islam

im not fond of jewish tricks either but they have a legitimate claim to the land.

There never was a Palestine you goat fucker. Between the sand niggers and the fucking Jews, its a wonder that whole area hasn't been glassed yet. The rest of the world is showing too much restraint

Attached: 20180214_004723.png (618x718, 360K)

How do you like getting invaded faggot?

Wooops! Looks like I accidentally reclaimed my land!

Attached: 1450738848625s.jpg (235x250, 7K)

S O O N

Attached: jewish reich.png (2532x928, 309K)

>Jerusalem rescued by British
Newspaper article fails to mention aussies broke beersheba and as a result the ottomans surrendered the holy land.

this, we must ensure greater israel is achieved

back then you was part of the empire and 99% british and a colonial,you wasnt considered a seperate group but litterally as british as my neighbor lol

Attached: crusaders.jpg (956x1334, 151K)

Nobody cares you fucking twat there's a reason why your people have been expelled from countless countries

5% jewish
40% arabs
5% All white army from other countries for meatwall
50% disaster and degeneracy

the income will come from begging to other countries and stealing from said countries around the world .

Attached: 1513883490267.jpg (640x709, 64K)

>good conditioned goys defend their masters over fellow goy victims
Cant wait till White goyim are 10% of Europe/USA, then those FEMA camps come into play. shame I won't be there to see it, my ancestors will be chilling in Greater Israel

miss palestien

Attached: miss palestein.jpg (280x210, 10K)

>From the nile
Never actually controlled it ever.
Most scholars recognise the brook of Egypt as Arish.
Which also aligns with the historical boundaries of ancient Jewish kangdoms.

this is right israel's land
they won

Attached: post67.gif (261x450, 9K)

who said we won't genocide them?

it is unhonorable to put miss Palestine as casting couch

wtf did i expect from a disgusting jew

Kek. Sauce on that image.
Aussies wuz crusaders now.
It wasn't th3 fact that the paper said we were British, I consider myself British. It's the fact that the British papers never reported on the part of the empire the victors came From but always what part when we suffered a defeat.

Can someone explain the history of this land and who has the rights to it?

If Jews were there first, wouldn't the equivalent be giving America back to Native Americans?

think of the dead muds tho? jews are sneaky fucks but at least occasionally one of them will pump out an invention,what does muslims ever bring other than rape and problems?

have some honor

Attached: Estambul-800x416.jpg (800x416, 51K)

True, we should bomb them and take away their land so they come to Europe.

We took an area twice our size in only 6 days, you weren't able to beat a bunch of birds.
perhaps you should have some respect

so gross shut up

The niggers should give it all BAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK!!

Attached: 1509823391000.png (653x613, 503K)

that is a cute story man

nigger, didn't you guys run a fucking rape train on the palis in jordan? not saying its wrong, but for a jordanian to give much of a shit is comical.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September

Attached: N13_6485.jpg (1503x1000, 821K)

the most cucked gayest song man i am listenig to this and it is

Agreed give it back.
Would unironically like to see the minarets toppled.

fucking jew, go suck some baby dick.

Attached: merchants_beach.jpg (825x540, 329K)

Reminder that today's jews are only descended from Juda. They don't have any claim to the rest.

Attached: 1200px-12_Tribes_of_Israel_Map.svg.png (1200x1827, 325K)

no you install puppet govts and promote feminism and undermine their faith by giving their women power such as police jobs and mps and shit

then you emasculate them slowly overtime via the education system etc eventually you train the brutality out of them to a safer level,taming mudshits is like training wild animals,occasionally they bite but it can be done.

Attached: eternalanglo8.jpg (650x959, 94K)

sure thing malaysian man.

you have to take their rights first :) (and you should).

all belongs to pre abramistic gentile

>haha whenever I'll see a jew I'll tell him to suck cock, that'll surely show them!

Attached: sl.png (645x729, 77K)

BAN ALL PALENIGGERS
>BAN ALL PALENIGGERS
BAN ALL PALENIGGERS
>BAN ALL PALENIGGERS

FUCK PALENIGGERS
>FUCK PALENIGGERS
FUCK PALENIGGERS
>FUCK PALENIGGERS

CASTRATE PALENIGGERS
>CASTRATE PALENIGGERS
CASTRATE PALENIGGERS
>CASTRATE PALENIGGERS

FUCK PALESTINE
>FUCK PALESTINE
FUCK PALESTINE
>FUCK PALESTINE

why when i search for miss Palestine i get miss isreal like a little princess the facts remain bro i search for white couple i get black panther?

nice argument fool.

Jews = Muslims.

Nice deflection. You're still a baby-cock sucking kike.

(((you)))

Stay mad, subhumans.

Attached: Correct Map.png (1200x882, 353K)

sub human what a retard

Kek. Have you ever been to Israel? Also, why are you identifying yourself with an elite you're not part of? You're nothing but a programmed shkutz.

>Palesshitnian diaspora detected
Was this your cousin?

Attached: gaza-dead-terrorists.jpg (350x307, 29K)

>why when i search for miss Palestine i get miss isreal
Fucked if I know I dont particularly care.
>i search for white couple i get black panther
Also not my problem use a different search engine if the one your using turns up shit results.

>enforcing jewish stereotypes
Based kike.

Semites = semites
Fuck me who would have thought.

Is Palenigger Hunting the most popular sport in Israel, or is it soccer?

The thing I struggle with the most is the temple mount and the Muslim water of the city of juruseleum. Why the fuck are they still there?

Israel and Palestine belongs to Libanon.

This is the preferred vehicle for Gazafag hunting

Attached: nagmachon.jpg (600x400, 126K)

it all boils down to you, should you care?

>im not fond of jewish tricks either but they have a legitimate claim to the land.
No Jewish claim is ever legitimate simply due to the nature of the Jews, they have no right to exist as a religion, state or group of any kind and the only possible solution for them is extermination

It would be all white if Palestinians didn't fight.

Also, it's hard to fight the United-States of Israel, they are very powerful. The White Anglo-Saxon Protestant world in general has been bad for Palestine and humanity.

And the answer is no I dont care.
The Jewish problems in the middle easta re going to end one of two ways. With the jews conquering all the land god promised them because they're that sort of autist. Or the Muslims evicting them for another 600 years.

>Implying it wont end in nuclear war and extermination of the Jews by fire
This will be a good thing

The only thing true about this image is that Anglo-Saxons and Zionists are the same, so it's normal they use the same methods. This is the true alliance, all those guys on pol can either rebel or inevitably enter the ranks and serve, which will happen since they love leadership and kings, as written in the picture "his majesty king". Such respect.

You guys should be ashamed honestly.

okay

>extermination of the Jews
They've tried it before on numerous occasions, what makes you think they will get them all? What makes you thibk you won't have another 6 gorillion to hear about. Here's the deal, The Poms gave the jews their desert shithole back. Let them do with it what they want.

Israel was fucking retarded to give up the Sinai for """peace""" with Egypt.

>jewish iq

Fuck man, a couple nuclear powered desalination plants and the Sinai could bloom. And Eilat-Med would be a long but doable canal route.

Wow you just need to get gassed like the pest you are.