Who would win, Sup Forums?

Who would win, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JX8O6xECO9Y
vndb.org/v12547
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kaiji Blanco obviously

Akagi on Mahjong, Kaiji on other game

Akagi is godly at dice and golf too. But the real answer is no one because they'd just drink BEERU together

> golf

Did I miss something here?

Read Ten

kaiji somehow

Depends on the stakes. Kaiji acts like an utter retard unless he's about to die or lose a considerable amount of money.
Akagi is always on top of his game.

Akagi would win in a game to the death but Kaiji would still survive

Akagi stomps, he's just too smart. He became a Mahjong God just after learning the basis when he was 13

Akagi obviously.
Pic related against either two would be far more interesting.

Akagi would win any kind of bet as long as it in't rigged. If Akagi decided to cheat for whatever reason then that's when Kaiji's hax activates and the game would become near 50/50.

Akagi would win the game. Kaiji my heart.

>tfw there will never be a crossover where all the gambling anime protagonists get to meet for a gambling battle royale
I wish Japan liked fun

Best anwser

That's what the doujin scene is for

Though to be honest, it'd be hard to keep the same stakes for all of the involved. Like I don't think Saki's rinshan bullshit would work against any FKMT protag

Kaiji would outlast Akagi. I'm assuming that Kaiji is still alive in the present day, after I saw Hyoudou using fidget spinners.

Akagi would enjoy torturing Kaiji to the point he lets him win for chuckles.
Of course after he bet at least one of his eyes, then he'd put the blade on Kaiji's hand and go
>HURRYHURRYHURRYHURRYHURRYHURRY

What about Akagi vs Saki?

>Shitgurui

Akagi stomps the gamble kiddie

The fact that I might not be alive to see lesbian girls playing chinese domino hurts.
But.. I won't stop aiming for the impossible.
youtube.com/watch?v=JX8O6xECO9Y

Assuming they played Washizu Mahjong Akagi would stomp Kaiji in the beginning, Kaiji would be pushed to his absolute limits, then the Tidal Wave would kick in and Kaiji would crawl his way back up to being even with Akagi.
They'd remain completely even till the end of the match, where they both loose too much blood and pass out, making it a tie.

Then they'd go out for drinks and be good friends.

Depends on the game

Kaiji would win in anything other than Golf or Mahjong againt Akagi.

Akagi as long as it's mahjong, Kaiji otherwise, his backed into a corner bonus is better than Akagi's genius then

If his life is on the line, Kaiji will tilt the building so Akagi sees his chips 10% on an angle, confusing his mind and making him make an error while Kaiji pukes blood on some of his pieces.

Kaiji would only have a chance against teen Akagi who was inexperienced and relied on cheap tricks, and he'd be absolutely destroyed by the two others. Not just mahjong either, Akagi is simply a god at anything involve gambles.

Even a desperate Kaiji can't withstand Akagi, he's pretty much broken, and not just at mahjong. Remember cho-han?
Kaiji would make a dramatic comeback but still just scrape by the skin of his teeth.

Kaiji makes friends with the other players. They try to tag team Akagi, failing miserably.

Because they betray him

>implying Akagi would betray Kaiji
Dude was completely reliable all throughout Washizu Mahjong.

Think he means the players he's tag-teaming with against Akagi.

Akagi doesn't get betrayed because he never leaves his friends alone.

Okay yeah in that case Kaiji gets assblasted

Now this is a fight I want to see

Akagi isn't villainous so Kaiji would never be able to beat him. He won't lose everything if he were to face off against Akagi so he can't pull off a win from behind.

It was nice seeing Yasuoka have standards in this arc.

That's what I meant.

Better question: would old Akagi and Kaiji team up to take down Teiai?

The timeline works

>the final showdown is Kaiji and Akagi winning all of Teiai assets in golf

Washizu was killed off by Akagi and Akagi took all his money(split with the others).

Teiai is just another Washizu

I like how Yasuoka went from scum cop who only cares about his profits to Akagi fanboy after a few hours of playing mahjong with him.

Although, like Washizu said, it might have worked if no one else was in the room and he got more time to convince him, who knows. It's like that interview where Fukumoto was asked about the allies Kaiji got during E-card at the end of season 1, and he answered they felt a sense of solidarity with Kaiji but only superficial, nothing solid.

This makes me want a dating sim with all of the Fukumoto characters that can fit.

Well, what motivation would Akagi have to do that?

>lesbian girls playing chinese domino
That's Saki

How can I get swole like Oldkagi?

Seeing Gai in that pic reminds me that I just finished Buraiden Gai, and damn that was good. FKMT should do more short stories with themes like that, it was a good read. This scene in particular was really well done

Fukumoto really shines when he's forced to pick up the pace, even if it's probably not what he prefers.

Lift mahjong tiles

director really did nothing wrong outside of harming some people here and there

I remember reading somewhere that FKMT takes his time because everyone loves his shit so as long as he keeps his magazine alive other comics can get published and make money. That's apparently the only reason Akagi was dragged out that long in the first place

I've heard the same, but never saw it confirmed anywhere, specifically the bit about Akagi keeping Kinma afloat. Not hard to believe when you see the tits plastered all over the newer covers, though.

would FKMT succeed as a webcomic mangaka?

Akagi is literal gambling god, if he feels like playing. Kaiji is incredibly good at getting himself out of bad situations but at the very most he could get a draw out of Akagi in the 2 seconds he can keep his shit together, for the rest is a complete stomp.

The slow pacing is horrible to follow weekly but it's the best part of Kaiji/Akagi when you marathon it. I felt I was really in front of that pachinko machine and at those deadly mahjong tables.

Can Kaiji Blanco defeat el grande ex Primero Ministro?

>This makes me want a dating sim with all of the Fukumoto characters that can fit.
Ten would probably just throw you in with his harem, both Akagis would take you to dangerous gambles against the yakuza and Kaiji would bankrupt you, I think you're better off with Zero, the ones I'm not mentioning I just don't know them

Kaiji would lose all of his money, then beg Washizu for 100 million yen, promising that he'd buy him 2 cans of beer every month, then he would ron on Akagi's chun discard, that turns out to be a haku with Kaiji's blood on it, Akagi then survives losing 2000cc of blood because of his extra 500cc that he transfused back into his body before the match began.

Then, Akagi would ask for the wager to be increased, and proceed to bust Kaiji out, saying "I'm terribly sorry". Kaiji goes to heaven, only to learn that there are no women on it; all of the pretty guys and women are in hell, and they're doing fine because they seduce the demons there. Angry at this revelation, Kaiji revives out of his coma, manages to form an initial hand of 9 opaque tiles, then suddenly the lights go off. When the lights are turned on again, Kaiji's hand is on tenpai for Chuurenpoutou, and says that "a person dies when their luck runs out". Akagi feels that, according to Kaiji's current flow, he needs to stop him before he draws the very last tile of the "live wall", and starts clicking the table with his index finger, in deep thought.

MALDITO MINISTROS DEL MEXICO 4

>dbs memeshit
You need to go back.

Looks like someone didn't unlock US (Ultimate Survivor).

>tfw you understand all the references
This should be in the FKMT anthologies

esto es el fin

At least keep it to your containment threads.

You are fucking welcome
vndb.org/v12547

>you will die before this gets translated

>Washizu plays alone against 3 opponents, two of them willing to give their points to the main opponent, under the rule that the match ends when any players go below zero points
>makes the bodyguard one kill his boss and his righthand man, who also slashes him
>Akagi plays alone against 3 opponents, who use signals to work together and build a point advantage, main opponent also uses illegal moves
>they still lose, Akagi figures their signs (like many other mahjong MCs), makes the two henchmen play defensively, wins by relying on the ura-dora, something that his opponent admitted he would never be able to do
>44-ish years old Akagi himself induces two players to play the way he wants them to, against Ten, without them realizing it
>commits one mistake, gets outlucked over and over and over by Ten, almost makes a comeback
>and other examples (Ten vs. Ogami, Hiroyuki vs. Kawajiri), not limited to FKMT's works, etc.

Tag teams seem to fail more often than not, it would be hilarious to see it fail because of both this and pic related.

Disregarding the fact that Akagi had Alzheimer in 1999, the same year he died, and Kaiji's setting is probably after that, Akagi would much probably play against Hyoudou, after all, Akagi sees everything that's not a game, as a break between games (and when he could no longer play a game, he decided that there was no point in still being alive).

It's mid-90s.

I don't think he literally meant "games", I see it more as "challenge" or "exercise" where he can use his full consciousness, so mostly but not only games

Don't pick the Tenma route, only villains do that, etc. That's the [s]true ending[/s] jail bad ending.
Katagiri Yuuji route is more acceptable though.

Did anyone else feel bad for Yukio?

He did nothing wrong
fuck Washizu

fuck man, i was happy till i was this

Would you gamble your life to protect this smile?

Somehow I felt that Ishikawa (the mustache black-suit) would win on the lottery, when he said that "the fake Akagi would be devoured by the bigger things" (somehow, the same thought didn't cross my mind towards Washizu, even though he has an even greater foresight), and that fact drew my attention more than Yukio's death. Or perhaps, thinking about the story's structure, Yukio served a purpose, of showing how an Akagi-look-alike would be mindfucked by players like Urabe, and then RIP in pieces by monsters like Washizu.
Maybe if the victim was Osamu or Nangou, I'd feel sad, because their personalities were more agreeable with, and they had stable futures ahead of them. Still, it's a bit sad if (as someone else once mentioned) you kind of see Yukio as another iteration of Hiroyuki (except without his mystic eyes of mahjong perception) before meeting Ten and Akagi.
Speaking of Osamu, it would be funny if Kaiji were in his place (or in the same situation), then Akagi gave him something like 2 million yen and told him to invest it in the stock market or something, which would solve his life's financial problems, only to learn that he misused that money again later.

Then this faggot shows up.

This faggot would probably turn the shoe upside down on his turn and get all of the remaining coins.

There is a scorpion in there.

>everyone cheats: the anime

people die when they are killed ;_;

could you give me source on this one ? always up for a new gambling manga

> ultimate survivor
> ultimate

Surviving doesn't mean he'd win.

Legendary Gambler Tetsuya.

If you don't know about those already, there's also
Mukoubuchi
Tetsunaki no Kirinji
Tohai
Gin to Kin
and FKMT's shorter works (have read Rude 39 and Atsuize! Tenma, so far), and spin-offs (Washizu's Washizu - Enma no Tohai and Hiroyuki's HERO).
Currently reading One Outs too.

is chapter 47 out yet

Is this a joke?

Akagi would win if it were a pure 1vs1 but Kaiji would win if Kaiji had a team to control/support him.

She would probably do really well because of her unpredictable nature and observation skills which would work against the fact that Kaiji and Akagi rely on their intelligence and practical cheating to win.

>5 chapters remaning for the end of Akagi
>No translation in sight

Akagi only cheats when the opponent does though.

His life goal is to go out dying in a gamble like Washizu did. That's why he always kept upping the stakes like a madman. Him cheating goes against that.

Which one of these am I supposed to read/watch first?

Whichever you want.

Watch Kaiji, learn the rules of mahjong, then read Akagi and the un-adapted parts of Kaiji.

Who would win in a fist fight

Ctrl+S for spoilers.

gee I wonder

Yasuoka was a fanboy since forever. The fucker flipped the table in front of twenty really angry weaponized rural yakuzas who didn't even remember who the fuck Ohgi is to them.