Use linux

>use linux
>anime becomes 120 fps and manga becomes 2 fps

Why did no one tell me about this.

linux is best waifu

Why does your manga have fps

>manga becomes 2 fps
What kind of shit manga are you reading that it's 2 fps? LIke, nigga, don't you have pictures to look at?

>use mac
>they remove all the voices from the manga I read

How is this even remotely legal?

GNU/Linux fag here.
I don't know what the fuck are talking about.

>use TempleOS
>anime and manga stops being censored by CIA Niggers

Based Terry providing the only OS designed by god himself.

>use linux
All the lolis become milfs
>use mac
They all grow dicks

>Install Gentoo
>Anime becomes real

Why did noone tell me about this.

Who is noone?

An Anime Master.

>manga
>2 fps

I think technology has gone too far.

>literal speed reader

Shitpost thread, but a Linux distro is in fact the Sup Forumsnime OS. If you're using Windows, you need to go back to Sup Forums. And mpv is the official Sup Forums media player

>not using that moe Linux distro

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

MacOS is the superior operating system for comfy browsing and anime watching.

Browsing /lgbt/ or /cm/ and watching Free or Boku no Pico

Fucking lawfags!

You're funny.

>all the perks of Linux plus better software support
You can't even compete.
In fact, if you could customize Safari like you can on Firefox, it would be the best internet browser.

>>all the perks of Linux
You have no idea what perks the Linux kernel has when you think that MacOS has all of those.

>comfy anime watching
>no madVR

>madvr
Is this 2015?
All the cool kids switched to mpv.

Should've installed Gentoo.