Are Jews abducting child for their Passover rituals?

Do Jews make Passover bread with children’s blood?

youtube.com/watch?v=svTLr9d9BIg

Attached: 2280580353_ff39460b2f_b.jpg (1024x758, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodpassover.com/
abebooks.com/s
youtube.com/watch?v=-rDOulx0j7M
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wouldnt surprise me one bit

What do you think?
Take a look here
bloodpassover.com/

Attached: 1521669247575.jpg (1385x1198, 743K)

This book was banned by the ADL and no publisher will publish it because it tells the truth:
bloodpassover.com/
And yes OP, it's true, they do use the blood of kids

fav saved thanks

Did it not start with the Kazarians and the talmud?

We need an op to shadow kikes before jewish holidays and solstices across the world.

good if happens

With the Babylonians, that's where the first version of the Talmud appears
The Talmud is the source of myths like Lilith, Jesus worshipping stones, and Nero's conversion to judaism along with this little gem

Attached: Goytown.png (1348x680, 142K)

Yes. Are you 12? This is common knowledge,

Based Poos

abebooks.com/s ervlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=20478808020&searchurl=sortby%3D17%26an%3DAriel%2BToaff%2B

Babylonians were the "mw" or Sea People's as Ramses III called them, they were also the Tribe of Dan, or Snakes, or Canaanites and later Khazar. Judaism was created to divide up the Kingdom of Hammurabi and funny enough was the foundation for all jewish law in the rabbinical Talmud. The Babylonian Talmud that was encoded in base 60 was actually the Masonic sacred knowledge from Hermes Trismegistus stolen from Egypt over time
t. slava diaspora

Somewhat of an insider, here. You guys would really like what you find if you look into Tay-Sachs, Porphyria (many English sources are censored. For instance, look up the difference between the French wikipedia entry for Porphyria, and the English one, see if you can tell what's missing in the English), the origin and history of vampire mythology in Eastern Europe, what Israel spends 1% of its GDP importing, the incidence of Jewish genetic diseases that might be treated with haematophagy, just where the blood comes from in those "reverse aging with young blood infusion" clinics, and who had the idea in the first place. Combine all of that with a detailed examination of the history of blood libel, and if you do it right, you just might find the stake with which you might end this menace you are afflicted with once and for all.

Attached: Jewish Vampirism.jpg (1300x867, 507K)

Attached: Rabbi should not have written this.png (1886x791, 99K)

This person is close.

Attached: Megapill.png (640x852, 126K)

Attached: 456f346.png (790x782, 797K)

Jewish genetic disease incidence.

Attached: Jewish blood diseases.png (631x2798, 1.12M)

thank you

Something you all made.

Attached: correlation.jpg (968x1024, 295K)

What does the bible have to say about a blood drinkng people?

Attached: Israelorgansmugglecollage.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

I'm holding your hands at this point

Attached: look for the 1 percent.png (1878x744, 206K)

OP is a no show and shills won't touch this thread unless it gets popular so

bump

Just remember as you delve into this that for every 1 of them, there are 30 of you, and on average, they are like pic related. You are also like pic related, but they spend very much time money and effort in trying to convince you that you are among virginal morbidly obese shut ins. Remember your strength as you come to know them.

Attached: 1509677167309.jpg (888x688, 176K)

Also on Halloween.

Ben is a jew

Sure thing

But you are not, and for every 1 of them, there are 30 of you.

Your point?

You are not a Jew, and for every 1 of them, there are 30 of you. I don't know how I might phrase it more clearly, so which part in particular are you having trouble with?

How do you know I'm not a jew, did you check my foreskin?

You know how in the Old Testament, there were groups called Canaanites that used to sacrifice to children? They used to do so at the demands of their god, Baal (pic related). THAT'S the origin of the Jews' religion. And the Canaanites got it from Babylon as this poster saidAn interesting tidbit I recently learned was that the word Cannibal comes from combining "Canaanite" and "Baal".

Attached: Molech-Baal.jpg (1494x1672, 625K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-rDOulx0j7M

Here's some more info, OP.

Attached: Jewish Ritual Murder.png (1664x5472, 731K)

What do you think is the single best fact pattern/evidence to convince people of this phenomenon?

When we tell someone that vampire myths refer to blood drinking Talmudic Jews they'll look at is like we're insane

Nothing. Most people won't be convinced.

Attached: Yuri warning.jpg (626x563, 121K)

>listening to a literal kike

Attached: The_virgin_phasmatodea_The_Chadrantula.jpg (1082x880, 280K)

yes. so what?

I assume you are not one. If you are, the message is the same.

It actually seems to me that this is an opportunity to sidestep the programming Yuri was talking about, in the sense that vampires a huge and important part of our culture and that there's no ideological resistance built on to such an idea

That is what makes this so difficult. There are no widely known bits of information to rely upon, and so though there is a wealth of verified information to be had, it is difficult to pass along. If I were to try to persuade someone with no knowledge of anything in this vein, I would start with their organ smuggling, what you might find if you look into where the blood they purchase as a nation goes, the gross overruse of umbilical blood by Jews, then move on to the new Jewish run youth blood clinics, and then begin on the similarities of vampire mythology and the history of Jewish blood ritual. It would be difficult.

I used to not believe in it but seeing stuff like
convinced me off it. Two thousand years of ritual murder stories from every culture that has dealt with these demonic kikes

They're evil and will pay the price. Duh

Love that one, good effort user

This is why the whole concept of "violence solves nothing" exists. And yes I know it is ANCIENT as a propaganda concept, and from that time it has been a lie.
If a bunch of scum is roaming your city raping women - kill them - problem solved.
A bunch of thugs keep robbing stores, even when let out of jail? Finish them off and finish off the robbery issue, for a good time at least.

worshiping a jew and listening to a jew on youtube. wow jews are fucking BASED

Your mom doesn't assume.

Holy shit

It's funny, "violence is not the answer" or "If you kill him, you'll be just like him" is a common trope in getting the good guys to not kill the bad guys.

>If any one of the house of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn among them eats any blood, I will set my face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from among his people. For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life. Therefore I have said to the people of Israel, No person among you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger who sojourns among you eat blood.

Attached: Untitled.png (508x642, 203K)

bump.

Attached: Jewish ritual murder.jpg (730x487, 291K)

>For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life.

Whether metaphysical or not, imagine now that you have a group of people who believe this, but are afflicted with numerous diseases which are alleviated by drinking blood. Why, it's enough to make an ostensibly Jewish family believe that they must be of Satan, and might just spur them on to creating a hidden sub-order of anti-Jews, one might even call it a "synagogue of Satan", filled with "Jews who say they are Jews but are not.

In the end, it might just explain the lengthy history of ritual blood letting, the latching on to all that is evil, the disappearance of children in huge, though suppressed, numbers. Again, I can't say if the metaphysics is true - if they truly are born without the spirit of God in their blood and so must steal it to stay on this planet - but the theosophical ground work would be in place if it were as such, or simply the desperate justifications of a disease riddled race comprised of societal refuse (the history of Jews is one of self-caused ostracision, and so they tended to only be able to mate with other ostracised individuals, such as the diseased, the unfit, the unwanted).

Indeed you see it focused hard on young´uns and teens. We just keep seeing it as adults because we are into these things still.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
This? There's nothing there?

are u high user?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria

Blood isn't kosher.

the "unspecified" 1%?

>Human or Animal Blood -> 0.92%

I'm sure circumcision, and how they suck the blood, and how Jews are the big pushers of abortion, would be related.

Probably that and the "Human or Animal Blood .92%" and also the "Delivery Trucks 1.5%" as well.