One Piece

Out of all the deaths and backstories in One Piece, Garscapone's hit me the most.

Plus it's odd how much he understood when it comes to inherited wills and the like.

Somebody stop her

Are we in Wano yet?

Big Mom will make an alliance with Luffy and travel with him to Wano to help beat Kaido.

i like blackbeard

What if Bege, and his entire crew since that’s his fighting style and power, joined the Straw Hats?

I’d like it personally

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you have to keep this up for 2 years asshole.

Luffy + Big Mom + Shanks + former whitebeard pirates against Kaido

Luffy will eat the cake after beating Katakuri and proceed to low-diff Smoothie.

I don't see Bege becoming a random crew member under another captain. Even under BM's name, he still had his own crew, ship, and flag. Joining the SHs means he loses just about all of that. Now, if he was just an ally like Law, then it would be fine.

It’s a far cry to see the BMP ally themselves with SH unless Pudding alters Big Mom’s memories while eating the cake.

>The imbalance is just way too off at the moment
That's why i'm talking about chaos. Blackbeard and most probably Luffy will have a huge advantage, yes. There will be no balance.

And you understand that you know nothing of what the others did during the 2 years timeskip? You understand they got the title of "Worst Genration" while Luffy wasn't even active? For all we know they all already have multiple countries ready to join their causes. What make you think ex-Big Mom territories would join Blackbeard or Luffy? Why not Bege who they know better? What make you think ex-Kaido's territories would join Luffy?

>based Luffy takes the cake as a reward and everyone is drawn with Enel face

That's dumb as fuck. Stop being dumb. Because what next? Hey Luffy why don't you call Big Mom for the war against Blackbeard? Why don't you call Big Mom for the war against the WG? It would kill all suspense. They would literally be one den den mushi call away of solving any of their problem.

Not the type.

It's a 5 chapters long arc?

Luffy will earn Big Moms respect. And Sanji will win Big Moms heart with his food.
The cake will be the best thing Mom has ever eaten and she will ally with Luffy so she can have Sanji food again.

Not really since Kaido can likely low-diff Big Meme.

>Sanji just fucking laughs cause he should have fucking known
Oh my God, I want this.

It's a long shot. Sanji and Pudding will still be married or what? They have to run away from WCI and either go on a long trip to Wano or go to the Reverie.

>low-diff
I don't understand the meaning of that. Can you explain to me?

Blackbeard isn't invincible. He is much easier of a target for Luffy than Kaido.
Big Mom will only help in Wano and then go back to doing Big Mom stuff. But they will be allies. Pudding will stay as the Big Mom pirates envoy.

>1.Kaido
>2.Shanks
>3.Dragon
>4.Akainu
>5.Big Mom
This is the only correct list of the top 5 strongest characters currently in One Piece.

This is bait

Beat hear with low difficulty.

Wano + Zou+ WB remnants + Kidd pirates + Hearts pirates + Strawhats + on air pirates + Hawkins pirates already.

And you want to add another Yonko crew? Wano will be 5 chapters long?

[citation needed]

Would Dragon have been a good dad if he wasn’t trying to revolt against the Bourgerois

They will get married but instead it making the Strawhats Moms subordinates they will be her allies like she wanted with the giants.
Big Mom wants to take Kaido out anyway.

>her*
I swear i can type.

Doubt it. He seems just as carefree as Garp actually. I don't think being responsible fathers are in the Monkey D. bloodline.

Then you are painfully wrong.

Are you the same guy who believe Luffy can defeat Katakuri and then right after defeat Smoothie? That's retarded.

Would you irl Chiffon?

Garp was a good dad, he just really tried to impress his beliefs onto them. Which led to Ace and Luffy becoming adverse to authority and desiring freedom as pirates.

What if Luffy's hat actually ate devil fruit and now devil fruit user?

*block your path*

>Good dad
>see his kids 4-5 times a year

The entire Mink tribe got shitted on by one Beast Pirates commander.
3 more are in Wano.
Along with thousads of gifters

It’s good enough for most children of Japanese businessesmen

Nope. Not until Oda gets out of jail.

I believe in you, user.

>Garp was a good dad
>Son is literally the most wanted man in the fucking planet
>left his grandkids in the hands of a criminal
>every time he visits, he just beats up his kids and their friend and only show love when they're passed the balls out
Garp should be in fucking prison, user.

We will see what Oda will do. I'm curious what will be the cliffhanger of 2017.

No the tribe got shitted on thanks to Caesar's weapon.

He tried to be a good dad. Its more than my father ever did, GODDAMMIT.

Fuck you Skip.

One single faction went toe to toe against 1/3 of the calamities. One single faction, user (+1/2 with the heart pirates. And the Calamity boys had to use bio weapons.

Do you even understand what you are saying? As of right now it already look like Kaido is in big trouble. And you want to add Big Mom...

Sanji's grin with some stuff about the cake.
You know, like it already happened in 2 chapters?

Jack beat the top two Minks down for 5 days straight while they switched off and rested.
Jack=Neko+Inux5

this thread derailed in the first reply nice

This is what trying gets you, bro.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

I joked about this with a friend
>cake is literally the best food ever made by human hands
>big mom eats it
>achieves literal nirvana from how good it is
>kills herself because she will never again eat something that good

EZ

Luffy’s an alright guy.

One post that no one gave a shit about doesn't qualify as "derailed", does it?

Kaido just beat down 3 Supernovas and probably their creeds single handedly with no calamities.
No one has the strength to go toe to toe with Kaido besides Mom. The calamities and gifters would be enough to tie up the minks and Novas let alone Kaido.

So? Zou is one single faction.

Here's the list:
Wano samurai + Zou+ WB remnants + Kidd pirates + Hearts pirates + Strawhats + On Air pirates + Hawkins pirates.

It's already enough. Big Mom Pirates would be way overkill.

All thanks to Makino. Her kid is going to be the nicest fucking criminal we'll ever see.

The top two were pushing him back and the minks even had the advantage. Jack is sturdy as hell though.

user, the only numbers that were reassigned numbers were the 0s which was just a generic paddle to let the TS go in a more controllable direction. So once they made the new docks, they could no longer reassign numbers to the original 3.

Whoa whoa. Ex-Big Mom territories? Big Mom's crew will still be in tact and Bege at the time will not be shown to be as strong as any of the sweet commanders. We already know Fishman Island will be Luffy's. Kaido's territories? There is a huge chance Wano joins Luffy which would be stronger than any of Kaido's territories. No, I doubt a lot of the worst generation has countries ready to join their causes because they're more of the type to destroy countries. It's like you're trying to equate their ability to gain allies as strongly as Luffy. Luffy is unique in how he can get people to gather around him.

I don't think you realize how strong Luffy's allies are. He currently will have one shichibukai in Jinbe be a part of his crew. Only Kidd had another supernova be a part of his crew. Luffy has Zoro. So Kidd and Luffy are unique in that regard. Luffy has Hancock, Rayleigh, Marco (potentially after Wano), Law, the minks, and his grand fleet. Everything stems from Luffy's ability to gather people around him. Most of the Supernovas aren't like that.

You haven't even seen the fight. For all we know Hawkins ran away and Apoo betrayed Kidd. No one is going to 1v1 Kaido. It will be a a group fight.
>The calamities and gifters would be enough to tie up the minks and Novas
Zou alone were enough for Jack. They aren't enough at all. They will lose badly. Look at my list . I even forgot Drake.

Not that guy but wasn't he the only person they COULDN'T push back? His crew was getting handled but I think they said Jack was the only one that just wouldn't budge or something.

Who would win Jack or Katakuri?

>Destroyed Mother Caramel's photo
>Ruined her tea party
>Ate her cake
>Allied with traitors in her crew and planned to assassinate her
>Already prepared to kick the shit out of Luffy for what he did on Fishman Island and for coming into her territory to start a fight
>Ruined the wedding that would get her Germa's cloning tech
The cake can be good, but there is too much shit for Big Mom to just shrug off and be buddies with Luffy

Maybe it's been a while. I know he was getting smacked around here and there by the them. Jack has some damn monster stamina and durability.

I know how strong Luffy allies are. I'm just saying the New World will be UNEVENLY split between the Worst Generation members AFTER the Yonko saga.

Jack doesn't need snack time as far as we know.

Probably Jack just because of his stamina. Katakuri needs his beauty sleep and snacks. He's going to keep getting stressed out and eventually start making mistakes.
Who knows though, really.

Katakuri is probably superior since he has never been defeated.

I dunno, Brook is pretty nice. Not to mention Chopper.

Will Luffy look more like Dragon or more like Garp when he's older?

And for Luffy to be buddies with Big Mom? She's the evilest character in the series and he doesn't like her.

Luffy will die young :-D

For the last time. Katakuri easy.

Jack = number 3 in his crew
Katakuri = number 1 in his crew

Its not even up for debate.

Brook just farts and burps like a savage and we'll just ignore Chopper. Bam.

Most of those factions were already epicly BTFO by Kaido or Jack without even meeting the others. They need Mamma.

>Came all the way from the New World to Loguetown to see his son off on his journey to the Grand Line and save him from Smoker
>Clearly proud of Luffy for perusing his own path in life
>Keeps up to date on Luffy's escapades, as he was there to read the news, with more interest than we've ever seen him have, with Sabo and Koala
>Always facing the direction of his home town, where his son is
It seems clear that Dragon really loves his son and if he didn't choose to work towards the goal of overthrowing the government he would probably be a very good father.

He can’t fart or burp, he has no stomach!

YOHOHOHOHO

Exactly, not to mention Luffy has declared he's going to kick her, Kaido and Shank's asses, he has no intention of being friendly or allying himself with Big Mom of all people.

A mysterious skeleton, indeed.

Come on man. We've already seen Big Mom go on these craving rampages and we've seen them solved. We've also seen how Big Mom treats the makers of her favorite foods/sweets. The cake that Sanji makes is being shown to be extremely delicious because Big Mom has never had the Wedding cake so it's got to be so incredibly delicious that it fulfills her almost impossible standards that she made up after not having it. It's not there to somehow forgive the SH. If anything she'll want more of it in the future and she'll want Sanji should she find out he made it. The cream is there to knock her out temporarily, not to cure her which doesn't even make sense. Luffy wants to take away her territory which takes away one of her favorite foods (fishman candy). The SH broke Carmel's picture, ruined her plan to gain massive amount of soldiers that require no soul ability, ruined her party which she enjoys, and insulted her ambitions and pride. There goes the cake makes Big Mom an ally hypothesis.

Now you could be talking about Pudding's ability. It's definitely possible that Pudding messes with Big Mom's memory, but that's on the assumption that it happens while Big Mom is knocked out and there are no BM pirates. Assuming Katakuri, Pedospedo, Oven, and Daifuku are knocked out by some fan's dream fights. That still leaves Tamago, Amande, Gallete, Smoothie, Campote, and Mont D'or to protect Big Mom. I don't see it happening either.

would Luffy hurt Shanks?

1. You din't see the fight against Kaido (3 factions)
2. Zou went toe to toe for days with Neko and Inu refusing to work together and without the moon power up. And Jack still had to use Caesar's weapon.

Big Mom Pirates would be overkill. Just Marco and the remnants + Mama would be enough to defeat Kaido.

Big Mom isnt the evilest. She is only really evil when she is full retard mode.
After she eats the cake and goes on an emotional rollercoaster they will let bygones be bygones.

Jack, the fact that he managed to fight for 5 days straight with no rest pretty much means that Katakuri wouldn't be able to beat him on a open fight, since he wouldn't be able to keep his focus for so long

Only in a “sparring” kind of fight.

Jack seems like he have a lot more combat experience than Katakuri, not to mention obscene stamina and durability.

Yes. Not out of anger or resent, but Shanks is one of the Yonko, and Luffy has made it clear he wants to beat ALL the Yonko, to overcome the strongest pirates on the Grand Line, and the ones closest to One Piece, so he can be the Pirate King. To do that, he has to beat Shanks and overcome him, and Shanks is likely expecting that, and probably looking forward to facing Luffy

It's impossible for Garp to truly take care of them. He still has a job with the Marines and he can't take care of them because they're Dragon and Roger's kids.

That just means the number 1 in Kaidos crew is that much more OP.

Yeah, this is what I was talking about.

Garp

>someone dies at the reverie and Vivi eats their fruit
Who should it be?

I remember that part. Did the anime add them smacking him around more?

wapol

Nigga she was going to destroy Fishman Island because they didn't give her candy. Luffy does not like her.

Marco and the WB remnants arent shit.
Marco got rekt by Onigumo

And it still won't be enough to stop Kaido and his calamities

inb4 Kaido never killed WB because he was the only one who could drink him under the table and he respected him too much to kill him

Pell

Bro Luffy paid her for the island with a vast fortune of treasure.

Wapol.
Vivi would be pretty fun with the Baku Baku.

n-no (yes)

I stopped the anime when they butchered Usopp's haki unlocking scene. I was ready to stop way before but that was final straw.
And Jack's trunk attack was stopped by Dog and Cat flipped him once by grabbing his trunk. Then all we see is him turning back into a human and taking out his sword things. And at day 5 there isn't a single scratch on Jack so it's safe to assume that Jack perfectly fine. Of course, there's also the possibility that Cat and Dog were harmed that much after being tied up but still.