Will Fate ever be this good again?

Will Fate ever be this good again?

FGO has already surpassed anything Fate has put out.

Will zerobabs ever go away?

When they finally introduce the female MC

Not until SNfags stop being nostalgiafags.

Why are people needlessly elitist and passive aggressive about a series as shit and tedious as this

Why is Gudako such a pervert?

When was it ever good?

it's a shit franchise, to begin with.

I finally started working through Extella after putting it off all year. Is it just me, or is Altera/Sefar Nasu's attempt at reworking ORT and Aristotles in general? She even has the same quality of Arc's backstory in being nothing more than a tool of destruction.

Will you ever stop using FZ to shitpost?

>implying anyone here even knows who ORT or Aristotles is anymore
Fate is dead and Zerobabbies/GOfags are just the final nails in the coffin.

Zero and SNfags, both of those are good. Don't fight each other. We need to unite and fight against the real enemy that is f/go

I agree, however Zero produces some of the worst kinds of secondaries out of any Fate-related material. F/GO may be a mindless cashgrab, but GOfags usually segregate themselves in their own threads while Zerofags just go around and shit up everything.

Fate was never good

When will Koyama stop phoning it in with his artwork and go back to DDD/Mahoyo tier? His more recent efforts make a lot of the girls look like they have some kind of developmental problem, the faces are kind of fucked. It's annoying since at his best he's arguably the best TM artist.

What do you mean? It's much better now

I prefer SN

get fukd

>Complaining about elitism on Sup Forums
This post actually makes me sad. It reminds me how we're just full of newfags.

Some details are better, but there's something fundamentally iffy with his faces in a fair few cases.
Shiki here being one of the worst cases, but Scathatch has some less egregious ones too.

It's not so much that Fate has died, though it is declining, but that Sup Forums has changed beyond recognition.

She's just trying to restore humanity by whatever means necessary. If that's perverted then what is pure?

The new HF movie is fantastic, the mood, brutality and seriousness is back from Zero. Except HF has far far better producton values than Zero, since now Ufotable is now overflowing with budget.

>not phoning it in for mobile Fate trash that is producing money with the lowest amount of effort possible

What, did you expect him to be the only person working on it who took it seriously? FGO shit is the future the Fate fanbase has chosen.

Well, if it's making that much money, you'd think they'd be able to afford to put a bit more effort into it. It's not like he's going to be working on Mahoyo 2 or DDD vol 3 any time soon, and Takeuchi is handling Tsukihime R for better and worse. Might as well try for what little work he's got going for him.

Fate was never good to begin with

Oh, they can certainly afford it. Unfortunately, the goal of Type-Moon right now is not providing an enjoyable, well produced experience for its fans.

Watched S/N when I was younger thought it was okay. Only picked up Zero because that guy from Madoka was involved. Watched bits of the other shows in the franchise and S/N again and thought they were retarded. UBW had some good fight scenes though.