What's the point of these socks?

What's the point of these socks?

Making my dick hard

They're CUTE and made for toe licking.

The same point as anything else about a women. To entice men.

They allow you to keep the grip on the floor with your heels and toes, while also keeping your legs warm.
So anything that needs grip, dancing, gymnastics etc.

What if other women are enticed by it as well?

If I saw kanna like this her toes would be the least of my concern

Nothing wrong with showing signs of the purest form of love.

I don't know. It makes no sense. How does it keep your toes warm without overing them? Or if it doesn't keep your toes warm than what's the point of wearing the socks.

>that
>keeping you warm
I mean I'm sure there's a practical reason for the design, but if you don't know the reason, there's no reason to bullshit it.

I mean they're literally called legwarmers but ok.

So when they're giving a footjob it doesn't get all over the actual fabric.

He's right, just buy a pair and try them.

Those are called leg warmers

right, for when I want to warm my legs but not my feet

Shit socks for shit girls.

Makoto Shinkai seems to have a thing for feet

No, for when you don't want to slip and fall while doing gymnastics but want toasty legs

This

If I swapped bodies with a cute girl playing with my toes would be the second thing I do after touching my tits

For all in tents and purposes those types of women are men

I really think those socks turned me into a footfag, I thought I was done after turning into a armpitfag

>for all in tents and purposes
intensive purposes* you retard

Really? Thanks.

They are hot but I have literally never seen anything like that in real life.

Is that a Japanese thing? Or do we have them in the west too and I am just oblivious to them?

np

intents and purposes you retard

You're the retard, retard.

idiots like you are a diamond dozen

Post girls wearing more socks like that

You mean dine a dozen you retard

Practical purposes aside, they're sort of like lingerie for the feet. There's some coverage and decoration, but some beautiful parts are shown. So it has all the charm of bare legs and feet, but with exposure.

You know what's up

That's hot

no shit, sherlock

>If I swapped bodies with a cute girl playing with my toes would be the second thing I do after touching my tits
What's preventing you from playing with your toes right now?

fungal infection

They're the socks that awakened my foot fetish.

Just kill it. Then play.

They aren't girl toes

Man toes are fuckin nasty

Trap toes aren't though

But same goes for trap hips, trap butts, trap dicks etc.

Are you primates? Just take care of your feet, and even the manliest ones easy on the eye.

I was figuring it out through denial and error

deny this
*pulls off dick*

>trying to keep the things that are between me and the dirt of the earth and cooped up in a sweaty shoe for most of the day pretty
I don't got time for that shit unless it's fungus or an ingrown nail
I don't live life counting on somebody wanting to suck my toes, but you do you do homie

>Or do we have them in the west too and I am just oblivious to them?
Yes

Now I'm really between a rock and a mime race

They're not called feetwarmers.

the actual expression is between a wrong and a hard place.

Shhh I didn't come here to learn things

why not?

Open toe or heel shoes OP.

>Sup Forums talks about legwarmers
>nobody posts Coco
I am disappointed Sup Forums.

That the "next Miyazaki" is otaku-catering hack and it's all you need to know
>After the Miko mai scene, the scene with Kuchikami sake follows…this scene gave me a big shock in a good way. There is a sort of fetishism in there.
>You’re right. That was a hidden fetish factor. I personally wanted to express something like that. In The Garden of Words, I created the scene where feet are being touched for the same reason…I wanted to include some fetish factors that people get a bit of excitement from. It’s just like that this time. I claimed my right to include at least one fetish part (lol). It’s not necessarily obvious…some are academic and others could be indicated in a subtle way hidden behind the story…(lol) Hopefully, people also feel their heart skips a beat.

fpbp

I don't know if its because of the translation, but japs always sound autistic when they talk. But in a cute way tho

This only makes me gain respect for Shinkai

Forcing men to become erect.
It's extremely effective.

Hey, it's a doggy dog world out there, but misquotes can often be a blessing in the skies.
I'm just going to get down to brass tax, you're a fucking moron.

Sort of.

Shinkai may be a shit director but has some damn good taste.

>walking around barefoot in places people would be walking around with shoes
>legwear that leaves the feet bare

Patrician feet taste

They're not!mermaids, they aren't quite used to the concept of shoes.

You have to admit that was hot.

Looks like the animators got the scale for the feet wrong.

No, I have socks like that too

Imagine the feeling of the cold and textured ground on your feet while having warm legs.
I know it sounds weird but I bet it feels fucking great.

Something about this, it's so damn good. I think I have a fetish for tip toeing.

fpbp

I guess that's a way to put it. I have always found it amusing too.

This and extra floor frip.

It's good for swollen legs. A full sock that covers the entire foot is usually more optimal, but as it's also more constricting it isn't always the best option. Thus the opening around the ankle and front of the foot.

>those types of women are men
What did he mean by this?

This. Not necessarily to keep warm but to maintain the smoothness of the legs and prevent leg hair from causing friction on surfaces like mats for gymnastics and getting caught in things.

Traps are fucking disgusting.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Is this a feet thread, a legwear thread or both?

>footlet vs stacyfoot

Perhaps those are used by naruto characters?

Miyazaki is the Japanese Disney
Shinkai is the Japanese Tarantino

Why is her as so FAT?

It's muscle so that when disgusting lolicon perverts try to touch her she can destroy them utterly.

God fucking damn I wish there was away to find shit like this separated from the other feet shit.

fetish fuel

What would be a /fa/ way for a man to wear something like these? They look comfy as fuck.

Yeah, I'm glad he just straight-up said it.

Bonus points if it covers a lot of the top parts of the foot, like in the webm you're replying to andi n pic related.

That is one fat ass

What the fuck are they feeding this bitch?

This is making my dick so hard. I just want her brown foot in my mouth

Semen.