Kanae Itou

I know normally Sup Forums doesn't care about the actual seiyuus, but dammit it's her birthday and it's been 10 years since she has been voice acting. If you don't discuss her, fine, but let's discuss the wonderful character she has voiced over the years.

>Amu Hinamori (Shugo Chara)
>Nana Astar Deviluke (to-LOVE-ru)
>Airi (Queen's Blade)
>Koume Suzukawa (Taishou Takyuu Musume)
>Sanae Nagatsuki (IkaMusume)
>Elsie de Lute Ima (TWGOK)
>Ohana Matsumae (Hanasaku Iroha)
>Sena Kashiwazaki (Haganai)
>Yui (SAO)
>Carrot (One Piece)
>Easy (Drifters)
>Grey Wolf (Kemono Friends)

I know she isn't a big name, but it would be nice to show some little appreciation for her. Happy Birthday Kanae Itou!

Happy 17th birthday

>Koume

It's eight of clock. Wake up. ;_;

Who?

Are you the same user that went and got her to sign a poster of OP image?

Yes. Amongst other stuff like my Shugo Chara Vol.1, the stand for my Amu figurine, and her 3rd album.

Hi Amufag.
Shame she doesn't seem to get many main roles. At least there are plenty of side characters and bit parts. And Pripara keeps her employed.

Yes, but like you said I'm grateful she always has a paycheck in PriPara. As well, plenty of the series she is in has sequels (Dynasty Warriors, Raildex, Granblue, Prism Illya, etc.).

She hasn't gotten a main role in a while, but that's fine. She's been travelling the world and working on her album this year.

COOL AND SPICY

Her birthday isn't for 2 more days baka yaro

I knew something felt off. Her blog said happy birthday so I just went with it. It's at the 26th, not 25th. And I'm going by Japan time, so it's just one day off. Ah well.

Well your dedication is admirable.
Were you the one that commissioned that

>Were you the one that commissioned that
Yes.

I wanna talk about her roles though

>no Saten
Seriously OP?

everyone loves kanae itou though

I thought I wrote her. Sorry.

Yeah but not many knows her.

I wonder how much of a creep she thinks you are!

Sure hope not. She was praising me on the poster and was happy that I gave her a copy.

You'd be surprised to learn she probably doesn't. It's a very nice, hand made poster with nothing weird or creepy about it.