Raildex

Dolly is back and she's looking pretty alpha. The jailbreak arc is gonna be fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/e1abew8du744iwc/Index-san 26.txt
sohu.com/a/198332454_100031431
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Misaki a best. A BEST.

There are much better blondes

YURIKO a best!

Shitway a shit

Touma is best boy and I bet he smells nice

>ywn ravage her honeypot so hard stars in her eyes turn into hearts.

I have the same thing and it's not the bathtub or Pachinko. Google Translate says "complete separation of reality training", which sounds a bit like fake PVP, but that doesn't seem to be it either.

thats the new gamemode, its a bug because you shouldn't get that yet

>tfw you kill mobs so hard they stopped spawning
World events give full rewards even if unfinished irght?

>that blush

Mi-chan is having impure thoughts

yes

Can't blame her when she's getting princess carried by a cool Misaka with long hair.
On another note, Mitori has nice thighs. That's one think you can always count on when it comes to Fuyukawa.

>Junko being an electromaster that uses it to enhance her body
>Dolly with the hairguns
Mikoto needs a power up ASAP

Why is othinus so different from the other magic gods. The 50/50, became a mg twice, almost had another person become the god she was. According to thor she hung herself, we don't know how it went the first time for her but the other gods so far became that way by accident. Someone sabotaged hp's reincarnation attempt and neph was murdered in a ritual.

How do I earn fist tokens? You know the ones that you can exchange for Oriana and Accel usbs in guild menu.

It spawns randomly on the guild missions
But it doesnt spawns if people dont do the missions and they clog up the guild mission board

Is Salome saint level in the strength/speed department? Her spell was based on. What she could break with her hands and when she ran the friction made the ground smoke.

Is it possible to play on the same account on android and pc?

yes

How do I do that?

just log into the same account you used

I'll give it a go.

Can Will hijack Dolly?

>people were speculating that Coronzon would possess Mikoto
>suddenly Dolly appears using her hair as a weapon
Really makes you think.

Probably different methods is all. Index is implied to have been close just for all the magic knowledge she has so that's probably the most well known way and othinus gained knowledge through a trade and hanging herself. She threw that away for a while likely trying to be closer to people but eventually tried going back home in nt. I assume the second tree hanging is just reaffirming her resolve to make her a mg again and that's why the 50 50 buisness was a thing. She nerfed herself like the magic did to walk on earth. Look at how she was going to retrieve her eye to undo her powers after all its symbolic in the same way.

>Kamachi originally intended for her to use her hair with the railgun
Wew lad

She also combos so what she can break gets stronger each time for a set period

How do I set up controls in pc version?

what emulator are you using?

MuMu

theres a keyboard icon on the side
click on it

Okay, I managed to set up movement to WASD. How do I set up camera and combat/jump/dash?

I bet he smells lovely, when he has had a good bath and freshen up. Sadly, Touma has not had a bath or any sleep in days.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love Himegami.

theres buttons user

As has been stated before, Mikoto's power is pretty broken and would be Top or God tier in most reasonable shonen verses. In universe, it's still strong and one shots anyone who's not Saint tier or higher.

>one shots
*Provided they don't resist and let her

>most reasonable
what does this even mean
>anyone who's not Saint tier or higher.
thats not really how this series work

Not even close.

>resist a near instantaneous bolt of 1 billion volts

user I just fapped

Wasn't hair railguns part of Mikoto's original concept?

Resist as in not just stand there and get hit, you know like every character that fights her does.
By your logic Frenda would be saint tier.

>reasonable
Exactly what it sounds like. Verses where there aren't crap tons of characters running about blowing up planets, universes, etc. but focus on reasonable combat. Like bocu hero academia, full metal alchemist, naruto, hunter x hunter, etc.

Not even best Misaka.

Where was this stated?

>Frenda would be Saint tier
user, did you really think Mikoto tried against Frenda? Or really against most opponents?

hero academia isn't reasonable nor is naruto, don't know about the rest

What about Saten?

Each legend is different if you haven't noticed. But when did she try to become a MG twice? When was this stated?

I WANT TO SNIFF HER NAPE

Index-san 26 Translation: mediafire.com/file/e1abew8du744iwc/Index-san 26.txt

Biribiri terrorist is so cute!!

Nt9
She was a magic god lived through all those worlds, stopped being a god in this world. Still wasn't happy and became one again this being the time she encountered ollerus.

Thanks js.exe! Fast as always.

Yes, though as they designed the characters they gave Index long hair and decided they didn't want both of them to have long hair.

Based god.

Which reminds me, did anyone dump Chapter 25 here?

Thanks js06

Shit taste. All girls are better with long hair

>Did all the dailies and didnt get a single red ticket
This is such bullshit

Well, what did you expect.

in their words, this is the first way to acquire her anyways, not the only way

I want Dolly and Coronzon to give me hairjobs

I'm working through the series for the first time, almost done with Index II.

Are any of the later specials worth watching? The specials for Index I were god awful.

>someone actually hates Index tan
holy shit I loved those

I barely remember them so I'm going to assume no

Anyone familiar with Chinese want to translate this?
《魔法禁书目录》手游最近已经突破了400万的销售量同时也在冲击1000万的目标计划那么说到《魔法禁书目录》不知道各位玩家都了解多少今天咱们就简单的来说说《魔法禁书目录》从小说到手游的演变。

>Coronzon gets Mikoto
>Makes her hair gets super long with magic

Haven't kept up with the Railgun manga in a while. What date is it currently in respect to the LNs? Did WW3 happen yet?

If I recall we're at about ot16

Whoever puts Index on their team in fake pvp as the first character deserves to get their nuts tickled with white hot razor blades.

where is this from?

Are you going to translate it if I link you?

who is dolly again?

Not that user, but that's petty as fuck holding the link hostage for a translation.

The original sister prototype

Mostly because I closed the link and forgot how I got it.

well context would be nice, they're talking about 4 million being reached(pretty old) and how 10 mil is the target, but they're also talking about how process of turning Index novel into a game which is what I'm curious about

Thanks. I'm trying to find it again at this moment

sohu.com/a/198332454_100031431

By the way, does Taiwan/China/HK not publish sales like Japan for books and such?

does Kamachi browse these threads

I want to marry Dolly and Mikoto

I want to marry Dolly to Mikoto

Well if they did I wouldn't know where to look, I just know the series is one of the best sellers in China with advertisements and all that

Yeah I wanted to see if there was any Asia milestones. I'm aware Kadokawa touted that pre launch from mobage that it's top dog. Oh well, thanks regardless.

I wonder what level Dolly is. We know the clones that Accelerator was killing can't fire any kind of railguns. So Dolly has to be stronger than them.

this site doesn't really seem to be a official source anyways, just a guy talking about the series as a whole

Its multiple railguns so its probably Level 4

My bet is either lv 4 or lv 5, we know both lv 2 and 3's are most of the clones and WORST is lv 4, and I think she could do railguns.

Wait. Doesn't the Dolly thing kind of poke a hole in the "the clones work by idol theory" idea? Dolly doesn't really look exactly like Mikoto. At least not to the degree the Sisters do. I could be led to believe Dolly is unrelated to Mikoto had I not known better

Level 4 like Worst, who can shoot nails. Level 5 is a few orders of magnitude higher than that.

Dolly technically is unrelated though. She is a prototype and not part of the network much like Full Tuning.

I don't think she can be a 5. Unless they lied about none of the clones reaching level 5. Then again, thats possible. Didn't The Professor say "Aleister can make a new Level 5"?

Yeah I thought as much. I tried searching with Google translate lingo, but even the Chinese list JP milestones only. Oh well. Sorry to bother you user and appreciate it.

If the very first sister they made was a level 5 Radio Noise wouldn't have been labelled a failure

Touma x Aleister doujins when.

They did, that's why i'm inclined to throw lv. 5 as a possibility, also i'm not convinced dolly is actually considered part of the misaka network and is more a prototype that's a proof of concept, like she can if she was consciously aware of it, but she mostly just effects it just by doing as she pleases.