Hail to the king

Hail to the king.

Is he going to work on something new or will he create a Boruto-esque spinoff with miking purposes?

According to his latest interviews, he's not working on anything new and hasn't thought about it. He's been playing the switch a lot.

He's working on a magical girl manga called Project Mirai or something. It's slated for 2018 if his Twitter is anything to go by.

fucking got me

He oversees the live action movie and novels, provides Narita with canon and will eventually draw a special chapters promoting the movie. I think there is also some stuff involving a manga contest, but I'm not sure about that one.

>It's slated for 2018 if his Twitter is anything to go by.
He hasn't used his twitter since last January, user. In the last interview he gave, the radio one, he stated that he wasn't working on anything.

Urahara and Aizen backstory in six days.

>Urahara and Aizen backstory in six days.
This wasn't promised at all. That was just LoN jumping the gun.

Maybe he deleted it or something? maybe it was a RT? I think they removed some things you can no longer see unless you login recently on twitter and I don't have an acc. He definitely did tweet something out more recent than that. There was that overseas convention he would attend iirc

he came back to twitter actually

King of what exactly? Shattered hopes and dreams?

That's not Hiro.

>Hiro.
Even worse than Kubo.

Bang.

Hail to the one, kneel to the crown

Viva la bleach.

Is Kubo pure?

pure evil

>Bleach was the first of the “big 3” to die
I guess it was expected.

Better die early than being a living corpse.